July BOG FP+

I've been checking every day... wondering if it won't happen until June 1?

At this point I think that is a good possibility. I was thinking that when we see the calendar changes we will see that open as well...

Daily update for those keeping track: we are still stuck on June 28th...

Thanks for checking! I checked last night and got some odd pop up screen that said to see the MK guest services or some such thing. It was weird.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks for checking! I checked last night and got some odd pop up screen that said to see the MK guest services or some such thing. It was weird. Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Maybe just a glitch? Or they are starting to load in dates to open them up? Weird!

I sure hope it opens up again! We ate there the first week in December and it was awesome! No FP+ then and we waited in line for about 30 min. The crowds were pretty low that week.

Any luck yet? I want a fp for July 21st! I luckily snagged dinner at BOG on the 24th just a fewdays ago - but would love to do lunch!

Have managed to get on today we are staying 20 July through to 3august it brings up 20-26 July but keeps saying nothings avaliable. Would love to book 31st for DD 10th birthday pixiedust:

Not sure if this helps anyone but in January I booked a dinner reservation at BOG for July 4. As soon as my 180 days arrived it allowed me to make my reservation. Not sure how the fast pass works for dining but for a regular reservation (unless they are all booked up) if you are staying at a WDW resort you can book 180 in advance.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but yesterday I received an email to participate in a BOG test lunch thing. You pick your meal and all ahead of time and then it gives you a window to arrive, scan your MB, and get the food. Yesterday we were at 28 days out. Maybe it will carry into July? Not sure

Just FYI you don't have to go with the first window time they give you. Just refresh page and with each refresh a different time will show up.:thumbsup2

Just FYI you don't have to go with the first window time they give you. Just refresh page and with each refresh a different time will show up.:thumbsup2

That is great to know since I have not been loving the times I can see for the 28th. I will keep that in mind once I can make a reservation! :)

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but yesterday I received an email to participate in a BOG test lunch thing. You pick your meal and all ahead of time and then it gives you a window to arrive, scan your MB, and get the food. Yesterday we were at 28 days out. Maybe it will carry into July? Not sure

While the days show up on the website, there is still a message of unavailability for anything past June 28th. I think it is because the 29th is a Sunday, so it would start a new week that includes the new month? Not sure, but it is not open for reservations yet. Glad you were able to make one for June, though!

Not sure if this helps anyone but in January I booked a dinner reservation at BOG for July 4. As soon as my 180 days arrived it allowed me to make my reservation. Not sure how the fast pass works for dining but for a regular reservation (unless they are all booked up) if you are staying at a WDW resort you can book 180 in advance.

The lunch FP+ is different- it is an entirely different reservation. It opens on a much shorter window and you cannot see it in MDE once you make it. Dinner works on the same reservation system as all table service restaurants- 180+10 advanced reservations. Lunch at BOG is quick service, and the only place "testing" the FP+ ordering.

We are booked July 18 - 28 and I have been checking the last several days trying to her a BOG Fastpass+ reservation. Most of our vacation days appear but every one of them say it's not available when I click on the day. What am I missing??

Keep trying, they will become available. About 42 days out is the max on getting FP+ at BOG that I have seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter