July 8th 2013 Wonder Alaska Cruise!

So I just read that there will not be a Pirates In the Caribbean night, inside. They have now changed it to a Pixar night or something like that. I don't know if I am happy or sad! :/

TwingleMomFl said:
So I just read that there will not be a Pirates In the Caribbean night, inside. They have now changed it to a Pixar night or something like that. I don't know if I am happy or sad! :/

Hi there! Where did you find this information? I want to send it to my cruisemates.

I'm ok with it. I would be MUCH more ticked off if they took away my Pirate Night on a Caribbean Cruise!

daphneg said:
Hi there! Where did you find this information? I want to send it to my cruisemates.

I'm ok with it. I would be MUCH more ticked off if they took away my Pirate Night on a Caribbean Cruise!

I heard from someone that I know that works for DCL , they just put it out the other day. I agree but I don't know if it will appeal to my age group of kids. The pirate theme appeals to everyone.

BTW any pin traders on here? I'll be going to the aulani shop next month :-) fun stuff out there. Any non traders who don't want their mystery pins? Lol.

Getting excited!!

I LOVE Pin Trading, and plan to do it on the cruise if possible. Unfortunately we have had some money issues and I have to sell some of my pins on eBay, but I'm keeping the best ones.

Anyone doing Palo's? Or the brunch?

So how many platinum's , gold, and silver do we have on here? I'm gold.

I would love to do a brunch with others if anyone is interested. We can link our reservations and get a room that is in the back for a group of 12 (?)

We are Silvers, this will be our third cruise.

Hi all!

Cindy - Thank you for all of the planning and coordination of a meet! It sounds great! If possible, can the site be edited to note my 13 y.o. is a DS and not a DD. Not a big deal..except he might get tweaked when meeting folks and people say they didn't know he was a boy! hehehe!

:goodvibes

Of course I can change that. I will do it right now.:rotfl2::crazy2:

Anyone know what night is taste of Alaska? I have a friend who is going on DCL Alaska end of may, I can't wait for her to bring back navigators!

As far as I know the Taste of Alaska is on night 3, but that was based on last year. I have asked several people on the cruises before ours to post their navigators if they can. Then I will link them to our website.

I AM VERY SAD ABOUT THIS. My daughter and I LOVE pirate night and dress up. Know I don't know what we are going to do. Not sure if I like the idea of PIXAR night. :sad::mad::sad2:

I had my travel agent contact Disney and according to them, there is no fireworks, but it is still Pirate Night, not Pixar Night.

I will be contacting them closer to the date of our trip, but I'm very happy that Pirate Night is still a go.

I can personally tell u that is incorrect. They just announced the change the other day. I am 100% positive.

Trust me I wish it wasn't, I was complaining to my husband about it. I love pirate night. It's not on their website. Bug your TA probably got an agent that doesn't read their recent updates. Check with a supervisor.

Could you please tell me where you saw the announcement? I need to make sure I have the right clothes for my daughter to wear.

Thanks.

I called this morning to DCL and they confirmed its Pixar night. They will not have Pirates night in Alaska. It will take place I the Atrium.

We are actually happy about the Pixar theme. It will be fun to see something new. Made our final payments today, so we are full steam ahead! :thumbsup2

joanne

Don't forget everyone, final payment is due this Sunday March 10th!!!! Just curious is anyone taking out insurance?

How is everyone coming along with their cruise port planning? So far I have plans set for Skagway and Juneau. Nothing for Ketchikan. Any ideas?

I LOVE Pin Trading, and plan to do it on the cruise if possible. Unfortunately we have had some money issues and I have to sell some of my pins on eBay, but I'm keeping the best ones.

I would love to do a brunch with others if anyone is interested. We can link our reservations and get a room that is in the back for a group of 12 (?)
We are Silvers, this will be our third cruise.

I will definetly get some extra Aulani pins then! :-) are you on pinpics? I have not kept it up...:banana:

when is the best day for brunch...? I'd like to go w/ my sister :-)

Getting excited, can't believe it is getting so close!!!!!!:banana::banana:

Who are doing Disney excursions and who are doing excursions on their own?

We are looking into doing them on our own, but would prefer to do them with others. We found that it is a lot more fun to do things with other families, but not in such large groups.

I'm a great planner and can put together some excursions for groups of 10 or less if anyone is interested.

Getting excited, can't believe it is getting so close!!!!!!:banana::banana:

Who are doing Disney excursions and who are doing excursions on their own?

We are looking into doing them on our own, but would prefer to do them with others. We found that it is a lot more fun to do things with other families, but not in such large groups.

I'm a great planner and can put together some excursions for groups of 10 or less if anyone is interested.

We did book on our own, but because we ended up with 4 other families going. We filled up our our plans with our bigger groups. If you need help with some of the companies I have dealt with, I would be more than happy to pass the info along. They also gave us discounts because we booked so many in a group.

I am so excited!!! Now if only I can finish planning my pre-cruise activites in Seattle and Vancouver I will sleep better at night!:goodvibes

I can't imagine planning for that many people at once.:crazy2:

Yes, please provide me with your information about the companys, maybe they will give you another discount if I book with them.

We aren't doing anything in Seattle, but we used to live in Olympia so Seattle isn't anything important to us. We spent a weekend in Vancouver several years ago, but the only thing I remember doing is going to the aquarium.

We still haven't decided how we are getting from Portland to Vancouver, or when we will arrive (Saturday or Sunday). We really enjoyed the aqaurium, and will go again this year, if we arrive on Saturday. My sons and grand daughter live in Olympia, so we might rent a car and stop by there for a visit first.:confused3

We leave in 91 days. :banana::banana::banana:

Getting really excited. Especially now, we are stopping in Olympia to visit my granddaughter.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Won't be doing anything in Vancouver now, but I'm willing to give that up to see my little peanut again. I don't like living so far away.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter