July 30, 2010 Mickey's Adventures England to Espana Cruise

Hello,

New to the Disboards and very excited about the Dover to Barcelona cruise!
This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, but our first time to Europe. We are from Madison, Wisconsin.

Looking forward to a great adventure!

Dan, Candice, Katie-10, Danny-8

Hi and welcome,

Looking forward to meeting you all. Myself, DH Donald and DD Naimh who is 9 are on this cruise too. This is our second Disney Cruise and we are soooo excited.

Katie

Hello,

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, but our first time to Europe. We are from Madison, Wisconsin.

Hello and welcome. I have a 7 year old thomas who may be a good frind for Danny
:cool1:

LANYARDS - SOLD OUT

I would like to saying thank you:thumbsup2

and see you all on 30 July at Promenade for 3 o clock...:cool1:

won't be long now

Scottishwee35

Got our GTY cat. 12 room assignment today! It's a cat. 11...BUT they gave us the same cabin that we have on the Baltic cruise right before this one! And I didn't even have to ask! I'm SO happy!!:ccat:

That's great -how exciting.

Am sure they've done yours first as you are doing a back to back. It's fantastic that you can stay in the same room.

Hoping the rest of us get our room numbers soon.

Katie

I always check our reservation from the castaway club section of the site. It actually listed a cabin number where before I believe it said GTY 12.

Nothing for me yet :rolleyes:

...but thanks for the tip about looking via the CC page - I've never thought to do that...but how much easier it is to see everything quickly -thanks !:thumbsup2

When did you book your cruise Markmyboy ???

Hello,

:cheer2: Welcome ! :cheer2:

I always check our reservation from the castaway club section of the site. It actually listed a cabin number where before I believe it said GTY 12.

Great tip and congrats on keeping the same cabin for the back to back, I would imagine it would make things so much easier :)

Will keep checking my reservation twice a day until we get our assignment!!!

Mel
x

no rooms allocated here yet:confused3
but i am taking comfort from the fact that all stateroom classes are still available for sale. thats a good thing ,right:love:

When did you book your cruise Markmyboy ???

I originally booked this cruise the first day that bookings opened, but when they released the GTY cat. 12 discount, we switched & saved a couple thousand dollars.

The best part is that I originally booked in the same cat. 11 cabin that they just allocated to me! We chose a sideways cat. 11 on deck 5, which we kept for the Baltic cruise, but were willing to give up to save the money to switch to the GTY 12! I really can't explain how happy I am that they put me right back in that cabin!

Your welcome about the tip for using the CC page, it is so much easier! I'm pretty sure I picked that tip up from someone else here on the DIS.

I hope everyone else gets their cabin assignments soon and that there are some good upgrades given!

Bridget

Fish extender exchange

We currently have 10 cabins, anyone who wants to sign up please PM me and let me know by June 15 which is the deadline to sign up.

Lisa

Fish Extender Sign up is closed. I will send a final list once cabins are assigned.

This is the final list,

MK Mommy (Canada)
KatieG73 (Scotland)
DLRPfan (Belgium)
Maza (Stafford)
Scottishwee35 (Scotland)
jdybnsn (Cheshire)
poohmom of 5
poohmom of 5
piggyandbear (UK)
MrsMac
Melcatfish (UK)

I originally booked this cruise the first day that bookings opened, but when they released the GTY cat. 12 discount, we switched & saved a couple thousand dollars.

The best part is that I originally booked in the same cat. 11 cabin that they just allocated to me! We chose a sideways cat. 11 on deck 5, which we kept for the Baltic cruise, but were willing to give up to save the money to switch to the GTY 12! I really can't explain how happy I am that they put me right back in that cabin!

!

Bridget

That happened to me on our first cruise. I hope I get the room we originally booked.;);) Scottishwee35 would like that as it would mean good things for her.

I got my cabin assignment, sideway 11 on 5, :cool1::banana:exactly what I wanted. DD9 is going to be thrilled.

Lisa

Fish Extender Sign up is closed. I will send a final list once cabins are assigned.

This is the final list,

MK Mommy (Canada)
KatieG73 (Scotland)
DLRPfan (Belgium)
Maza (Stafford)
Scottishwee35 (Scotland)
jdybnsn (Cheshire)
poohmom of 5
poohmom of 5
piggyandbear (UK)
MrsMac
Melcatfish (UK)

NB I have 2 rooms too people :woohoo:

Where you GTY12? I've just looked at mine and nothing yet.
:sad1:
She will already be on the ship..b2b Baltic :thumbsup2 if you read back a couple of posts it is all explained. none f the rest of us gty'ers have had rooms allocated yet:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter