• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July/August 2010 Codes

Will hope for code, but booked today for 10 days at OKW in July. We are so excited!

Does anyone know if any offers were offered end of August last year? I can't remember if 4/3 extended this far.. I'm looking at August 17th-24th. Here's hoping its offered this year!

I booked for Aug 2010 getting the free dining plan. It was a bounceback offer for current guests at the WL. I believe the offer code was KIL but I guess it wouldn't work if you're not currently a guest, though I've never tried that...

Besides the bonceback free dining 8/15-9/30 are there any other discounts or packages available for next summer?

How do you get the bounceback dining plan for next year? Is it a special code or something?

I am really hoping for a military 40% room discount again next year plus the free dining. We have booked already at Shades of Green and Beach Club for August 2010. Shades of Green is really really reasonable in price but you don't get the Key to the World card, magical express or dining plan when staying there. We would really like to stay at Beach Club and get the military discount if they extend it for next year. Here's crossing my fingers X:yay::yay:

wisnieea: 4/3 offer for 2009 was valid for dates through 8/15/09. I remember because I had to change my vacation dates--we originally wanted 8/15-22 and eventually booked 8/8-15 because of the great deal.

Waiting for a deal for August here. :surfweb: I'm not picky. Would be happy with 4/3 deal or free dining!

Carol, to answer your question, yes, value resort's discounts are less. It's either 10% or 15%

So, is anyone really really really waiting and hoping for free dining now that there are already some 2010 deals up. It's just been making me think of it more now that we are going into 2010!!!:cool1:

What i'm hoping is that it's announced earlier than usual, because I think deals through March, which is up right now, is pretty early :confused3 I could be wrong though, not sure.

I'm soooooo hoping for free dining! We are going no matter what and using the dining plan, so why not get the free dining and save some moola!:thumbsup2 So far, I haven't been able to save a dime and it's killing me watching all these great deals going through! Happy for them:goodvibes, disappointed for me:sad2:

Oh, I'd MUCH prefer the 4/3 deal to free dining! The dining plan is just too much for us. 43%--the approximate disccount of the 4/3 deal--now THAT's something that I could use.:)

I know it really stinks. We were there end of August and it was the familys first trip. My husband had a good time but said we would go back in 3 years. Well a month later i told my husband we could go away cheaper in a moderate plus there would only be 4 of us this time not 5, so he agreed we will go back next August and i already booked. I kept reading about those bounceback flyers with the free dining (i dont know at the time if my DH saw it would have changed his mind and told me to book but it stinks that they cant at least give you a month from the time you leave to book) now i have to wait until end of March hoping they offer FD. That is an awfully long time from now. I guess only advantage to that would be i could making dining reservations mid February before this offer comes out in March/April if it comes out,

I am getting ready to make a reservation for July 2010. If I make the reservation for seven nights and the 4/3 doesn't come through, can I downgrade it to fewer nights? We're attending a conference at Universal (Harry Potter!!!) and I was planning on moving to the conference hotel halfway through our stay, but if I can get the 4/3 deal we'll just stay on property the whole time to take advantage of the dining plan. *droooools*

To everyone already booking for next summer.....is there any reason your booking so soon? :confused3
I would like to go next May and wanted to know if there is some reason I should be booking the trip some time soon. Sorry to be so off topic, but I thought there might be something that I've missed since the last time we went. (May 2007) :confused3

Carol, to answer your question, yes, value resort's discounts are less. It's either 10% or 15%

So, is anyone really really really waiting and hoping for free dining now that there are already some 2010 deals up. It's just been making me think of it more now that we are going into 2010!!!:cool1:

What i'm hoping is that it's announced earlier than usual, because I think deals through March, which is up right now, is pretty early :confused3 I could be wrong though, not sure.

thx for the info...:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter