• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 27th 2015 ~ 7-Night Alaskan Cruise on Disney Wonder

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
7-Night Alaskan Cruise on Disney Wonder - Itinerary A

Day Port
1 Vancouver, Canada
2 At Sea
3 Tracy Arm, Alaska
4 Skagway, Alaska
5 Juneau, Alaska
6 Ketchikan, Alaska
7 At Sea
8 Vancouver, Canada

Hello everyone :) DH and I are booked on this cruise. It'll be our second Alaskan one - we were on a sailing in August 2013 and loved it so much we just HAD to return. Last time we sailed with our three DDs but this time it'll just be the two of us.

Hi there. We booked this cruise too and it will be our first visit to Alaska. There's me, DH, DS (who is turning 10 during the cruise) and DD (8). My parents and sister will be joining us as well.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We are booked on this cruise. This will be our first trip to Alaska. There are several of us going. My DH, DD, 2 DS, DD boyfriend, two aunts and uncles, grandma and grandpa, and hopefully my brother and his family. We are very excited. This will be my family's 3rd disney cruise, but a first for many of our relatives that are joining us.

We're coming too. This will be our 20th anniversary!

What a great way to celebrate! Congratulations! :love:

My family of four is bringing a small convention with us. My MIL and FIL are coming as well as two families we count as some of our best friends. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and third on the Wonder. At last count we will be a mob of 17 people.

Cheers!
-Dave aka MrMom

My husband and I will be celebrating our 19th anniversary and 50th birthdays with our DD17, DS15, DD13 and great friends with their DD13. Our 6th Disney cruise - 2nd time on the Wonder. A long time planning - so excited!:banana:

Just got married at the courthouse because I chose this family Alaskan Cruise instead of a ceremony, reception and honeymoon. We will be taking 5 adult children, 2 with spouses and 2 grandsons who will be 9 and almost 2. A total of 9 adults and 2 children. We will need a full year to pay for this one. Lol. Very excited about joining this group.

Hello everyone --- we just got off the Magic on Monday in Venice and while onboard booked this cruise... same cabin we had on the Magic so hopefully the awesomeness of our recent cruise will continue to this one :-)

Although a year away, I am just starting to think about this cruise we booked months ago. It will be our 4th with DCL - first three were 7 day Caribbean (loved them). We decided to try Alaska this time - hear great things but bummed to miss Castaway Cay. We are family of 6 from Southern California - DDs 14, 13 & 10 & DS 8. Looking forward to planning :yay:

My family is going on this cruise as well and we can't wait! This will be our fourth Disney cruise and I have never participated in a fish extender group. I would love to try it out this cruise!

WE got off the Magic last Thursday after a 12 night cruise around the Med and Greek Isles.
Whilst on-board we booked this cruise (and the one the week after) to give us a 14 day Alaska cruise.
It will be me (Gary), Susan (DW), Nicola (DD) and Alex (DS).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter