JULY 8TH 2006 - Eastern Magic - 070806 - 07082006 - 20060708

Do any families have any older "children" going on this cruise? My dd is 16 as is her cousin. They say they're "almost 17". One will be a senior and the other a junior next year. Last cruise they loved the stack as 14 year olds. Am just hoping there are some their age this time too.

graenert said:
Hi K&Z Cruizers,

I would love to see your door sign! I want to make one for my cabin but I can't figure out how to do the background! I guess I'll keep working on it! :artist:

Here's the mock up.

sign06.gif

love that door sign - do you want to design mine :sunny:

my dd will be 15 if that helps

also - got my docs today yipeeeeee

??? about the bahamas immigration paper.
I was born in the Philippines as my father was in the airforce. I was born on US propery - the airforce base hospital. Do I put my country of birth as US or Philippines? That wont give me a problem will it?

This time in 2 weeks we will be climbing the wall :crazy:

linnied said:
??? about the bahamas immigration paper.
I was born in the Philippines as my father was in the airforce. I was born on US propery - the airforce base hospital. Do I put my country of birth as US or Philippines? That wont give me a problem will it?

What is this? Maybe I missed something. The only thing I am concerned with are the birth certificates for my 2 DS. I got new ones recently and you can abrely see the raised seal. I even went to Frankfurt Ky to pick them up and said something when I got them but they said that was the best they could do. I hope we don't have any issues. :rolleyes:

Mousetaineer said:
Now I'm ashamed to even print the feeble door signs I had made. Yours is gorgeous.
Don't be ashamed. I made door signs for our group and mine are first attempts. I'm still going to put mine up! Can't wait to see your signs! :cool1:

I'm sorry. I really didn't mean for it to come across like that.. :(

Well, we were up in Canada this past weekend and just got home a couple of hours ago. Dropped the docs off to the rest of our crew that will be flying down on 7/5 for 3 days in the parks before the cruise. They were overly excited. Was so funny, actually. We went out to lunch and were talking about the trip and as soon as we sat down on the radio we hear a song that in the chorus goes, "I'm goin' to Disneylaaaaand". How apropos. Has anyone ever heard of this song? Who sings it?

We also picked up a couple of bottles of icewine for after dinner @ Palo so we're getting stuff together now. Single digit dancing soon! :cheer2: :cheer2:

can't wait :banana: it's almost time... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

my dd does not want a door sign, she can't believe i am even thinking about it..oh well, that gives me more incentive to get it done in time!!

ljql- i have not purchased any dress up clothes for my son so i don't know if he will have a jacket, definetly a tie. if i find a jacket that isn't ridiculusly priced i think i will have him get one. he looks so handsome dressed up, usually he is in t-shirts and basketball type shorts so the change will be nice. if your son likes ps2 & baseball as you said they will get along great. my son is pretty easy going, likes to keep busy and have fun. he seems shy but once he hangs around somebody for awhile he's not. maybe while we wait in the terminal i will bring cards or uno, something a group can play to break the ice.

mousetrainer-my dd is also 15. she hangs out with alot of older kids (incoming jrs). i hope the stack is great for the teens..boy if they aren't happy NOBODY is happy!

Hi everyone!

My sister, 8 year old daughter, and I will be cruising on the Eastern 7-08-06 Magic. Anyone else have an eight year old daughter?

This is our second Disney cruise, although it is our first 7 night trip. We are staying at Old Key West for three days first and then on to the ship. Can't wait! This is my first real vacation in 2 1/2 years...I've been in Graduate school and just finished in May. I have put my poor child on the back burner, so now it is time to CELEBRATE!!

We would love to chat!!!

:) Debbie

ps. I've made reservations for things, but the pickins were slim....really wanted to get a High Tea in since we are really into Tea parties, but no times were available? what's up with that? It hasn't been easy to do anything on line...am I doing something wrong???

welcome

your daughter can't do tea at palo (18 and older), but i have a tea set up that i may not use on thursday. you and your sister can join me or can go without me. we would have to hook up onboard to get it set up. let me know if you are interested, i've been debating cancelling before boarding so i don't forget to like last time.

marie

What are people planning for St. Maarten? We had thought about Orient Beach but after checking the web and seeing the crime rate, we're not so sure. Saw other recommended beaches for children. These were Friar's Bay, Pine Island, and another one I can't remember. Does anybody have any input? Thanks in advance.

we are doing the dolphin encounter, db is doing one of the snorkeling - the one with the sunken ship

Marie,

Please don't cancel the tea...my sister and I would love to join you! We have reservations for dinner at Palo's for our first night on board, but I really hate to ditch my kid on the very first night, although she can't wait to go to the Oceaneer Lab. She loved the Oceaneer Club when we went on the four night cruise several years back. She never wanted to do anything with us!

Isn't there a tea with Wendy or something? Do I need to make reservations for her to do that? I hate that we can't do the Tea with her. We have done a mother daughter Tea at Christmas every year since she was three. It's a huge event at our house. I wish there was something I could do with her!!!

Mousetaineer said:
What are people planning for St. Maarten? We had thought about Orient Beach but after checking the web and seeing the crime rate, we're not so sure. Saw other recommended beaches for children. These were Friar's Bay, Pine Island, and another one I can't remember. Does anybody have any input? Thanks in advance.
I thought seeing the planes land at Maho Beach would be cool but my DH is not so sure.

We will probably go to Great Bay Beach.

I am not having any luck logging on to the DCL site. It keeps bumping back to the log in site and after I fill out my username and password, it kicks me back to the log on site again!! Anybody else having trouble?

Okay. This is pitiful! I feel like my 6 year old but I really am getting excited now! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana: :rotfl: :cheer2: :cool1:

Why can't the time go faster! :hourglass

My one 25 year old niece that is going is running a fever so we are really hoping she gets over her sickness (I think she will). Then I picked up my 6 year old DS and my 6 year old nephew from YMCA camp yesterday and there was a confirmed case of chicken pox there from camp last week! :sad2: :furious: They have both had their vaccinations so hopefully they will be fine.

Ugh! Just get us on the boat already!!!!! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter