• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 8th-15th 2006-MAGIC{almost there} Teens only!!

xcrazy2dacorex

Earning My Ears
hey everyone

ummm i havent really been able to talk to most people that are going on this cruise so im kinda going in cold. im 15 years old and my name is Alyssa. umm about me; im short, ive got brown hair, im basically a jock i love almost all kinds of sports, ill do anything to have fun, and i dont really care about getting into trouble as long as its not too bad, im always up for a challange but i Do have my limits. :guilty: WARNING: i can be very judgmental and i can get really nasty if you annoy me but if i like you itll be "smooth sailing". :thumbsup2 i hate prople who are full of themself and brag and im not afraid of a fightmost of the time i love being with people/friends{my family can anooy me} but i do have time when i hate everyone around and i just want to be by myself!

write back and maybe we can hang out on the cruise!

:woohoo: :cool1:
<33 Lissi...15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter