July 30, 2010 Mickey's Adventures England to Espana Cruise

Fish extender exchange

We currently have 10 cabins, anyone who wants to sign up please PM me and let me know by June 15 which is the deadline to sign up.

Lisa

Can't wait for my FE to come from Gradysmommy on ebay!!! All excited about it!!!

Also excited I got my ticker working!!!

:confused:

My oldest dd told me yesterday that her teacher is on his ipod whenever the class does not listen to him and I wondered how long before he gets in trouble, something similar but with soccer?:sad2:

I'm not that interested! I love my job. But the kiddies are so excited too!
A 5 year old asked me if I was going to watch the South Africa V Mexico game or the England v USA. ! He was going to ask about Uruguay but kept saying it wrong! Very sweet! I didn't have the heart to tell him the SA game was in school time!

Well its another beautiful and sunny day here. Lets hope this is the weather when we embark we'll have a good view of the cliffs just like those lucky people embarking today! Wish it was me!

Viccie

Wow those pictures of the Magic in Dover were amazing, my husband was even impressed.:cloud9:

As if we need another reason to be excited about the trip, went to see Shrek, (boy is 3d getting good). The trailers for Toy Story and the 3d that movie is going to have look fantastic, really excited to see it on the Magic.

Lisa

I got told off tonight in our house for being excited about the World Cup. A little light relief at the moment is necessary. Those Uk teachers with visits from government offices would understand! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Viccie

We had a visit from that lovely team of government inspectors just before Easter - it is nice to look forward to the rest of the year and next without the threat of THOSE visitors hanging over us!!

Mel
x

PS I posted this on the main board but can anyone enlighten me as to the "Stay onboard" offer that I have seen mentioned in a couple of places?

You might get a good bargain. Didn't I read somewhere that people were being offered an extra week for $349 or did I dream it?

Sue

Hi Sue, Any idea where you read that. I saw some other reference to an offer to stay onboard for the next cruise at a reduced price but can't find any more than that. I expect it was for the Barcelona to Dover cruise which was a slow seller but as they have cat 12 available for the cruise after ours I can dream...

Mel
x

We had a visit from that lovely team of government inspectors just before Easter - it is nice to look forward to the rest of the year and next without the threat of THOSE visitors hanging over us!!

Mel
x

Hoping ours are lovely too! This board is a nice rest from all the planning etc.
Viccie

Hi Sue, Any idea where you read that. I saw some other reference to an offer to stay onboard for the next cruise at a reduced price but can't find any more than that. I expect it was for the Barcelona to Dover cruise which was a slow seller but as they have cat 12 available for the cruise after ours I can dream...

Mel
x

Hurray I've found it. I thought I might have imagined it, but I've just spent the last hour re-reading a few trip reports and found it. You were right, it was for the Barcelona-Dover cruise but still, just over £200 for a week full board! where could you find that?

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=417151

'Those of you who have a cruise coming up are just going to have the best time. Disney were promoting a special offer whilst we were onboard. We could have stayed on the ship for another 7 days whilst it sailed from Barcelona to Dover and it would only have cost us $349 dollars each in a category 5 stateroom. DH had to get back to work and DS has GCSE exams this week, otherwise we would have definitely done it. Mega bargain!!!!'

Sue:goodvibes

Thanks! I doubt anything similar will be offered for us to stay onboard for the next Med cruise because that 7 night cruise seems to have been woefully undersold and i guess they were desperate but I can dream!

Mel
x

45 days... anyone else checking daily for a room assignment?! I know it is early but I can't stop checking each day just in case! Nothing yet...

Mel
x

45 days... anyone else checking daily for a room assignment?! I know it is early but I can't stop checking each day just in case! Nothing yet...

Mel
x

Good luck everyone hope a room upgrade is coming your way :-£

Never thought of checking online for room assignments! New daily routine coming up... :rotfl:

Change of topic here, but just wondered if anyone was planning on dressing up for Pirate night? We usually love to join in with all the fun! pirate:

Manda x

Hello,

New to the Disboards and very excited about the Dover to Barcelona cruise!
This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, but our first time to Europe. We are from Madison, Wisconsin.

Looking forward to a great adventure!

Dan, Candice, Katie-10, Danny-8

Never thought of checking online for room assignments! New daily routine coming up... :rotfl:

Change of topic here, but just wondered if anyone was planning on dressing up for Pirate night? We usually love to join in with all the fun! pirate:

Manda x

I am not sure on this. Last year the children dressed up but I couldn't find anything suitable for us without spending a lot on something that wouldn't get worn again. Isabelle liked the look of her costume but compained it was itchy! I might cobble something together for them both along the lines of what Olivia (the little one) is wearing in this pic.

FamilyOnPirateNight.jpg

I got a stripey blue T Shirt and an iron on Pirate Flag patch thing. Then got some cheap red shorts and cut them all raggedy.

DH and I probably won't dress up though.

Hello,

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, but our first time to Europe. We are from Madison, Wisconsin.

Welcome aboard. This will also be my third DCL cruise and first in Europe, I am relishing NOT having to make a transatlantic flight first!

Mel
x

Mel
x

checking twice a day...lol :rolleyes1

Manda x

Oh yes :) well we have Capt Jack on our table....so needs must.pirate:

Hello,

welcome aboard:hug:

OK UK based Dissers on this cruise have you seen the more recent posts in THIS THREAD. The thread started off talking about the DCL survey some guests have had asking about cruises out of NYC and Galveston but a recent poster has said that the survey they got asked about cruises out of Civitavecchia )Romes nearest port) going to Greece and Turkey - 7 nights starting at $949...

SIGN ME UP!

Mel
x

OK UK based Dissers on this cruise have you seen the more recent posts in THIS THREAD. The thread started off talking about the DCL survey some guests have had asking about cruises out of NYC and Galveston but a recent poster has said that the survey they got asked about cruises out of Civitavecchia )Romes nearest port) going to Greece and Turkey - 7 nights starting at $949...

SIGN ME UP!

Mel
x

me too:love: although Venice would be a nice stop too...and definatly a crowd pleaser.

Got our GTY cat. 12 room assignment today! It's a cat. 11...BUT they gave us the same cabin that we have on the Baltic cruise right before this one! And I didn't even have to ask! I'm SO happy!!:ccat:

Got our GTY cat. 12 room assignment today! It's a cat. 11...BUT they gave us the same cabin that we have on the Baltic cruise right before this one! And I didn't even have to ask! I'm SO happy!!

How did you find that out. Was it on the web site. i got so excited when i saw your thread and checked but mine still says GTY12
Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter