July at the Fort, Who's Going?

bennythepug

DIS Veteran
We will be at FW July 23- Aug 1. driving down from NH

We stayed at the Fort same time last year (in our camper) This will be our first time in a cabin- I'm getting so excited :rotfl2:

We else is heading down in July ? popcorn::

We'll (me, DH, DD12, DD10, DS7, DD3) be there July 8-14. (DDs 12 and 10 and I will be at POP from July 4-8). We've never stayed at FW and we are soooo looking forward to staying in the cabins.:goodvibes We've also never been during the summer. I'm a bit scared of the heat and crowds, but we are going to follow a tour plan (combo TGM, UG, bits and pieces of DIS advice and our own experience from spring break) and I expect to have a grand time.:banana:

According to the post I started Saturday, we were up to myself, my 5 youngest, my parents, frequent visits from Ms. Sundee (with guitar) and BigDisneyDaddy's spirit!:lmao: Arriving some time in June and will leave some time in Aug. My kids: dd12, dd 10, dd 8, dd 5 and ds 10. We are not hard to spot, we travel in a pack.:grouphug:

This will be the first time I have camped at Disney, but I have stayed at the resorts during the first week in July. The thing you will need to remember is to drink lots of water, take your time, and enjoy the pools in the afternoon. We found the best time to hit the rides in any of the parks is during the evening parades or shows, that’s when its the coolest and the crowds are preoccupied with the shows. Oh and yeah, we will be there this year from July 4, till July 8.

DD and I check in on June 29th until July 9th. It took 4ever to get these ressies. DD wants my ex to come spend a few days with us so she can share the fort with her mom. She's heard so much and says she wants to come. We're still both single and I don't really see a problem with it. What do you call your ex wife who is NOT darling? lol. It can't be DEW please.

Signed, not bitter in Florida.

sounds like you should ask Dr. Phil, lol.
:happytv:

We'll (me, DH, DD12, DD10, DS7, DD3) be there July 8-14. (DDs 12 and 10 and I will be at POP from July 4-8). We've never stayed at FW and we are soooo looking forward to staying in the cabins.:goodvibes We've also never been during the summer. I'm a bit scared of the heat and crowds, but we are going to follow a tour plan (combo TGM, UG, bits and pieces of DIS advice and our own experience from spring break) and I expect to have a grand time.:banana:

Almost the same time as us.

I'll be camping from 8-13 July. My college roommate has a camper on their truck. And my family will be tent camping on the same site. Preferred pet loop.

We'll have:

DRm, DRmH, DRmS (will turn 13 this trip), me, DD15, and DS (almost 14).

Roomate's family hasn't been to Disney in over 10 years, and want to plan for lots of water park time. Should be fun!

Our family, DH, Myself, DS16(today) DS13(almost) and Sassy our Corgi:dog2: will be there July 15-21.

We will be staying in the cabins from July 9-13.:cheer2: Family includes me, DH, and 3 DD's (7,14,and 16)

The 16 year old is looking forward to driving the golf cart!!!(just warning everyone to look out for her! :rotfl2: ) Her 14 year old sister is bummed that she won't be allowed to drive it!:sad1:

We will be staying in the cabins ....

June 29th thru July 8th! We are getting everything ready for our golf cart & the parade! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter