July BOG FP+

What am I missing here? When I click on the link for BoG FP it lets me log in but then asks for my resort ID. Is this our resort confirmation number or is it different? When I enter our resort confirmation number it will not let me enter any of the letters. So I am guessing I either have the wrong number or I am not eligible for BoG FP.

What am I missing here? When I click on the link for BoG FP it lets me log in but then asks for my resort ID. Is this our resort confirmation number or is it different? When I enter our resort confirmation number it will not let me enter any of the letters. So I am guessing I either have the wrong number or I am not eligible for BoG FP.

That is not your confirmation #, it will be all numbers, log on to MDE go to online checkin, but don't checkin, look up in your browser and the confirmation numbers will be at the end

That is not your confirmation #, it will be all numbers, log on to MDE go to online checkin, but don't checkin, look up in your browser and the confirmation numbers will be at the end

You can also call tech support and they can give it to you!

July 15th here! I check about six times a day. Feel like I'm going nuts :)

We are all going nuts, alot of us are waiting for the 8th, it still has not opened...Disney is really giving its guests a lot of anxiety. No magic or pixie dust right now... :rolleyes2

Thank you, that got me into the system. Now I can select July 10th-16th but they all say no FP available for this day. Does this mean they have all been used or are they not released yet? The last 3 days of our trip are not an option, which goes along with other posts that only the 1st 7 days of you trip are available.

Thank you, that got me into the system. Now I can select July 10th-16th but they all say no FP available for this day. Does this mean they have all been used or are they not released yet? The last 3 days of our trip are not an option, which goes along with other posts that only the 1st 7 days of you trip are available.

Those days haven't been released yet. It seems to have stopped on July 7th or 8th a few days ago, and the 9th on still have not opened up.

I think that WDW is just trying to make us one of Pete's "thread of the month" by messing around with the dates and causing all these "frustration bumps"

Thanks WDW and BOG!! not!

Here's my thought process for all of this...

I, too, am totally frustrated, however, I don't blame Disney. Didn't this all start because DISers were getting invitations so they posted the link and then other DISers were able to go in a book without getting the invitation? It seems almost like those of us "in the know" had found a loophole. Now that the loophole might be gone, I don't really think we can get "upset" about it.

Here's my thought process for all of this... I, too, am totally frustrated, however, I don't blame Disney. Didn't this all start because DISers were getting invitations so they posted the link and then other DISers were able to go in a book without getting the invitation? It seems almost like those of us "in the know" had found a loophole. Now that the loophole might be gone, I don't really think we can get "upset" about it.

What was the criteria for getting an invite from them? I'm DVC, PAP, have a deluxe resort booked and a dining plan....so where is my invite??

Here's my thought process for all of this...

I, too, am totally frustrated, however, I don't blame Disney. Didn't this all start because DISers were getting invitations so they posted the link and then other DISers were able to go in a book without getting the invitation? It seems almost like those of us "in the know" had found a loophole. Now that the loophole might be gone, I don't really think we can get "upset" about it.

The problem is DISNEY, maybe not in this instance, but what we all have to go thru to give our families a decent trip is frustrating. I wouldn't mind waiting until the invite, would it work, no, not at this point, because I need July 8 and it isn't open anyway. Having to jump thru all these hoops to have a vacation is difficult. It has taken a lot of the joy out of this for me because I do all the planning, this is not how I envisioned my summer. My family will enjoy it, but I feel I have been thru it, I feel tied to the computer hours a day, checking for all the information and changes. I love Disney, but and this is a big but, the more difficult they make it, the more I want to run for the hills and relax. A real vacation where I don't have to preplan every move I make 180 plus days in advance and 60 for rides and attractions. I am all for technology, but sometimes just enjoying the moments as they come is the best part of it. End of Rant......I need one of the emoticons for HITTING HEAD ON WALL :crazy2:

Still no go for July 9th as of a few moments ago. :( Well, my group might just have to do standy. I'm hoping the test isn't over and I'll get an email closer to my check-in date or once we get there. Fingers crossed.

I actually got the email invite last week but still can't book July 9th. It seems like they just didn't release that date yet cause they wouldn't invite people if they don't plan on opening up their dates. There is still hope!

I actually got the email invite last week but still can't book July 9th. It seems like they just didn't release that date yet cause they wouldn't invite people if they don't plan on opening up their dates. There is still hope!

That's what's weird! If they're stopping the 'program' why are they still sending invites?

Just got off the phone with a very nice CM from Disney Dining. I wanted to hear for myself IF fastpass had stopped for BOG, plus I had a few other questions.

She said, no one had told them any different. She offered me the link (which I already had of course) to access the lunch FP and then checked with a supervisor and she said, all the information they have right now, indicates the test is still going on and that you should be able to continue to make FP reservations, the emails are still going out.

That being said, I questioned her several times and said what other CM's had expressed to other guests that it had ended. Again, she said, no one there had any information indicating the test was over and that they were still authorized to give this link to registered guests.

So...I guess only time will tell. Hopefully Disney is giving correct updated information to their employees and guests.

:eek::eek::eek:

Anyone know what the average standby wait time for BOG lunch is in the summer? I really hope this opens up, b/c I can't imagine standing in the heat with a 2yo, and I'd really like to try something a step up from our normal CS.

Just got off the phone with a very nice CM from Disney Dining. I wanted to hear for myself IF fastpass had stopped for BOG, plus I had a few other questions.

She said, no one had told them any different. She offered me the link (which I already had of course) to access the lunch FP and then checked with a supervisor and she said, all the information they have right now, indicates the test is still going on and that you should be able to continue to make FP reservations, the emails are still going out.

That being said, I questioned her several times and said what other CM's had expressed to other guests that it had ended. Again, she said, no one there had any information indicating the test was over and that they were still authorized to give this link to registered guests.

So...I guess only time will tell. Hopefully Disney is giving correct updated information to their employees and guests.

:eek::eek::eek:

It is delirium inducing how many different answers you can get when you call. Same thing has happened to me with DCL. One CM tells you one thing, another says something else. The one I spoke with did not say it had ended, she told me they were phasing it out and email invites would only be sent upon your arrival at the resort -- which I think is nuts! when I asked her why, she said customer feedback was negative that the email selection was so random and not everyone was getting it :confused3 Typical Disney -- I've never ever received any Castaway Club emails or notifications, while others have.

So who knows -- if they now get enough negative feedback NOT to change it, then maybe it will continue. One hand over there never knows what the other is doing half the time :rolleyes1 I just hope we can get to make reservations before our December trip -- I'd hate to have to depend on availability being there after we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter