JULY 8TH 2006 - Eastern Magic - 070806 - 07082006 - 20060708

Hi!

Our breakfast is at Chef Mickey's on Saturday (dinner on Friday is in the castle)....we'll be at the MK all day on Friday though...starting off bright and early and working our way through the day until we can't take it anymore!

Thanks for the congrats! Yeah, actually our anniversary was in May, but this is our "anniversary cruise". First time on a cruise, but this is the one to be on, I'm sure!

:yay:

Serious countdown is on....packing is in full swing. :hourglass

My 8yr old daughter has had her Tinkerbell backpack on all day. She's not excited, is she??? :cloud9:

We're heading to the parks on Wednesday. We have reservations for Cirque de Sole on Friday night. I saw it when it first opened years ago, but thought my daughter might enjoy it now. We'll probably head back to the park after the show and stay until we can't keep our eyes open any longer.

See you on the ship...or maybe sooner if we bump into you at the park! :)

Packing for us probably wont start until wednesday. Of course, it's just two of us and we arent coming down until Friday.

Anyway, do any of you have photo albums at all so we could perhaps know what each other looks like? On three circles (another discussion forum) we've got a list going with pictures and staterooms and everything for those on the 14 day westbound Transatlantic. Might be fun to have something similar for us so we know who is who. Anyway, our website is at http://www.stuartandmelissa.com. The Zoccoli's website is at http://www.zocs.com/disney

It's going to be so fun to meet everyone. As I said I'll be at the terminal super early and will wear a red shirt and red baseball cap. I'll also get out to deck 7 aft around 3pm. DW and I are also definitely going to Match Your Mate on Saturday night. Hope to see some of you!

Everyone don't forget your extension cords, power bars/strips, alarm clocks, and duct tape in your suit cases!!

Hi JimGarth and Welcome aboard,

Congratulations on your Tenth Anniversary!! It is our as well, or at least it will be July 28th.

We will also be at WDW before and after the cruise, couple of nights at the Grovsner (sp) in Downtown Disney area and then after the cruise at Old Key West! One of the only reasons that we are actually going to the Magic Kingdom before the cruise is because it is my wife's birthday so we are going for her birthday!

My son just turned 7 this past June and my daughter is about to be three. Perhapsed they will get a chance to meet.

one quick question: Are you going to Coral World in St Thomas on your own or with the ship's tour? I was planning to do that on my own, but I'm not sure yet.

While out shopping I remembered how cold alot of the indoor area can get. I am always cold when watching the shows and movies. Also on deck at night there can be light chill, especially if you got to much sun during the day. SO..don't forget to pack a light jacket for you and the kids.

I want this week to fly by!!

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary as well!!!

We're from Bloomingdale, NJ (Exit 55 off Route 287) - Northern NJ.

We booked the Coral Island tour through Disney direct. That's the only thing we have officially planned on that day - the rest of the day will be soaking in all of the sunshine! :banana:

Im going, does anyone have kids that will be 17-20 years old? im 18 and looking to make friends.

Lanzegife said:
Im going, does anyone have kids that will be 17-20 years old? im 18 and looking to make friends.
Sorry, nobody in our group is in that age bracket. I recommend you check out "The Stack" though as it's apparantly quite the party. Enjoy! :thumbsup2

I need some pixie dust...Just received a call that our private sail is being cancelled due to some damage found on the boat. :sad2: :sad2: Now I am frantically calling St. Thomas (ouchy when the bill comes in) trying to get another boat lined up. So far can only confirm a 1/2 day with another couple. Not that another couple is a problem but I have 2 kids..If I was sailing with my DH alone I don't think I would want to kids fighting on a tiny 35'-40' boat. AHHHHHHH I just cancel our excursion in St. Martin earlier today because I didn't want to be on a sailboat 2 days in a row. I am going to cry......

Our DD is 16 (17 in August). She's anxious to meet others as well. Other friends with us are 16, my niece will be 17 in October. Not sure of the other birthday.

cool, i was just hoping there would be some kids around my age for me to hang out with, since there is no "club" for 18-20yr olds

Lanzegife said:
cool, i was just hoping there would be some kids around my age for me to hang out with, since there is no "club" for 18-20yr olds
The Stack should cater to ALL teens. It is, after all, a teen club. That being said, since you're 18 you should have access to a lot of the adult programs being offered, too.

MBFergie said:
I need some pixie dust...
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Good luck Marie!! I really hope everything works out! Pixie dust coming your way!

MBFergie said:
I need some pixie dust...

I am soooo sorry! What about the catamaran? It was still available as of last night..... :surfweb:

We cancelled our shipwreck cove snorkel excursion last night. I was afraid once we got out there my daughter might freak and decide she didn't want to do it. She's a fish, so swimming isn't a problem, but she has never snorkeled before. We decided it might be better to try the package at Castaway key with the floats, bikes, snorkel and stingray adventure.

Also after purusing through the menus for each resturant, we have decided that we we don't want to keep our dinner at Palo's . I don't know if anyone would be interested in it...it is for 7:30 p.m. on Saturday night. Let me know because I'm going to cancel it tomorrow. :confused3

My sister has arrived, the packing is done, and we are anxiously counting down the hours until Wednesday. :cool1:

I think most of the teens in the teen club are going to be 17 and under. Not that there will not be 18 -20 yr olds around, but does a 18/19 yr old want to be around 13/14 yr olds? I don think too many 16/17 yr olds enjoy being around 13/14 yr olds :confused3

Thanks for the Pixie Dust...It worked!! :banana: :banana:

We booked on the "Forever Young" http://www.interlinesail.com/st_thomas_day_sails_yacht_fleet.htm with Captain Larry. He is going to take his 14 year old grandson with him and just my family. We are really happy the way things turned out. Dealing with one of the owners (Jan) of interline was such a pleasure. One week one day and we will be sailing!

We don't have any website or anything. If I ever get around to packing I will have a clue to what I will be wearing.

Now off to clean and feed "way too many" for the 4th of July. Have a happy holiday and be safe.

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE ARE ON THE BOAT!!!

:banana: :woohoo: :bounce: :yay: :dance3: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :dancer: :jumping1: party: :jumping3:

I thought I was all packed now, but as I sit here at work, I am thinking I still need to grab a jacket and a few small things. I cannot wait until our flight leaves Friday morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter