July 4, 2013- Parks and Fireworks

Ears2You

Mouseketeer
Hi! My family and I are planning on visiting WDW over the July 4th holiday. We have been there MANY times before, and have visited at other busy times of the year (NYE). I have two questions:

1. Do the parks close b/c of capacity on July 4?
2. We are thinking about doing Mickey's Backyard BBQ that night. Can you view any fireworks from Wilderness Campground?

Thank you!

Hi! My family and I are planning on visiting WDW over the July 4th holiday. We have been there MANY times before, and have visited at other busy times of the year (NYE). I have two questions:

1. Do the parks close b/c of capacity on July 4?
2. We are thinking about doing Mickey's Backyard BBQ that night. Can you view any fireworks from Wilderness Campground?

Thank you!

1. MK usually closes in the afternoon and doesn't reopen until the fireworks are over.
2. I believe you can see the Celebrate America fireworks from Ft. Wilderness though the viewing probably isn't great. If you have time (usually they do it at 9pm), I'd try to get over to one of the monorail resorts. You may just want to consider dinner at California Grill or Kona Cafe or something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter