July 5th 2009 Disney Wonder

Anyone out there going with us ?

We would love to meet you.

We haven't booked yet, but are planning on joining you and a bunch of DH's family. We will be touring the World with two families (friends) and then will meet up with the cousins, their other relatives and friends, and an aunt, on the Wonder. We are me, DH, and DD (will be 13). DSiL will be with us too (built in babysitter) :thumbsup2

Excellent, someone else.......loads of other people :banana:

Where are you all staying before ?

We are flying in 26th June and leave 11th July, staying at AKL & SP.

My DD will also be 13, DS 17.

I'll be joining you! My mom and I are staying at CBR starting 7/1. This is my first cruise - so excited!:yay:

Excellent, we are staying at AKV before the cruise & then SSP until we fly home on the 11th July.

We are all really looking forward to it.

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Okay, finally booked. Got two rooms for practically the price of one. Spent a few extra dollars for a balcony - but never had one before. This will be our first cruise on the Wonder after two on the Magic.

We arrive in FL on June 25th and are at the Pop Century until July 1. Then on to Universal until the cruise. Two more families may be joining us for the WDW portion. Still trying to decide on the dining plan. We've been to WDW before, but before the dining plan was started.:confused3

i'll be joining you too...this is my first disney cruise and i must admit i'm a little overwhelmed...my aunt, my sister, my son (4), and 2 cousins (14 & 12) will be going also...

We'll be on this cruise too! Just my DH and I. :lovestruc We don't have any kids yet!

We'll be staying in a cat. 12 inside room (cheaping it out for the cruise!) but we're staying at POFQ for 3 nights beforehand. This is our FIRST Disney cruise ever!!!!! (And only our 2nd cruise ever!) We are soo excited!

Disneydafty, I just noticed you're from Scotland. That's where we went for our honeymoon! Love it there!

Welcome aboard :)

Where abouts in Scotland did you go and why did you choose Scotland?, where are you from?

Hi! I'd been there when I was 16 w/my parents & fell in love with it. We went to Edinburgh for a few days, train to Inverness, car up north (all the way to Wick), over to Loch Torridon, out to Skye, & back to Edinburgh.

It was fantastic & we even fit in the British Open at St. Andrews. My DH was thrilled...aren't I a great wife! :rotfl:

I'm from NY, my DH is from Connecticut, & we currently reside in good ol' New Jersey!

On the July 5th 4 day.....17 of us to be exact! So as a newbie...what's the deal with the fish extenders....are any of you bringing them?

Welcome!!

Hmm...as to the fish extenders I don't really know. There really isn't much activity on this thread.

It's almost that time folks, are we all ready. It will be good to be out of NJ for awhile

It's almost that time folks, are we all ready. It will be good to be out of NJ for awhile

Yes! I'm not sure if you're having the same weather we are, but in CT the weather has been stink-o-rama! Clouds and rain and we're lucky if the temperature makes it into the 70s. Bring on the tropics!!

I agree! We've had so much rain here lately it's been crazy!! I can't wait for sunny, tropical weather!

DCL Couple, where in NJ are you from? We're in northern Jersey, Passaic County.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter