• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July BOG FP+

My dates are 6/26-7/5. The first 7 days show up. As of today I am able to book the 29th. so it is no longer stuck on the 28th.:banana: I am hoping it will continue to open day by day as it did before. I am looking for June 30th. for me and July 2nd for my grand kids. I will know tomorrow. Good luck to all!

My dates are 6/26-7/5. The first 7 days show up. As of today I am able to book the 29th. so it is no longer stuck on the 28th.:banana: I am hoping it will continue to open day by day as it did before. I am looking for June 30th. for me and July 2nd for my grand kids. I will know tomorrow. Good luck to all!
Yep. I can reserve times for June 29th today as well. I am waiting on July 1st so I am hopeful you will get the 30th tomorrow so I can do the 1st on Wednesday!

Yep. I can reserve times for June 29th today as well. I am waiting on July 1st so I am hopeful you will get the 30th tomorrow so I can do the 1st on Wednesday!

I'm waiting on July 3rd. When I checked June 29, the only times it showed available were at 1:40 p.m. and beyond. It was 8:00 a.m. eastern

Is there a way to change the time or do you have to choose one that's listed? Do we know if this opens at midnight the night before or early on the day? I can't believe all the earlier times would already be gone. :scared: This whole process is bumming me out! :(

I'm waiting on July 3rd. When I checked June 29, the only times it showed available were at 1:40 p.m. and beyond. It was 8:00 a.m. eastern

Is there a way to change the time or do you have to choose one that's listed? Do we know if this opens at midnight the night before or early on the day? I can't believe all the earlier times would already be gone. :scared: This whole process is bumming me out! :(

If you refresh your page new times show up. I get many time to chose from but we have just 2 people.

We have both been very diligent in our BOG guest quest. Here's to a magical vacation and an awesome lunch at BOG for our families!!! Where are you staying? We are at BWV.

We have both been very diligent in our BOG guest quest. Here's to a magical vacation and an awesome lunch at BOG for our families!!! Where are you staying? We are at BWV.
We are as well!! Maybe we will run into each other! :)

It looks like they are opening 1 day at a time rut now. Yesterday was the 29th and today is the 30th. Good luck. It will come.

jfelcie said:
After 3 calls I got the number of Disney tech support. I waited 5 minutes while The BOG FP+ web site was checked. According to *%#@ (who said," Please do not put my name on The Dis Boards") the 29th. is the beginning of 4th of July week and BOG has not decided if they will be having FP+ for that week. A decision should be made soon. He said to just keep checking. He said BOG is like Wishes Dessert Party . . . It is up to the individual restaurant and not Disney. You would think that they would want FP+ for such a busy week?:confused3

I was wondering if July 4th had anything to do with it. I agree with you that a busy time seems like a good time to have the fast passes. I guess maybe they feel that week everyone should have a level playing field.

Any luck on your June 30 today?!

love02 said:
Same here! I also looked ahead and saw nothing available. Looks like maybe they are opening one day at a time. I secured a reservation for Sunday June 29th also. From what I've read on here, you will not receive any emails regarding it, and it doesn't show up in your plans. I printed out my page, and took a screenshot. Just in case.

A screen shot is a good idea. I bookmarked the page but I never know my phone would have network problems.

Is anyone having trouble with the BOG fast pass site. I went in to take a screen shot and my fast pass as well as meals was not there. Just in case some glitch lost it I did my fast pass again. It still was not showing. I did it 2nd time and still not there. I was on my cell phone and I know things don't always work on the phones browsers so I got on my laptop. Sure enough no fast pass is showing on the BOG site. So I made the fast pass a third time. This time when I finished I took a picture of the fast pass reservation with my cell phone. But when I went back to the home page there was no reservation showing.

I called and got the run around a little and finally was told that the internet dept can not help with the site. That it is a site that BOG is running and they are not letting anyone else go into it. I was told that if there are problems I need to go to the BOG podium on the day of my fast pass and talk to them then. The CM said that she knows other CMs that had troubles and when they showed up at the podium that there name was on a list so they were accommodated. She also told me not to stress over it.

I have the picture I took on my phone and I will take a picture of my invitation letter too. I think I will try not to stress over it (HA right! :rotfl ) and just do as she suggested.

I will also check the site again. Hopefully my fast pass reservation will show up again.

Is anyone having trouble with the BOG fast pass site. I went in to take a screen shot and my fast pass as well as meals was not there. Just in case some glitch lost it I did my fast pass again. It still was not showing. I did it 2nd time and still not there. I was on my cell phone and I know things don't always work on the phones browsers so I got on my laptop. Sure enough no fast pass is showing on the BOG site. So I made the fast pass a third time. This time when I finished I took a picture of the fast pass reservation with my cell phone. But when I went back to the home page there was no reservation showing. I called and got the run around a little and finally was told that the internet dept can not help with the site. That it is a site that BOG is running and they are not letting anyone else go into it. I was told that if there are problems I need to go to the BOG podium on the day of my fast pass and talk to them then. The CM said that she knows other CMs that had troubles and when they showed up at the podium that there name was on a list so they were accommodated. She also told me not to stress over it. I have the picture I took on my phone and I will take a picture of my invitation letter too. I think I will try not to stress over it (HA right! :rotfl ) and just do as she suggested. I will also check the site again. Hopefully my fast pass reservation will show up again.
I've read this scenario many times on this board. People went and their name is on the list. It seems to me that they have many panicked people calling. (and I would too if I didn't know about this site and read it here)

Part of the problem is they call it a fast pass when it's not in the fast pass system. Technically it's a dining reservation. And it doesn't show up there. They really need to get the IT dept to set up that it emails a receipt to you. If you have the email- that's your confirmation and everyone will stop calling the lines. They must be inundated with these calls , rightfully so.

Part of the problem is they call it a fast pass when it's not in the fast pass system. Technically it's a dining reservation. And it doesn't show up there. They really need to get the IT dept to set up that it emails a receipt to you. If you have the email- that's your confirmation and everyone will stop calling the lines. They must be inundated with these calls , rightfully so.

probably why it's still being called a "test", at some point they will likely make it an FP+ that anyone can use.

My invitation for the BOG FP is still stuck on June 28th! I need June 30th and from reading the posts here some people already have that date. I'm unsure of who to call for this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter