July 6 2008 Anyone else

I you plan to meet, let me know... we will be staying the night before at the Crowne Plaza!

very cool, thanks!

Do you have Longs down in san Diego - I think so. I was just in Longs today and saw the exact same misters there. They were in one of the summer aisles, right with all the ice packs and small cooler items. I picked up two for us.

yes, very cool, thanks. I will go tomorrow for the misters. !!!!!!!!

We just found out we have other friend who will be on the cruise!!!!!1

Thanks for the update on how many days! My kids have been asking me and I haven't bothered to count it on the calendar!:lmao:

Yes, I'll admit to watching some of the travles through the Panama Canal. No surprise that it's getting me a whole lot more excited about our cruise!!!:woohoo: I'm now starting to feel like I need to get suitcases out and get packing, oh, and do some shopping!:) Doesn't getting ready for a cruise mean shopping?

We have an 11, 7 and 6 month old...so five of us. Would love to connect with anyone in San Diego area on the same cruise July 6!

Hey fellow San Diegan. What sex is your 7-year old? We can hang out at the baby wading pool tog. (I have a 9 month old) :) I know 2 other SD families on this cruise both with kids close to your kids ages. How about a pre cruise meet and greet? We live in Poway, where do you live? Carmel Mr. Ranch close to you?

Heather :)
Alex 6 1/2
Abbey 3 1/2
Annabelle 9 months
Andrew husband :)

HSKALE...my daughter is the olders, son is 7 and youngest is also a boy.

We'd love to meet up. We're in La Costa area...DM me...

Does anybody have any great suggestions on what to bring for a will be 11-month-old baby on the trip?
thanks,
Heather :)

Hello Everyone,
I'm soooooo excited, can't wait to sail the Disney Wonder on July 6th, we choose this cruise cause on July 9th is my son's B-Day he will be 9yrs. old.

We are so excited! Out of nowhere, decided we needed to book this cruise! We are so excited. We, too, live in Northern San Diego county, and have a 5 yr old boy and 3 yr old girl.

Never cruised with kids before... figured this is the best place to do it.

No Palo reservations were left, lots of shore excursions. What shouldn't we miss?

:banana:

Welcome on board! Try to get to the ship early and get a Palo ressie then. They hold some back from on line booking so many times you can get one on the ship. If you can't get on the waiting list. See you soon!

Just wondering how dressy we should plan for and how many nights we are expected to get dressed up? I read somewhere that people are bringing tuxes. I don't know if DH will be into that...

Just wondering how dressy we should plan for and how many nights we are expected to get dressed up? I read somewhere that people are bringing tuxes. I don't know if DH will be into that...

Hi, my DH and DS will be renting tuxes through cruiseformal mainly because it's less to pack but also because DS thinks it's kind of cool to dress in a tux!

Our first Disney cruise, we didn't do the tux thing. DS just wore nice dark pants and a shirt and tie both nights and DH wore a sport coat if I remember correctly. They looked very nice, no problems fitting in at all. Some people don't really try to dress up at all. I really don't think anyone was judging how other people were dressed, which is nice.:goodvibes

Oh, forgot to answer - there's a formal night, a semi formal night and the rest is "cruise casual."

Is anyone interested in a San Diego meet and greet before we sail? Maybe June 28 or 29? San Diguito Park? Del Mar beach park?
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter