• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 28, 2007 - Romeancing the Mouse in the Med Cruise Reunion thread!

Ok, Sandra, we've all been pacing for two days.......we need an update!:goodvibes

Hi all,

We were in WDW President's week and got to stay 2 extra days because of the snow. Had a wonderful time (how could you not):goodvibes :goodvibes

Sandra,

Hope everything went well. We're all praying for happy news!!!!!!

Just found out that my 13 year old cat that I raised from one day old (he was abandoned by his mother) has diabetes. He has to be on insulin shots 2x a day for the rest of his life. He is giving them a terrible time eating so we have to take him home at 7pm tonight as I guess the vet doesn't want to force feed him anymore:confused3 . So wish me luck with this new nuttiness. Sticking a cat with a needle twice a day is not at the top of things I want to do.:sick: Just when you think things are calming down........... God tugs the blanket.

Love,
Maryann

Jeanne,

Good luck with your dog.:grouphug:

Helen,
It looks like you had a fabulous time! Great pics!

Harole Anne,
How is Garry? Please send congrats to Jan and Howie. Are you going to join us on the July 18 Tortola?

Maryann

Thanks everyone on the well wishes.

Sandra, sooo...... are we grandparents yet?popcorn::

Well, I spent the weekend working on my 2005 panama cruise. Still didn't get it done. I think I will need two albums to finish it off. Same with the Med.
I sorted through the Med pictures last nite and was disappointed in the the quality of the pictures. They seem over and under exposed and yellow. They don't look that way on my computer, so I'm wondering if Costco's machines are off. But its over 600 pictures.:sad2:

Hi all,

We were in WDW President's week and got to stay 2 extra days because of the snow. Had a wonderful time (how could you not):goodvibes :goodvibes

Sandra,

Hope everything went well. We're all praying for happy news!!!!!!

Just found out that my 13 year old cat that I raised from one day old (he was abandoned by his mother) has diabetes. He has to be on insulin shots 2x a day for the rest of his life. He is giving them a terrible time eating so we have to take him home at 7pm tonight as I guess the vet doesn't want to force feed him anymore:confused3 . So wish me luck with this new nuttiness. Sticking a cat with a needle twice a day is not at the top of things I want to do.:sick: Just when you think things are calming down........... God tugs the blanket.

Love,
Maryann

That's too bad about your cat, Maryann . . .:hug: :hug: :hug:

Our first grandchild arrived this afternoon at 12:01pm.:cool1:
Her name is Colleen (middle name hasn't been decided yet)
7lbs 12 oz Baby, Mom and Dad are fine.

We won't get to see her until tomorrow as they don't want visitors today. Amy has been in labor since Friday night so she is quite exhausted.

We won't get to see her until tomorrow as they don't want visitors today. Amy has been in labor since Friday night so she is quite exhausted.

Poor Amy!!!! But

Congratulations-2.jpg

Hi again,
I posted then went back and read the previous posts. I'm sorry about not updating. We were pacing too. She went to the hospital on Friday and she didn't deliver until lunch time today. As soon as I have a photo, I'll post it.

Maryanne, I'm sorry about your cat. A friend of mine had a cat with diabetes and it turned out not to be too much of a hastle. I just hope she starts eating.

Jeanne, I'm impressed that you even have them printed. We made a small album as a thank you for the people who gave us the trip and I made a copy for myself and then we never went back to finish a real album.

Now we've just returned from another cruise so I'm really behind.

Thanks for pacing with us.

Congratulations Grandma!!!!!!! Please post a photo as soon as you can. You must have been on pins and needles until she arrived. How did Gerry hold up? He must be thrilled! Wait until the kids see her!! Oh how wonderful!! And give our best to the new mommy & daddy too!!!!

Love,
Maryann

Jeanne--I hope your dog is doing better--:hug:

Maryann, I am sure when your cat is home it will want to eat and things will work out for you!:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS! SANDRA & GERRY! WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

JoAnn--We are going on a cruise with Jan & Howie and our daughter and son-in-law in November.

Garry is doing much better except for his shoulder.
Right now he has the flu so I am trying to keep my distance.

We just got back from the Junior State Wrestling Championship. Chad took third place. He lost one match and wrestled so hard. The one match he lost was a 0-0 tie at the end of 3 periods and went into overtime. His coach questioned the official because he said Chad scored and the official did not give it to him. The official said, "Oh, I think you are right!" Well, a lot of good that did. It went in to overtime and the first one to score wins and it was the other boy. The irony of it all was that Chad had to wrestle the same boy the next day for third place and he pined him.

Our dd and her dh came from South Carolina for the tournament. They were thrilled with everything. I wanted to share our family picture after the tournament.

DSC00168.jpg

Our son Greg, his wife Tammy, our daughter Liz, her husband David, Garry and me! And the center of attention- Chad!:dance3:

Hi all,

Love,
Maryann

Maryann, good luck with your cat. My brother in law had a diabetic cat. The vet said he wouldn't live long, but the cat proved them wrong and live for many more years. The cat had to have shots too. he just looked terrible skinny cat, but he knew how to kick my dogs butts!

Harold Ann,
sorry to hear about Garry. Give him hugs and kisses, well after he's done with the flu, for me.:love:

Hi again,
I posted then went back and read the previous posts. I'm sorry about not updating. We were pacing too. She went to the hospital on Friday and she didn't deliver until lunch time today. As soon as I have a photo, I'll post it.

Maryanne, I'm sorry about your cat. A friend of mine had a cat with diabetes and it turned out not to be too much of a hastle. I just hope she starts eating.

Jeanne, I'm impressed that you even have them printed. We made a small album as a thank you for the people who gave us the trip and I made a copy for myself and then we never went back to finish a real album.

Now we've just returned from another cruise so I'm really behind.

Thanks for pacing with us:cloud9: QUOTE=Sandaneli;23569524]Our first grandchild arrived this afternoon at 12:01pm.:cool1:

Best wishes on your little new granddaughter, how wonderful!!!:cloud9:

Maryann, I am sure when your cat is home it will want to eat and things will work out for you!:hug:

JoAnn--We are going on a cruise with Jan & Howie and our daughter and son-in-law in November.

We just got back from the Junior State Wrestling Championship. Chad took third place. He lost one match and wrestled so hard. The one match he lost was a 0-0 tie at the end of 3 periods and went into overtime. His coach questioned the official because he said Chad scored and the official did not give it to him. The official said, "Oh, I think you are right!" Well, a lot of good that did. It went in to overtime and the first one to score wins and it was the other boy. The irony of it all was that Chad had to wrestle the same boy the next day for third place and he pined him.

Our dd and her dh came from South Carolina for the tournament. They were thrilled with everything. I wanted to share our family picture after the tournament.

DSC00168.jpg

Our son Greg, his wife Tammy, our daughter Liz, her husband David, Garry and me! And the center of attention- Chad!:dance3:
Well, congrats to your grandson! I went to my first wrestling match this w/e.......my youngest DD's BF is a senior in HS and going to states this w/e as a 215lb. wrestler! It was definitely something different for a mom of 3 DDs! So wish Jack luck this w/e as he competes as a senior for State Champion!!:woohoo: :yay: :banana: :worship: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Hi everyone - just dropping by - been busy with life and its curve balls but I'm still here. Must go back and read a bit to see what everyone has been up too. Anyway, just going through some pictures and it make me nostalgic so anyone remember this:

P3030121.jpg

Or this:

P3030122.jpg

Well, congrats to your grandson! I went to my first wrestling match this w/e.......my youngest DD's BF is a senior in HS and going to states this w/e as a 215lb. wrestler! It was definitely something different for a mom of 3 DDs! So wish Jack luck this w/e as he competes as a senior for State Champion!!:woohoo: :yay: :banana: :worship: :cool1: :thumbsup2

:wave: JoAnn - wish Jack lots of pixiedust: from this side of the continent ok. And hopefully :tink: will also send her wishes too.

Hi, We got back late Saturday. Our luggage is supposed to arrive tonight. We'll believe it when we see it. There were lots of delays because of a snow storm in the NE on Friday. The airports were a nightmare.

The cruise was incredible. The best yet. Only better than the Med because we had the kids with us and weren't worried about how they were doing.

Someone here at work wants to do a Disney Cruise and asked me yesterday about it. Well, I had to give them the links to the disboards and got me to thinking about you all. So here I am.:laughing:
Well, I have a meeting to go to. See ya

:wave: Sandra - wonderful trip report - glad most everything went well.

I hope you did warn your friend about how addictive this can get right?

:rotfl:
Thanks everyone on the well wishes.

Sandra, sooo...... are we grandparents yet?popcorn::

Well, I spent the weekend working on my 2005 panama cruise. Still didn't get it done. I think I will need two albums to finish it off. Same with the Med.
I sorted through the Med pictures last nite and was disappointed in the the quality of the pictures. They seem over and under exposed and yellow. They don't look that way on my computer, so I'm wondering if Costco's machines are off. But its over 600 pictures.:sad2:

Hi Jeanne - :wave: seems that Costco and Sam's are always a bit off for me. Don't hesitate to take them back. Although cheaper they mass produce so much that they are always running through chemcals. If your not satisfied - they should be able to re-produce them at no cost. I know that CVS has done that for me a couple of times when I wasn't happy with the finished product. Can't see why they wouldn't either. But as you say - 600 ouch! :headache: I've had to slow down mine as I ended up taking over 6000 on our trip alone! :scared1: Add to that the week in Paris and the repo back - I have over 12,000 to go through. :sad2: I don't think I'll ever get done.

Good news on your dog - mine seem to be getting much better at walking - at least now they only pull for about 15 minutes rather than the whole walk! Maybe some day they will learn to do tricks. Oh wait - I forgot the kids taught them to bark -although they insist on only barking one time and at a time - however, bring out the broccoli and they drool and bark and pant for that!

DSC00168.jpg

What a lovely family you have Harole Ann!

Hi everyone - just dropping by - been busy with life and its curve balls but I'm still here. Must go back and read a bit to see what everyone has been up too. Anyway, just going through some pictures and it make me nostalgic so anyone remember this:

P3030121.jpg

Or this:

P3030122.jpg

Lovely memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug: :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter