July 22, 2015 * 12-night Northern European Cruise!

Vote for a nickname for our cruise! (Voting closes 5-21-14)

• Nuts for Northern Europe

• Mickey to Russia with Love

• The Mouse Who Loved Me

• Baltic Buccaneers

• Wishing Upon a Northern European Star: 12 Nights of Magic

• To Russia with Mickey Bars

• Creme de la Kremlin

• Tea, Goulash & Mickey Bars

• From Russia with (Mickey) Gloves...

• Don't Russia Back to Finnish in Dover

Results are only viewable after voting.
For those of you who travel more than I, when is a best time to purchase business class flights?

I heard that if I book it now, it's 65% more than the economy class.

But, if I book it 45 days in advance, it will cost 35% more than the economy class.

Thanks everyone!

For those of you who travel more than I, when is a best time to purchase business class flights?

But, if I book it 45 days in advance, it will cost 35% more than the economy class.

Thanks everyone!

I think it might be more a matter of luck? We start checking airfare a year out, and then jump on what we feel is an acceptable price. For our bigger trips, I like to get our flights purchased as early as possible so we can pick the best flight times.

Excited to be joining in It'll be me, DH, and twin DDs (who turn 12 on 7/21!) This will be our 4th cruise with Disney. First time getting an inside stateroom. We were concerned about the long days and sunrise being at 3 am! Also, we want to save money to use on excursion. Anyone who's done this cruise before have any advice.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Excited to be joining in It'll be me, DH, and twin DDs (who turn 12 on 7/21!) This will be our 4th cruise with Disney. First time getting an inside stateroom. We were concerned about the long days and sunrise being at 3 am! Also, we want to save money to use on excursion. Anyone who's done this cruise before have any advice.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

:welcome:

I think it might be more a matter of luck? We start checking airfare a year out, and then jump on what we feel is an acceptable price. For our bigger trips, I like to get our flights purchased as early as possible so we can pick the best flight times.

I do the same thing. My experience has been that I find the best prices in the fall for the next summer's airfare. Most airlines open booking about 11 months in advance and I start checking prices immediately.

You can test your theory by checking prices now in those date ranges and see what you find.

We're huge Monty Python fans and my daughters love Dr Who.

We want....a shrubbery!!

Related to Monty Python -- Last summer, we decided to rent a kayak in a city we were visiting and had the usual waivers to fill out which included several questions about experience, health, etc. I was reading just slightly ahead of DH and was stumped when I read the last question: "What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

I turned to DH with a puzzled look and saw a huge grin on his face. He called out to the person grabbing life jackets for us, "On your last question: what do you mean? An African or European swallow?" before breaking out in a laugh. It took a while for him to explain this was a line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The unexpected question really made his day.

Thanks everyone!

I have found with transatlantic flights do not buy when released at 11 months wait a few weeks and THRY come down, then book, do not leave to last few months as they go up again, some airlines have sales in January BA and Virgin for example.

For those of you who love ABBA, there's an ABBA museum in Stockholm.

http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/Things-to-do/Culture-heritage--arts/ABBA-The-Museum/

Yes may go there

We would like to be added to the thread. It will be me, dh (Geraint) and DS (Ethan -14) and Rhys (12) It's our fourth cruise, and very excited about going even though it's so long to wait. We live about 20 minutes from Cardiff, which is where most of Dr Who is filmed.

I will pm for the Facebook group.
Diane

We would like to be added to the thread. It will be me, dh (Geraint) and DS (Ethan -14) and Rhys (12) It's our fourth cruise, and very excited about going even though it's so long to wait. We live about 20 minutes from Cardiff, which is where most of Dr Who is filmed.

I will pm for the Facebook group.
Diane

Welcome and I love you already so. Lose to Doctor a Who please post any spoiler photos if you see filming

Do join the Official Facebook group there is lots of planning there offers of a coach from London to port, private tour ideas in St Petersburg.

FACEBOOK PAGE
This FB page is set to “secret” so that only fellow cruisers can see personal information about members. If you are not a member yet, you will see an “error” page when you click on the link below. To join, please send a Private Message to mousemom11 with your email address. She will then send you an invitation to join the group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/320556281425043/

PRIVATE COACH FROM LONDON TO DOVER
Celestine & DH (ReadingFC) have organized a private coach from London to Dover for £20 per person (roughly US$30pp), which includes drinks, nibbles & candy. Please send a Private Message to Celestine if you would like to sign up.

I have found with transatlantic flights do not buy when released at 11 months wait a few weeks and THRY come down, then book, do not leave to last few months as they go up again, some airlines have sales in January BA and Virgin for example.

Good to know. I'd like to fly BA because they have nonstops between Seattle and London. I prefer the European carriers to US carriers because they have a higher level of service on international flights. BA has a flight from London to Seattle that leaves at 2:30. Do you think that's late enough to take that flight the day we disembark?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter