July 24th 2014, 3 night......

tnx97

Earning My Ears
...Disney Dream, who's joining us? 1st crusie and reading this fourm has been a great help! Driving from Illinois and it will include myself, wife and 3 kids (DD 5 and twin boys 3).

Just found your post. My family will be on this cruise as well. It will be myself, DH and our 3 boys(9,7,5). We are driving from Illinois as well! This is our first Disney cruise. :yay:

Just found your post. My family will be on this cruise as well. It will be myself, DH and our 3 boys(9,7,5). We are driving from Illinois as well! This is our first Disney cruise. :yay:

Hi, just saw that you posted. How was your trip? it was our first cruise as well. The drive back wasn't fun.:sad::sad:

Your 9 year old has a great name by the way...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter