• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 4th fireworks to be webcast from the Magic Kingdom

Thanks for the you tube link. I'd complain on the blog but their IT Dept doesn't care. If they did they would not be so overrun with errors with every launch

I hope they do put it to video. I would like to see the lagoon view

DH just made a good point. Disney should offer their resort guests the option to watch live streaming of the different park fireworks each night just like they do on Disney Cruise Line with their stage shows. If you can't make it to the fireworks you have the option to watch it from the comfort of your resort room over one of their Special Disney Stations they usually use to air Disney cartoons during hurricanes when you have to stay in your room.

Well, that was really disappointing! Perhaps there were bugs to work out or something. Oh, well....it's my birthday and ALLLLLL those fireworks are about me anyway! (smile). Maybe next year!

Well that was disappointing. Tried finding a link through their blog for 20-30 minutes before coming here, read through these posts, finally found the YouTube link everyone had success with and missed the fireworks show. I'd been looking forward to this all day.

Anyone have an idea of where their camera was set up? Was it by the railroad station... Just up higher? It was such a great angle!

Looks like maybe filmed from ontop of Casey's since it was from that angle. :confused3

Terribly disappointing. I too waited all day and didn't think to check Disboards until it was too late... Glad someone posted a link that worked for others. My son and I were so looking forward to this. :(

Well that was disappointing. Tried finding a link through their blog for 20-30 minutes before coming here, read through these posts, finally found the YouTube link everyone had success with and missed the fireworks show. I'd been looking forward to this all day.

Same with us. We are watching the you tube video from the CR, but it's not straight-on. Still, at least someone was nice enough to post it! :)

Same :-(

Just checked their facebook page and plenty of people are complaining. Wish I'd thought to check there for the link earlier. At least I only missed the first five minutes or so. Bummer for those who missed the entire thing. :(

Yet another Disney IT fail. I watched the Youtube video from the Contemporary, but I was really excited to see a live webcam again. Oh well.

Hey everyone found this video filmed exactly like Disney's or they were able to copy Disney's and post it for us on Youtube.

This looked promising, closer to the castle. Haven't watched the whole thing yet. Going to wait for the family to come back inside.

oops - just saw someone else already posted... don't know how to delete...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter