July 5 2014 Mediterranean Cruise Meet Thread

I am on the phone now with Disney Cruise line and starting the paperwork to request a private event for our group! I figure with families we could have 100-150 to come! They will call me by Tuesday to discuss our request. Let me know if you are interested. I am hoping to request our first day at sea but they told me no guarantees. Fingers crossed!

Current movies on ship - need to call back next month to check for our sailing as they might change.
Thor - Dark World
Frozen
Saving Mr. Banks
Need for Speed
Captain America Winter Soldier
Bears
Million Dollar Arm
Malfescent

Hi everyone. I just added this cruise. Well actually 3 as I am doing B2B2B spending 30 nights on the Magic. I am gty right now. I will be giving gifts on the FE list but not expecting gifts since it is so late. I am traveling by myself this cruise but with my friend Michael on the first (June 26 and last July 14). We did the inaugural sailing to Venice last. Year. Loved Venice and the Disney Store there too. I just asked to join the Facebook group. Can't wait to meet everyone.

I am on the phone now with Disney Cruise line and starting the paperwork to request a private event for our group! I figure with families we could have 100-150 to come! They will call me by Tuesday to discuss our request. Let me know if you are interested. I am hoping to request our first day at sea but they told me no guarantees. Fingers crossed!

What a great idea,hope they come up with something

Hi everyone. I just added this cruise. Well actually 3 as I am doing B2B2B spending 30 nights on the Magic. I am gty right now. I will be giving gifts on the FE list but not expecting gifts since it is so late. I am traveling by myself this cruise but with my friend Michael on the first (June 26 and last July 14). We did the inaugural sailing to Venice last. Year. Loved Venice and the Disney Store there too. I just asked to join the Facebook group. Can't wait to meet everyone.

30 nights on the magic! What a fabulous trip,I'm soooo jelous

We haven't closed our list yet - not until Saturday if you would like me to add you to our list. We are splitting the group once the list is complete.

We haven't closed our list yet - not until Saturday if you would like me to add you to our list. We are splitting the group once the list is complete.

That's great. Please add me. Hopefully will have a stateroom number in the next couple of days.

Hello, Fellow Cruisers!

Up until yesterday, I had never even heard of Fish Extenders. Today, I am so excited to jump in and participate. I am pretty clueless, though, so any tips on what to do to make this a blast, would be much appreciated.

Our cabin, (6542), consists of
M & F
DS (13) Kaden
DS (16) Evan

I was guessing...does "DS" stand for Disney Son, and "DD" stand for Disney Daughter? Thanks for any pointers!

Fish extenders as of 19 May 2014 - DEADLINE to sign up is 24 May 2014...5 more days!!!
DisID. Cabin. Adults. Children. Names (in order of DX list)
1. RunnerMomO. 7065. 2 (M,F). DS (12), DS(8 yr). Roger, Jenn (birthday), Noah, Joshua
2. Spdvm1997. TBD. 2(M,F). DS(12), DD(9)
3. Genequeen19. 6511. 2 (F,F). Mindy, Pauline
4. Traceyjayne 6634. 2(M,F). DS(13). Eric, Tracey, Luke
5. Katers124. 5139. 2(M,F). Mike, Katie
6. Familytravel 2101. 2(M,F). DD(8 yr), DM(60+) Alex, Joti,Jean, Alice
7. Stevens. 7043. 2(M,F). DD (5), DS(2). Lee, Tiffany, Rosie, Henley
8. TravelingNGs 8084. 2(M,F). DD(10),DD(9),DS(2) Raymond, Maggie, Rachel, Mattie, Riley
9. Weezyree. 2013. 2(M,F). DD(15). Matt, Lisa, Madison
10. MNDISFAN13 8540. 2(M,F). DD(15), DS(12). Ben, Robin, Hannah (15th birthday on 7/5), Jacob
11. OzRalphs. 8572. 2(M,F). DS(13), DD(11). Andrew, Tanya, Alex, Elysse
12. Ag73. TBD. 1(F). DD(8 yr old)
13. Rach7. 7532. 2(M,F). DD(13), DS(8 yr). Cam, Rach, Sabrina, Christian
14. daddy dinosaur 2607 2(M,F). DD(10), DD(7) James, Bridget, Emily, Alice
15. aleiana 1042. 1(F) DD (11)
16. abbylaura19 2600/2602 2(M,F) DD(13), DS(10), DS(5) Jon, Diane, Abby, Josh, Timmy
17. cacvac 5012 2(M,F) DD13 Chris, Vicki, Jacqui
18. grizbuzz 6549 2(M,F) DS(11), DS(9) John, Jen, Max, Nico
19. fjjc 2034 2(M,F) DS(4), DS (2) Florian, Janet), Julian, Constantin
20. cindyb40. TBD. 2(M, F). DS(11), DS(8 yr), DS(6). Joe, Cindy, James, Abraham, Elijah
21. Mspill 8558 2(M,F) DD(19), DS(16). Marv,Kathy,Kallie, and Andrew
22. pekollie. 6599. 2(M,F) DS(7) Shawn, JaJa, Kyle
23. Frenchtink. 2136. 2(M, F). DD(1). Xavier, Allison, Mila
24. Frenchtink1 TBD. 2(M,F). Joseph, Sylviane (birthday)
25. Frenchtink2 TBD. 2(M,F). DS(11), DS(9). Bruno, Fanny (birthday), Loucas, Maxime
26. Sharkey. TBD. 2 (M,F). DD (10), DS(7). Heath, Christina, Izabella (Izzie), Ian
27. Mrcacou 2614. 2(M,M). Jerome and Fabrice (who is turning 37 on July 6th)
28. Rachelm23. 6102 2(M,F)
29. Princesses4,2583, 2(F, F) DD(8yr), DS(13), Mommom, Kelly (mom), Colin, Kaitlyn
30. Princesses4, 2568, 2(M,F) DD(7) Rodney, Tracey, Emma
31. Princesses4, 2585, DS(20), DS(20), Andrew, Blake
32. ImarriedRUSSELL 7009 2(M,F) Ryan, Ashley
33. seaulater. TBD. 1(F). Linda
34. ARgators. 6542 2(M,F). DS(16), DS(13). Evan, Kaden

So excited to be joining all of you on this cruise!! Just got off the WBPC on Sat and what's better to solve post cruise blues than to book another one right away! :rotfl2: I will actually be tagging along with my boyfriend who will be working on this cruise as he works for DVC. I'm leaving my kids home as I don't think they would really enjoy all these port days and it will be nice to spend time with my boyfriend without the kids! I have never booked a cruise this late in the game so I have a lot of research to do! I have also sent a request to join the FB group!

Cindyb40 and family got their room assignment. We are in cabin 8002. We would be happy to join a get together, sound like a good way to start our vacation.

Also if we are adding birthdays, our son James is turning 11 on July 10th. All of our boys are looking forward to making new disney cruise friends.

The excitement is building by the day in our house, we can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter