• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 28, 2014 Alaska

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

I have never done the FE thing before, but I have read about and I'm interested in joining for this cruise!

I'll join:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Has anyone done this cruise before? Just wondering what are the best excursions:crowded:
Also I love to trade pins:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hello there,
We are also going on the Alaska Cruise with friends with their children as well.
Very excited to go to Alaska, it seems like forever until next year.

We are up for the FE, and not sure if our friends will want to as it is their first cruise.
Let me start the thread...... Please follow posting outline and I will co-ordinate the list, and answer any questions... Let's keep it fun!

Cut~off date to join FE is Fri June 20th, 2014

CaymanPrincess
Cabin #7040
Christina & John
Gabriella, 8yr old DD (Fav character: Mickey & Minnie)
no allergies

Hello there,
We are also going on the Alaska Cruise with friends with their children as well.
Very excited to go to Alaska, it seems like forever until next year.

We are up for the FE, and not sure if our friends will want to as it is their first cruise.
Let me start the thread...... Please follow posting outline and I will co-ordinate the list, and answer any questions... Let's keep it fun!

Cut~off date to join FE is Fri June 20th, 2014

CaymanPrincess
Cabin #7040
Christina & John
Gabriella, 8yr old DD

On the spreadsheet, can we have a coulum asking who is their FAV Disney person is?

Count us in!

MaryHelen (Gilesfamily 2013)
Cabin #2618
Mary-Helen & Ellis
Alden, 7 year old DS (Fav character: Mickey & Goofy, LOVES Star Wars)
Meredith, 4 year old DD (Fav character: Minnie & Snow White, but REALLY likes the Avengers most of all and is a HUGE Captain America fan.)
Both kids have food allergies, so please no food gifts (allergies include dairy, strawberries, artificial food coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives and artificial sweeteners)

On a previous sailing, we started a private Facebook group for Fish Extender folks. It was a huge help because is it much easier to access information and give out links to ideas, etc. We were also able to post the spreadsheet before sailing with all the information.

Is anyone interested in this? If so, I have started one for all to join. I can't post a link, but you can search Facebook for this group.

Let me know if you have any questions. I named it July 28, 2014 WONDER.

On a previous sailing, we started a private Facebook group for Fish Extender folks. It was a huge help because is it much easier to access information and give out links to ideas, etc. We were also able to post the spreadsheet before sailing with all the information.

Is anyone interested in this? If so, I have started one for all to join. I can't post a link, but you can search Facebook for this group.

Let me know if you have any questions. I named it July 28, 2014 WONDER.

I can't find it:(

Howdy all! We booked this cruise last week. It will be exciting times because we're getting married onboard!

I've been on previous Disney cruises, all on the Magic. In July, my bf took me on the Fantasy for my birthday cruise and now he is hooked! We booked a B2B on the Wonder in December 2013. We're from Houston, and Galveston is a hop, skip, and jump away!

I'm not sure who is going with us. I know my parents, his parents, and each of our brothers. Not sure if they are bunking together or bringing girlfriends!

I can't wait to see Alaska! (And get married!)

Darn! I can't post a link to the Facebook page because I haven't had enough postings here yet.

This is the group title that comes up after facebook.com
/groups/360709610725268/

See if you can type that in your facebook search. Otherwise, I can try to send you an invite or add you from Facebook if you send me your name.

Mary-Helen

Is anyone staying in Vancouver either before or after the cruise? If so, where are you staying?

I'm investigating hotels now and would love your input. Feel free to put links on the FB page, too.

We have a lot of food allergies, so finding a place that can handle us is always tricky. Anyone else dealing with this?

Is anyone staying in Vancouver either before or after the cruise? If so, where are you staying?

I'm investigating hotels now and would love your input. Feel free to put links on the FB page, too.

We have a lot of food allergies, so finding a place that can handle us is always tricky. Anyone else dealing with this?

Here is the link for FB
https://m.facebook.com/groups/360709610725268?view=members&__user=100001062595823

I would love to see your ideas!!'

We are either staying at the Pan Pacific or Fairmont Water front.
They are right across from the port!!!

We are on this cruise too, cant find the facebook page, could you send me an invite jean Lehman Westfall. thanks . we are excited and would like to be in the FE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter