July 31, 2014 Dreamers

:dance3: Hello! This is our very first cruise. I have a DS that will have a birthday on Aug 2. 14yo. Are there any other kids around that age? :surfweb:

My 12yr old DD and I will be on this cruise. We just booked in June and are now eagerly awaiting a cabin assignment!

we just booked, We would love to be part of the FE group
Evelyn (adult)
Irene (adult)
Matthew (17 yo)
We had to cancel our cruise in early June due to the passing of our
Father, and are looking forward to a Magical time.

Please let me know if we can still join.pixiedust:pixiedust:

SSB just joined this sailing as well ... very last minute!

My 3rd time sailing on the Dream!! Big group- Good news for everyone the kids are the following ages (so a lot of company). Many young adults but kids are:

Twin girls - 9y
Boy - 8y
Boy - 4y
Boy - 3y
Girl (2) - 2 y

....good luck.

We are excited to go on our second cruise but have never taken part in fish extenders. is it too late? I have two girls who would love this: a 8 year old and a 6 year old. Looking forward to a great trip!:cool1:

Is it too late to participate?? I have a 9 yr old son & nearly 6 yr old daughter. This is our 1st cruise ever!! We are super excited & would appreciate any advise!!

I would love to help but I am new to this fish extender stuff. This will be our second cruise. My kids are the same age as yours. Looking forward to it!

Is it too late to join the FE group? I just saw where you needed to register. I originally thought you just brought gifts and added to extenders you found. We would love to participate if possible' ----
Thank you!

Is it too late to join the FE group? I just saw where you needed to register. I originally thought you just brought gifts and added to extenders you found. We would love to participate if possible' ---- Thank you!

There is a Facebook page July 31, 2014 Disney Dreamers. There have been 2 FE lists already. People who have missed (because most people are already in transit) have downloaded the lists and posted their names, ages and staterooms in hopes anyone has extras to share in the giving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter