July 6, 2015, 7 Night Alaska

cmclaura

How many more days til our next cruise?????
Just booked this morning and soooo excited!

This will be our 11th Disney cruise, our first time as Platinum and our first visit to Alaska. We are Laura, husband Joe and daughter, Keighley, who will be 21.

It's very early days yet but I've started a Facebook page for our group and we can start sharing tips on excursions, transfers to the Port of Vancouver, and even FE groups.

Please join us!

This will be our 11th Disney cruise, our first time as Platinum and our first visit to Alaska. We are Laura, husband Joe and daughter, Keighley, who will be 21.

It's very early days yet but I've started a Facebook page for our group and we can start sharing tips on excursions, transfers to the Port of Vancouver, and even FE groups.

Please join us!

You need to head over to the Cruise Meet Board and post this there.

Please join us!

Welcome, you will have a fantastic cruise there and a brilliant cruise its a very good choice.

If you want information and wet your appetite have a look in the link below.

We are on this cruise as well. This will be our 7th (or maybe 8th by then) Disney cruise . . . Myself, DH, DS(17), DD(15) + my good friend Cynthia (maybe her DH??) and her DD(16) and DS(16).

Jodie

Looking to book this cruise tomorrow morning...my travel agent has all our info and ready to go....what category did you book and how much was it...we are looking for cat 4a...from early posters it looks like it will be quite expensive....

Looking to book this cruise tomorrow morning...my travel agent has all our info and ready to go....what category did you book and how much was it...we are looking for cat 4a...from early posters it looks like it will be quite expensive....

We booked the 4 of us in a 9C - $5,753 with 10% OBB. I didn't even ask the price of a verandah as I knew it would be more than we wanted to spend. Good luck!

Jodie

Hello everyone!

I did ask that the link to this group be placed on the 2015 Wonder cruise meets, back on March 26, and sent another message today. I don't know what's happening.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

We booked this cruise while on board the Dream this week. I am so excited - this is a bucket list item for me. It will be me, my husband Marc & my son Danny who will have just turned 15. We are planning to fly to Seattle & take a train up to Vancouver, spend a few days there before the cruise and do the reverse on the way back home. So excited!

Patti Aliventi

Hello everyone!

I did ask that the link to this group be placed on the 2015 Wonder cruise meets, back on March 26, and sent another message today. I don't know what's happening.

In the meantime, we have a FB page set up as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/621...0434/?comment_id=625133947581210&notif_t=like

You need to contact one of the web masters to move this thread to the cruise meets forum. Having it on the list for the 2015 cruises doesn't accomplish that and get it off the main cruise forum.

Just booked this cruise today :surfweb: Gene & Cheryl here :hug: this will be our 15th Dis cruise :banana:cabin #7556

Only a year out -- I think we should start seeing more people joining our group now!

We will be getting on the ship after you get off...this is a surprise cruise for my husband...my friend and her husband will be joining us but, he doesn't know either:)

Hi, we are also booked on this cruise! This will be our 3rd DCL cruise and we are all really looking forward to it. Sailing will be myself Kelly, DH - Gary, DS10 - Nathan & DD8 -Keira. Kids ages are at time of the cruise.

booked this cruise in April on my first DCL cruise on the wonder

so excited for this cruise with my husband and parents and hopefully my little sister

Hi Everyone :wave2:

We had to reschedule our Alaska Cruise from 2014 to 2015, Can't wait! This will be my families 11 Disney Cruise.

We maintained our OBC and discount when we rebooked :woohoo:

We booked NCL today. But I am calling in the morning and booking DCL, I prefer their Alaskan itinerary. I am just a little worried about NY to Vancouver airfares.

Joe Diane and 2 sons 17 and 19.

We booked NCL today. But I am calling in the morning and booking DCL, I prefer their Alaskan itinerary. I am just a little worried about NY to Vancouver airfares.

Joe Diane and 2 sons 17 and 19.

I was just looking at Kayak today for airfare. Odd thing - booking 2 one way tickets was cheaper (substantially) than round trip. Try doing it both ways. Out of Richmond, total fare adding both one ways together was only $363 on American. Great price!

Jodie

If you have the time... some land in Seattle and pay the $50 shuttle to the cruise ship terminal or Vancouver hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter