July 22, 2015 * 12-night Northern European Cruise!

Vote for a nickname for our cruise! (Voting closes 5-21-14)

• Nuts for Northern Europe

• Mickey to Russia with Love

• The Mouse Who Loved Me

• Baltic Buccaneers

• Wishing Upon a Northern European Star: 12 Nights of Magic

• To Russia with Mickey Bars

• Creme de la Kremlin

• Tea, Goulash & Mickey Bars

• From Russia with (Mickey) Gloves...

• Don't Russia Back to Finnish in Dover

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here are the estimated sunrise and sunset times for our trip, referenced from timeanddate.com

Wednesday, 22July2015 - Embarkation - London sunrise 5:09am ~ Dover sunset 8:56pm. Length of day 15h46m.

Thursday, 23July2015 - At Sea - approx. sunrise 5:07am ~ approx. sunset 9:17pm. Estimated length of day 16h10m.

Friday, 24July2015 - Copenhagen sunrise 5:00am ~ sunset 9:31pm. Length of day 16h30m.

Saturday, 25July2015 - Copenhagen sunrise 5:02am ~ sunset 9:29pm. Length of day 16h27m.

Sunday, 26July2015 - At Sea - approx. sunrise 4:41am ~ approx. sunset 9:28pm. Estimated length of day 16h38m.

Monday, July 27, 2015 - Stockholm sunrise 4:21am ~ approx. sunset 9:26pm. Estimated length of day 17h05m.

Tuesday, 28July2015 - Helsinki sunrise 4:49am ~ sunset 10:02pm. Length of day 17h13m. Our "longest" day! :cool2: (Peak of "White Nights" is June 21.)

Wednesday, 29July2015 - St. Petersburg sunrise 5:32am ~ sunset 10:36pm. Length of day 17h05m. Our latest sunset! :cool2:

Thursday, 30July2015 - St. Petersburg sunrise 5:34am ~ sunset 10:34pm. Length of day 17h00m.

Friday, 31July2015 - Tallinn sunrise 5:02am ~ sunset 9:51pm. Length of day 16h49m. Full moon tonight!

Saturday, 01August2015 - At Sea - approx. sunrise 5:14am ~ approx. sunset 9:20pm.

Sunday, 02August2015 - At Sea - approx. sunrise 5:25am ~ approx. sunset 8:47pm. Estimated length of day 15h22m. "Shortest" day of the cruise.

Monday, 03August2015 - Dover sunrise 5:22am. "Saddest" day of the cruise! :sad1:

That's pretty much what we'll have in Seattle at that time. I love our late summer nights!

Thanks for those times Debs, how lovely it will be to have nice long light days

Mel
x

PS Were there fireworks on the previous Baltic cruises? Seems unlikely, they would have to be very late!

We just got back from our three week vacation in Florida. We also took our first Disney Cruise on the Magic April 28 - May 2, 4 night Bahama Cruise. And we're hooked.
We booked this cruise on the ship. Closer to our home country The Netherlands so next time we will be driving instead of flying in...

We just got back from our three week vacation in Florida. We also took our first Disney Cruise on the Magic April 28 - May 2, 4 night Bahama Cruise. And we're hooked.
We booked this cruise on the ship. Closer to our home country The Netherlands so next time we will be driving instead of flying in...

:welcome:

Totally forgot to introduce myself and my family.

We (me and my family) are

Debby (me, 31y)
Michel (husband, 33 y)
Quinn (son, 3 y)
Yara (daughter, 1 y)

We're from Utrecht, The Netherlands

Hey from Germany !

We are also Geocacher and we want to earn more "Country-Points" on this tour.
But we don't need any recommendations for UK, we are frequently in Canterbury.

It will be our third cruise with DCL.

Greets

Michaela
Family of four (M, 46, M,47, our girls L, 15, M, 12)

I just posted this info on Page 1:

NICKNAME OUR CRUISE CONTEST!
There’s no question this will be a great cruise with great cruisers, and every great cruise needs a nickname! :) ReadingFC (Paul) has compiled a list of name options from our fellow cruisers, and now it's time to vote for your favorite nickname (see the new Poll above!). Voting ends on Wednesday, 21May2014. Grand Prize for the winning name contestant is a large Cadbury’s Dairy Milk candy bar, graciously provided by Paul! (Thanks, for doing this contest, Paul!)

<snip> On the way back from Avebury I stopped at Lacock which was a cute little village and used in some of the Harry Potter films. If I remember correctly, the Lacock Abbey was the the inspiration for Hogwarts and they filmed some shots there as well.
DS2 has been doing work experience in Lacock this week so after dropping him off this morning I took some photos of the Abbey and village.

The abbey was used in Harry Potter filming and the village is used in lots of period dramas.

Totally forgot to introduce myself and my family.

We (me and my family) are

Debby (me, 31y)
Michel (husband, 33 y)
Quinn (son, 3 y)
Yara (daughter, 1 y)

We're from Utrecht, The Netherlands

Hey from Germany !

We are also Geocacher and we want to earn more "Country-Points" on this tour.
But we don't need any recommendations for UK, we are frequently in Canterbury.

It will be our thrid cruise with DCL.

Greets

Michaela
Family of four (M, 46, M,47, our girls L, 15, M, 12)

Welcome.

great pictures Dave. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm getting very excited already about the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter