July 22, 2015 * 12-night Northern European Cruise!

Vote for a nickname for our cruise! (Voting closes 5-21-14)

• Nuts for Northern Europe

• Mickey to Russia with Love

• The Mouse Who Loved Me

• Baltic Buccaneers

• Wishing Upon a Northern European Star: 12 Nights of Magic

• To Russia with Mickey Bars

• Creme de la Kremlin

• Tea, Goulash & Mickey Bars

• From Russia with (Mickey) Gloves...

• Don't Russia Back to Finnish in Dover

Results are only viewable after voting.
DW & I are booked on the 22 July 2015 Baltic Cruise -- our 1st cruise! In for a penny, in for a pound!

I'd be interested in joining the Facebook group.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Copenhagen as my paternal ancestry is Danish. I have a photo of my grandfather in the town square in front of the Palace Hotel just before his embarkation on the SS Oscar II to Canada in May 1928 -- I can't wait to put myself in that spot and get a corresponding photo.

:welcome: Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an invite to the facebook group.

What a wonderful idea for a picture in the same spot as your grandfather!

Hi everyone! :wave2: We booked this cruise too! It will be our 9th Disney Cruise. Looking forward to traveling to these counties.

DW & I are booked on the 22 July 2015 Baltic Cruise -- our 1st cruise! In for a penny, in for a pound!

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Copenhagen as my paternal ancestry is Danish. I have a photo of my grandfather in the town square in front of the Palace Hotel just before his embarkation on the SS Oscar II to Canada in May 1928 -- I can't wait to put myself in that spot and get a corresponding photo.

Welcome, welcome.

Jumping ship!!
Due to holiday dates we are jumping ship now sailing on the Med 15th August. Hope you all have a great time. Sad I won't be with you, but happy we are still sailing a few weeks later:wave2:

Copying this post here from main forum as been asked a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooledoo
We are on the 12 night med cruise in July and have started to wonder about the dining rotation.

I have never given it a second thought but it seems to be something people consider. Should I be concerned about this and what are the options on a 12 night cruise?
I assume your on the same cruise as me, I posted this on our Facebook group for this cruise,

As there are no other 12 night cruises in the Med this year you have to go to trip reports,

This was posted on one persons trip report.

Med meals.

Barcelona.

Suggested dinner attire: Cruise Casual
Menu: "Let the Magic Begin"

Villefranche:

Menu: Rotational Dinner (Lumiere's)
Villians Tonight!

La Spetzia.

Menu:rotational Show Dinner (Animator's)

Civitavecchia

Menu: rotational Island Dinner (Parrot Cay.)

Sea day 1

Suggested dinner attire: Formal Night
Menu: Prince/princess Menu
Show: Twice Charmed

Sea day 2

Menu: Bella Italia

Athens

Menu: Greek Menu
Show: The Dream Goes On

Kusadasi:

Menu: Mediterranean
Show: Mysteries of Anatolia

Mykonos

Menu: Pirate Menu. (Master Chef)
Show: Scott Pepper (magician)

Sea day 3

hold for sea day 3: June 24, 2013

Suggested dinner attire: Semi-Formal
Menu:
Show: Once Upon a Song

Malta

Menu: Captain's Gala
Show: Alfred and Seymour!!!
Suggested dinner attire: Semi-Formal /Pirate NIght

Sea day 4

Menu:Till we Meet Again
Show: Dreams

We know Pirate night is Mykonos night so there is a change there, but this is the best reference point you will get.

The rotation is moving on a MDR each night and no double night repeats, ie no two nights in a row in one MDR.

So it can be:-

CLACLACLACLA

ACLACLACLACL

LACLACLACLAC

Copying this post here from main forum as been asked a few times. I have never given it a second thought but it seems to be something people consider. Should I be concerned about this and what are the options on a 12 night cruise? I assume your on the same cruise as me, I posted this on our Facebook group for this cruise, As there are no other 12 night cruises in the Med this year you have to go to trip reports, This was posted on one persons trip report. Med meals. Barcelona. Suggested dinner attire: Cruise Casual Menu: "Let the Magic Begin" Villefranche: Suggested dinner attire: Cruise Casual Menu: Rotational Dinner (Lumiere's) Villians Tonight! La Spetzia. Suggested dinner attire: Cruise Casual Menu:rotational Show Dinner (Animator's) Civitavecchia Suggested dinner attire: Cruise Casual Menu: rotational Island Dinner (Parrot Cay.) Sea day 1 Suggested dinner attire: Formal Night Menu: Prince/princess Menu Show: Twice Charmed Sea day 2 Suggested dinner attire: Cruise Casual Menu: Bella Italia Athens Suggested dinner attire: Cruise Casual Menu: Greek Menu Show: The Dream Goes On Kusadasi: Menu: Mediterranean Show: Mysteries of Anatolia Suggested dinner attire: Cruise Casual Mykonos Menu: Pirate Menu. (Master Chef) Show: Scott Pepper (magician) Sea day 3 hold for sea day 3: June 24, 2013 Suggested dinner attire: Semi-Formal Menu: Show: Once Upon a Song Malta Menu: Captain's Gala Show: Alfred and Seymour!!! Suggested dinner attire: Semi-Formal /Pirate NIght Sea day 4 Suggested dinner attire: Cruise Casual Menu:Till we Meet Again Show: Dreams We know Pirate night is Mykonos night so there is a change there, but this is the best reference point you will get. The rotation is moving on a MDR each night and no double night repeats, ie no two nights in a row in one MDR. So it can be:- CLACLACLACLA ACLACLACLACL LACLACLACLAC
Thanks for this info. Any idea when the show nite would be in Animators Palate? Since they renovated the Magic and now do the same show as on the Fantasy/Dream not to missed.

Thanks for this info. Any idea when the show nite would be in Animators Palate? Since they renovated the Magic and now do the same show as on the Fantasy/Dream not to missed.

The first rotational dinner.

Note. AP doesn't have Crush like Fantasy.

We are very excited to say that we just made our deposit!! Yay! How fun to start our thinking and planning, just like all of you!

We are a family of 3: me (Adrienne), DH Doug & DS 13. It will be my 8th cruise; DH's 5th and DS' s 7th.

See you here!!

-- Adrienne : )

We are very excited to say that we just made our deposit!! Yay! How fun to start our thinking and planning, just like all of you!

We are a family of 3: me (Adrienne), DH Doug & DS 13. It will be my 8th cruise; DH's 5th and DS' s 7th.

See you here!!

Welcome and do join the Facebook group!

AP on the Magic does have a new show which is different from the other ships. We were on the Magic for President's Day weekend.

Chuck:cool1:

Hi Everyone! DH and I just returned home from a much needed 5-day get-a-way to WDW. :goodvibes We had perfect weather - sunny and in the 80's every day! ahhhhhhh Highlights included some Flower & Garden festivities and eating lunch at Be Our Guest (with FP+) where we tried "the gray stuff", and yes, it was delicious! :laughing:

Now, it's time to catch up on here! I will update the 1st Page ASAP!

Hi everyone! :wave2: We booked this cruise too! It will be our 9th Disney Cruise. Looking forward to traveling to these counties.

:welcome: Tinksfriend2006 :yay:

:welcome: RoyalCanadian ::yes::

Wow - we are so impressed about your quest to make a photo in the same spot that your grandfather did 87 years previously! What a really neat thing to be able to do!

See you here!!

:welcome: TiggerPU88 :yay:

Jumping ship!!
Due to holiday dates we are jumping ship now sailing on the Med 15th August. Hope you all have a great time. Sad I won't be with you, but happy we are still sailing a few weeks later:wave2:

So sad :worried: to see you go, but happy that you still get to cruise next summer! :)

Hi All,

I'm working on updating our FE List. :cool1: Here are the participants so far! :)
Deb T. – Sky’s the Limit
LynnTarrant – Sky’s the Limit
Celestine – Sky’s the Limit
The Wombles – Sky’s the Limit
Melcatfish – No more than 20
mum&son – No more than 20
ICEMANPAD – Sky’s the Limit
mom3bellasorella – No more than 20
OnOurWayToDL – Sky’s the Limit
abayaflowers – No more than 20

The following cruisers have indicated they'd like to join, too, but I need some additional info before I can officially add you to the list:

TexasGolfDad: Cabin number, names of everyone in your cabin, and how many cabins you'd like to participate with (20, 40, 60, or Sky's the Limit).

Ynspire: Cabin number and how many cabins you'd like to participate with (20, 40, 60, or Sky's the Limit).

esther1403: Cabin number

TiggerPU88: Cabin number

Thanks so much! The FE Exchange is going to be so much fun!!! :goodvibes

Only two days left to enter our "NICKNAME OUR CRUISE" contest!

Post your suggestions on this thread by 18:00 hours GMT on April 18, 2014. (To the best of my calculations: UK GMT+1 7pm; USA Eastern Time 2pm; USA Central Time 1pm; USA Mountain Time noon; USA Pacific Time 11am.; the rest of you are on your own!)

ReadingFC (Paul) will compile a list for everyone to vote on. Grand Prize to the winner is a large Cadbury’s Dairy Milk candy bar, graciously provided by Paul!

So, put your thinking caps on and post your creative monikers! :thumbsup2

This will be our 1st cruise -- how does the exchange work?

In addition to the link that DISNEY FANTASY posted above, here's how I usually explain a Fish Extender Exchange:

Beside every cabin door is a large silver fish with an indentation in the back for cruise personnel to leave information, invitations, etc. DISboarders have taken the silver fish one step further... by creating hanging pockets (much like cloth letter holders) to hang from the fish - thus the name, "Fish Extender". Fish Extenders (FEs) can be made of practically anything (cloth, plastic, paper gift bags, etc.), as long as they have at least one pocket that can hold surprises. My first FE was just a plain medium-sized canvas bag purchased from a local craft supplies store.

Each "Cruise Meets" thread (such as this one) organizes their own little gift exchange. Some people give one gift per family, some people give a little gift to each person. It's totally up to the giver to decide what to give and when to give it during the cruise. :flower3:

There are several threads that discuss ideas for FE gifts. Some gifts are from Dollar Stores, some are handmade, and some are bought in bulk from websites that sell trinkets like the Oriental Trading Company. Often, they are stickers, candy, glow sticks, lanyards, luggage tags, magnets, mugs, frames, etc., with themes such as pirates, beach, cruise, tropical, hometown, holiday, etc. The main idea is just to have fun finding little goodies in your FE throughout the cruise! :)

Since a lot of us are traveling internationally for this cruise, we will close the list on Friday, June 19, 2015, to give everyone time to get their gifts together and pack them. I will send all participants a PM on Saturday, June 20, 2015, with your FE group information. You'll need to print that final list of participants and pack it with your gifts so you'll know where to deliver them once you're onboard the ship.

I hope you'll decide to join! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter