July 3rd Questions

melaniexo

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!
I'll be heading down to Disney with my best friend on June 29 and will be there until July 4.
We have Fastpasses booked for July 3 at Magic Kingdom starting at 10:40am. This will be our second Magic Kingdom day, so we were just hoping to maybe get on a couple rides and just enjoy our last day.
I've been reading some threads that say that the park will probably reach capacity (this isn't a big deal for me- I've been in Disney on Christmas and New Years multiple times).
Based on the past couple years, will we be able to get into the park around 10? We want to stay until 3am, so rope drop would be waaay to early for us, lol.
Thanks in advance!

I would be surprised if the park reaches capacity on July 3rd. July 4th yes. Are you able to go to MK on July 2nd instead? July 3rd is not a recommended day, but July 2nd is. You'll likely have a much better time and get more done.

I would be surprised if the park reaches capacity on July 3rd. July 4th yes. Are you able to go to MK on July 2nd instead? July 3rd is not a recommended day, but July 2nd is. You'll likely have a much better time and get more done.
We wanted to go on the third to stay for EMH until 3am. We aren't too worried about getting a lot done, we've both been 10+ times and just wanted to hang out at MK. I had heard rumors that it may fill to capacity on the third (like I said before, I have been there on NYE when the park's at capacity by 10. Just wanted to make sure we'd be able to get into Mk. Thank you!

I went last year on July 3rd and it did not reach capacity. We even left for an hour and a half during the middle of the day and came back to eat at CRT. I didn't even think crowds were that bad..but I was really expecting horrible crowds lol.

We'll be at POP Century from July 1 to July 4 - checking out early on the 4th for our Disney Fantasy cruise. We plan on only going into the parks for 1 day on July 2 (MK 1st and then Epcot).

On July 3 we plan on taking it easy, going to DTD early and then having lunch at Captain Cook's at the Polynesian. Will we be able to park at the Polynesian on July 3 for lunch?

Would you consider making an ADR of some sort? It would protect you from the initial closures (if there are any) as it is my understanding you are allowed in an hour before the ADR unless the status reaches the level 4 closure when no one is allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter