July 4th

Deniseuk

Earning My Ears
Hi all, Our first full day in orlando is sunday july 4th. We are staying on IDrive We are having real problems, What do we do on this day? We are thinking wet & wild in the day, the main parks will be so busy. or is it worth trying them? I have read on past links that they are busy and often close the gates, will we have the same at wet & wild? then not sure about the evening, Has anyone any ideas? Please help. Thanks kind regards. this is also our first trip.:sunny:

we're also arriving on the 4th (via new york....what a thing to do...fly into and out of new york on the 4th of july.....i hope al queda is sleeping-in that day)....

anyway, i have us scheduled at universal for the 4th and 5th...i'm sure it will be a zoo there too....but we're staying at a universal hotel, so we'll have express pass for the rides.....hopefully it will be ok...

as for disney....i don't know what to tell you...two years ago, i purposely put us on the disney cruise for the 4th of july so that we wouldn't be in the parks that day (large crowds terrify me)..

having said that, everyone always says that the fireworks at WDW are amazing on the 4th....
so perhaps you could go to wet and wild and then head over to WDW (not the parks, just WDW) and strategically place yourself somewhere to view the show.....

Thanks for the replys.
One thing iv not got to worry about now is finding somewhere to watch the euro footie! Now England are out Hubby says hes not bothererd. Even though we were robbed.
This time next week will be at the Airport.:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Thank you everyone who has helped me plan this holiday. Just reading other posts has helped a lot too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter