July 4th Fireworks

Elastigirl24

Earning My Ears
According to the official schedule, MK will have "Disney's Celebrate America" at 9pm. Does anyone know if this is the fireworks show prior to the parade? If that's what it is, I wish they would just call it 4th of July fireworks! :)

According to the official schedule, MK will have "Disney's Celebrate America" at 9pm. Does anyone know if this is the fireworks show prior to the parade? If that's what it is, I wish they would just call it 4th of July fireworks! :)

Well what time is the parade? If the parade is at 10 then yes it is before. But yes the only fireworks on the 4th are the special ones so that would be the ones you are looking for.

Liz

Not true. The speciaL 4th of July/ celebrate America fireworks are always also done on July 3rd at MK

There are special fireworks on the 3rd too. I was there last year and i believe the crowds were worse than christmas! (ive been then too)

There was a parade after the fireworks on the 3rd, however it was delayed due to the crowds.

The fireworks were worth it, would do it again in a second! i would wait a long time before leaving though!

There are special fireworks on the 3rd too. I was there last year and i believe the crowds were worse than christmas! (ive been then too)

There was a parade after the fireworks on the 3rd, however it was delayed due to the crowds.

The fireworks were worth it, would do it again in a second! i would wait a long time before leaving though!

This was our experience on July 3, 2009, as well. We actually booked the dessert party to avoid the crowds :thumbsup2 They had a Spectro showing at 8, 4th fireworks at 9, and then another Spectro at 10 and it was an EMH night. The crowds were INSANE :scared1: I have been during Christmas also, and it was WAY worse. The second Spectro (which was supposed to begin at 10) didn't begin until almost 11:00.

Not true. The speciaL 4th of July/ celebrate America fireworks are always also done on July 3rd at MK

You are correct - what I meant was on the third and 4th the only fireworks at MK are the special ones and that Wishes is not presented on those nights.

Liz

You are correct - what I meant was on the third and 4th the only fireworks at MK are the special ones and that Wishes is not presented on those nights.

Liz

You said it right the first time too. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter