JULY 8TH 2006 - Eastern Magic - 070806 - 07082006 - 20060708

So what's happening with this?

I've attempted to organize things a couple of times to no avail. My thought was to meet on the secret deck 7 verandah (as I've done on past cruises) around 3pm on embarkation day before the sail away party happens and before things get hectic.

The other idea thrown out here was DURING the sail away party.

Which is happening, if any? Nobody wanted to provide stateroom details :confused3 so I suppose we'll just all bump into each other here and there on board that is, if we know what each other looks like.

What does everyone think? Personally I think meeting during the sail away party will be difficult due to all the loud noise/music/dancing/and PEOPLE. It'll be impossible to talk. Anyway, whatever the masses choose. I'm not leaving my group if the meet is during the sail away party, though. :rolleyes1

K&Z Cruizers said:
So what's happening with this?
I don't care where we meet. I'll say that since this is not my first cruise but it is our first Disney cruise (and my kid's first cruise period). So, I can meet for a bit but will want to get back to them as they experience all their "firsts" :banana: :wizard: :banana: on that first day.

We will be on the boat early as we are staying in Cocoa Beach and have rental cars. So we plan on being there when the port opens (that's 10:00 a.m. right? Or is it 10:30? :confused3 )

We live in Coral Springs. AAAH this weather is so hot and humid lately!!

I would love to meet everybody, but if my luggage arrives to stateroom I won't be meeting at 3. Maybe for those of us who are arrive to port early can meet there. I would love for the kids to meet then, I also will be getting there 10ish.

Cruise docs were sent out yesterday by UPS 3-day select. People should start to see them either tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

K&Z Cruizers said:
Cruise docs were sent out yesterday by UPS 3-day select. People should start to see them either tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh, I hope they come tomorrow, we are all getting together for Fathers Day and that would be great if we have the papers to day dream over and fill out what ever needs to be filled out

As far as meeting - just pick a place and a time and who ever shows up shows up, if you try to "ask" a thousand of us you will get 1,000 ideas, times, locations :crazy:
Maybe everyone could post a yes or no so you have an idea :)

I received mine :banana: :goofy: :banana: but we live in Sth Florida so maybe it arrived quicker for us. If you did go thru a TA it will go to them, then they mail it out to you.

Much smaller then usual though. Our last cruise each person received a book. Maybe since I did everything on line...it's one small booklet.

Here are some meet options:

1) Inside terminal around 11ish for those who will be arriving early. Since we don't have to stand in line this is now a great option!

2) 3:00pm on Deck 7

3) By the stack on Deck 10 right before the sail away. (great location to be for sailaway)

MBFergie said:
I received mine :banana: :goofy: :banana: but we live in Sth Florida so maybe it arrived quicker for us. If you did go thru a TA it will go to them, then they mail it out to you.
Not necessarily. The TA can choose who they are sent to. For example we had all four sets of documents sent to me since the rest of our crew live in Canada and we didn't want to deal with cross-border issues. You should check with your agent or call DCL, give them your file number, and ask them where they were sent to.
MBFergie said:
Much smaller then usual though. Our last cruise each person received a book. Maybe since I did everything on line...it's one small booklet.
Our 2nd cruise book was much smaller, too.
MBFergie said:
1) Inside terminal around 11ish for those who will be arriving early. Since we don't have to stand in line this is now a great option!

2) 3:00pm on Deck 7
These two work for me.

shanfl said:
:cheer2: Hi all those times seem fine for me too. We will be there early too like 9:30am
Careful - the port wont be open that early and if its hot outside you're going to be pretty miserable standing there in the humidity. You might want to shoot for 10-ish.

thanks that we will do I appreciate the info. Do you know if on Thurs for the pirate night can the kids wear their costumes to dinner? pirate: pirate:

yes they can! I can't wait to see them.

I wish they had pirate night when my kids were little. Now there is no chance of them dressing up.

if I have a rental car could I drop off the luggage :cool1: and the car and catch a shuttle back to the port by 10? and if I do that my wife :love: and kids wait at the hotel for the 11 o'clock shuttle to the port and meet me there... so she and the kids won't have to wait in the humidity :sunny: and lines as long. or what time is the earliest I could drop the luggage? :confused3

That sounds like a logistical nightmare. I guess theoretically its possible however I would just as soon hire an outside company like Tiffany Towncar to bring you to port.

To answer your question, the earliest theyll accept luggage is 10am, however they arent going to let you drop off luggage by yourself and then take off. That'd be a huge security risk anyway. If they did this then who knows what people could give them to bring into the terminal! :rolleyes:

I would just take whole family to drop off luggage. If they are accepting luggage it means the terminal is open. They would not have to wait outside very long. Then you can leave and take the car back.

For the best answer on alot of questions you should search or ask on the main disboard for disney cruises.

Hi Everyone, we are checking in!![/FONT]

Can't wait for July 8th, DW ::MinnieMo , DS 7 pirate: and DD 2 princess: (almost 3) will be on board!!

Hans ::MickeyMo

graenert said:
Hi Everyone, we are checking in!![/FONT]

Can't wait for July 8th, DW ::MinnieMo , DS 7 pirate: and DD 2 princess: (almost 3) will be on board!!

Hans ::MickeyMo

Hi Hans welcome aboard I have my niece and nephew going on board who are 7 as well and my DS 4 DS 8 :Pinkbounc

I got my cruise docs on Friday! :thumbsup2 Now, I just hope our other 4 cabins get theirs. I am biting my fingernails until then!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter