July 8th 2013 Wonder Alaska Cruise!

Hi everyone! We're all packed (including our daughter's three costumes) and ready to leave by train for Vancouver tomorrow.... I may not meet at the Promenade Monday, but if you see me come say hi: I'll be the lady with short red hair and a tattoo of a TARDIS on my arm.

So excited!
Daphne

Hi everyone! We're all packed (including our daughter's three costumes) and ready to leave by train for Vancouver tomorrow.... I may not meet at the Promenade Monday, but if you see me come say hi: I'll be the lady with short red hair and a tattoo of a TARDIS on my arm.

So excited!
Daphne

Have a wonderful trip val

Happy travels to all, ours started off good, then went bad, and now they are back to good.

Got to Vegas on 3 July, spent the 4th horseback riding in Red Rock Canyon. (Good)

Get to airport on time (good), time to board......sorry folks we have an 80 minute delay :sad2:, there is a good chance you won't make your connecting flight. (bad) :faint: You might have to catch a flight tomorrow from San Francisco. :scared: We get to San Francisco and have to sprint :crazy2: to our connecting flight. We MADE IT!!!!!! :cheer2: (Good)

Now we get to visit with our grand daughter today and tomorrow morning then we are off for our drive to Vancouver.

See you all in the Promenade on Monday. :cheer2::cheer2:pixiedust:

Cindy

Glad to hear you made your flight. I don't know what time you came into SFO but thank the Lord you got out at all today due to the plane crash at 11:30 this morning. Our prayers are with those on that plane.

We are in Vancouver! Spent today at the aquarium and thinking Grouse Mountain/Cappalano Suspension bridge tomorrow. The weather is beautiful!

See you all Monday!

Just found this site! This is our first Disney cruise and first time to Alaska! We have a daughter, 7, myself, my husband and my parents! Wish I would have found it sooner to know about the FE's!! can someone explain them to me in more detail? What sort of surprises to give out, etc! We are also DVC members so just wondering if any of you are also?

Just found this site! This is our first Disney cruise and first time to Alaska! We have a daughter, 7, myself, my husband and my parents! Wish I would have found it sooner to know about the FE's!! can someone explain them to me in more detail? What sort of surprises to give out, etc! We are also DVC members so just wondering if any of you are also?

I am sorry we didn't get to know you before today but you are very welcome.

A fish extender is a mail box, of sorts, most hang from a string, held together by a set of dowel rods along the top and bottom of the fabric and pockets made from fabric which are added along the front. They are decorated. Not everyone makes the same type of FE, some use a box or one bag like item.

Gifts can be regional in theme.
Gifts can be Disney related.
Gifts can be event specific.
Gifts can represent you.
Gifts can be almost anything.

We have received everything from candy to liquer. Sometime it is cruise related, luggage tags, magnets. You can find a link here with ideas.

Cruisers also often decorate their doors with magnets and signs. But be sure you use something that does not damage the door.

There is a meet and greet scheduled for 2:00 tomorrow in the Promenade Lounge on deck 3.

Glad to hear you made your flight. I don't know what time you came into SFO but thank the Lord you got out at all today due to the plane crash at 11:30 this morning. Our prayers are with those on that plane.

Thanks, but luckily for us we flew through SFO on Friday evening. It was so sad to read about the flight from Souel.

We are now in Vancouver, been here since about 2pm. Just finished dinner at White Spot. The Bumbleberry pie is incredibly tastey.

See everyone tomorrow.

Cindy

OK We are almost re-packed! God has blessed us with such WONDERFUL weather so far! Haven't needed an umbrella except for the sun... Looks like a nice day for a cruise. Going to try and take the bus to Canada Place. Hope we have enough stuff for the FE--ours is packed in the bottom of my suitcase-so wont have that up for a bit. Looking forward to seeing all of you. I will be the one with DISNEY Pins :-) see you Real SOON!!

Beth
:cool1:

FE List by ROOM# is as follows...
(Not sure if Twindaddy is still in)
???Twindaddy (Charles, 33)
???DW Gina
???Twins Julia and Grace, F, age 7
???Grandma Marcie

lamomof3 (Suzanne)
DH Brad
DD Addison (9)
DD Alexa (7)
DD Dara (4)
Stateroom 2073 & 2071***late

Squirrelgirl (Kendall) (LA, California)
DH (Bruce)
DD Madison (16)
DS Tyler(13)
Celebrating DD 16 Birthday
Stateroom: 2110

SaundersFamBam (Mamma Bear, 27)
DH Papa Bear (34)
DS Brandon (9)
Stateroom: 2570***late
Celebrating: Mamma Bear's birthday and college graduation
Siungit (Beth 35)
Desi (35+)
Stateroom: 6019

goingsouth (Joanne) (Florida)
DH (John)
DD (Sara) (17)
DD (Amanda) (15)
Celebrating Joanne and Amanda's birthdays.
Stateroom: 6048
Late Seating

Karen (traveling with goingsouth) (Massechusetts)
DH (John)
DS (Brian)
Stateroom: 6064
Late Seating

Summerblue (Dixie, 30)
DH-Brad(31)
DD-Natalie(8)
Niece-Abby(7)
Stateroom: 6114

Denise
DD Denali (4)
Stateroom: 6140***late

??Cabin 6543
dustermom02
??
?? (DD15)
?? (DD13)
?? (DD9)

aeasterling (Amy, 40)
DH Ray (39)
DS Reed (10)
DD Rebekah (7)
Stateroom: 6546
Celebrating Reed's 10th Birthday

valbob89 (Val)
DH Bob
Stateroom: 6598***late

graviela (Graviela, 37)
DH Daniel (42)
DD Vanessa (18)
DS Jonathan (14)
Stateroom: 6614
celebrating: Vanessa's grad

DopeyFan1966 (Cindy, 46) Fort Irwin, CA
DH (Andy, 48)
DD (Skylar, 11)
Celebrating: 19th Wedding Anniversary
Stateroom: 7120
Late Seating

Here we are in the hotel lobby waiting for our turn on the shuttle to tr cruise ! We already meet some of the FE group what a nice bunch! And away we go see ya at 2:00 in the Promenade. Deck 3

Mahalo everyone for the cute FE things!
This was our first time participating

Our FE collected: