July 22, 2015 * 12-night Northern European Cruise!

Vote for a nickname for our cruise! (Voting closes 5-21-14)

• Nuts for Northern Europe

• Mickey to Russia with Love

• The Mouse Who Loved Me

• Baltic Buccaneers

• Wishing Upon a Northern European Star: 12 Nights of Magic

• To Russia with Mickey Bars

• Creme de la Kremlin

• Tea, Goulash & Mickey Bars

• From Russia with (Mickey) Gloves...

• Don't Russia Back to Finnish in Dover

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please provide suggestions for best way to travel from Heathrow to Premier Inn-Waterloo and then from Premier Inn-Waterloo to Dover. We have Oyster cards and will have very little luggage. Thank you!
OK, I missed the second part about Waterloo - Dover. I am running a coach on the day leaving from Park Plaza Waterloo (a 2 minute walk from your hotel) at a cost of £20pp. If you are interested, please email me at balticbuccaneers@mail.com. Alternatively it is national rail to Dover Priory from St Pancras or Charing Cross and then a cab. There is also the national express coach - route number 007!!!

I like the Bakery line I have my breakfast on it.

Note the change at Green Park is a very long walk between those two, ( with luggage) Piccadilly circus is less of a walk to interchange.

I love spell check....until it gives you nonsense. Completely agree about bakery being good for breakfast - shame it doesn't go to pudding lane, lol!

I love spell check....until it gives you nonsense. Completely agree about bakery being good for breakfast - shame it doesn't go to pudding lane, lol!

I Pad apple spell check is the very worst, why cant it know what I am thinking???

However an IT expert explained it to me on my spelling he said it in technical terms it was the nut at the end of the IPad that was at fault.

Hi! Just joining!

We've had this cruise booked since it became available last year. We're a family of 4 (Melissa - Mom, Dad - Joe, 8YO son, and 11YO daughter). Traveling with another family of 3. Starting with 4 days in London before the cruise, then 4 days in Paris afterwards.

Late in joining this group but if anyone is still looking for partners who want a group buy in any of the excursions would love to connect. I've been looking SPB tours for all ports except Tallinn (we're just gonna stroll the town for that port)

Cheers!
Joe

Welcome California Cruisers!! Some of us Californians are planning a private tour in St. Petersburg with SPB Tours! Would you like to join us? We currently have 5 adults and 4 children....the children are 10 (girl) 11(boy) and 2 a bit older. It might be fun to tour together! We're signing up for the 2 Day Highlights with SPB Tours, but if we get more people....we can add a few special events for about the same price. Let me know! :) If you're interested, I can write out the details....and prices......(don't have it right here at the moment!)

Hey fellow Californian! Where are you located? We're in the Bay Area! I've been researching SPB also. We're interested in joining you for the St. Petersburg 2-Day Highlights. We're a family of 4 and there is another family of 3 traveling with us.

Hi! Just joining!

We've had this cruise booked since it became available last year. We're a family of 4 (Melissa - Mom, Dad - Joe, 8YO son, and 11YO daughter). Traveling with another family of 3. Starting with 4 days in London before the cruise, then 4 days in Paris afterwards.

Late in joining this group but if anyone is still looking for partners who want a group buy in any of the excursions would love to connect. I've been looking SPB tours for all ports except Tallinn (we're just gonna stroll the town for that port)

Cheers!
Joe

Joe

Welcome.

Hey fellow Californian! Where are you located? We're in the Bay Area! I've been researching SPB also. We're interested in joining you for the St. Petersburg 2-Day Highlights. We're a family of 4 and there is another family of 3 traveling with us.

Do also look at Anastasia for St P as they have had a 50% off deal this year.

Good to know Disney Fantasy. Thanks for the tip!

Yes, I used them in 2010 on the Magic they were very good, I am booked with them again this year and many people on this cruise as well as the 2010 also booked them, in 2010 it was all fantastic reports.

Hi! Just joining!

Cheers!
Joe

Hi Joe! We have an 8yo boy too. We are using TJ tours for St Petersburg and have the same plans to wander in Tallin. Copenhagen we are doing DCL the first morning then DS and I are headed to Tivoli on our own and DH will meet is (he's doing a longer dcl tour) .

Message me of you want any details. Tour in STP is max 16 people. My parents used TJ a couple of years ago and raved about them...

I like the Bakery line I have my breakfast on it.

Note the change at Green Park is a very long walk between those two, ( with luggage) Piccadilly circus is less of a walk to interchange.[/QUOT
Fast, but expensive = Heathrow express to paddington, then bakery (brown line) to waterloo. Slower & cheaper & all on an oyster card = piccadilly line to green park and change to the jubilee (grey) line to waterloo.

View attachment 91915

(1) Heathrow >> Preimer Inn.

A Heathrow Express to Paddington, ( fast) then either Bakerloo line or taxi.
B Piccadilly line to Piccadilly Circus then Bakerloo line ( longer but cheaper).
( Oyster works on B and A on Bakerloo only.

View attachment 91916

Dover see Map.

Now you have services from Charring Cross and Victoria and St Pancrus.
Also not shown is a station after Charring Cross called Waterloo East.

From Premier Inn the Stn Waterloo East is next door trains to Dover additionally stop there.

Faster trains go from St Pancrus you could get there by taxi.

Avoid.... London Bridge for 2015 the trains are not stopping there.

Thank you very much for the helpful information!!

Hi! Just joining!

Cheers!
Joe

:welcome: jojop! :cool2:

I've added your family to our Roll Call on Page 1. :thumbsup2

We are in So Cal ( lake forest) We are interested in joining for a tour, just starting to get my head around it now. Hoping to get my decisions made by the end of the week. I will send you a message with my email address and we can figure something out!

My DH and I just booked this cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We are so excited as we have not been to any of these places.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :) Would love any suggestions or advice on what is a must see - ouside of England these are all new places for us.

I'm researching the Tivoli Gardens. Definitely want to go there for the day. I'm comparing the "Tivoli All Inclusive Experience" offered by Disney at $229 Adults/$249 Kids USD VS. the "All Inclusive" package offered on the Tivoli Gardens website for approx $73 Adults/$50 Kids USD. The latter obviously doesn't include any transport to/from the ship, but if figure we can easily take a taxi or public transport. I also see Disney's package includes a guided historical tour and early entrance. How much earlier is it.... sounds like Disneyland "Magic Mornings".

Are there any other major differences I'm missing?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter