July 2016 Check in!!

We will be there July 29 - Aug 7 staying at BWPPI like always :-). Celebrating my 50th at our happy place!

We have two trips planned right now (March 20-25) and July 14-18. Both are surprises for my dd. We will upgrade our March 5 day tix to an annual pass on our last day in the parks. She knows we are planning a Feb 2017 bday trip for dh.

We were just there July 2015 and have never done anything this crazy before. We are usually DL every couple years people, but dh and I have both been itching to go back since our July trip and were planning a Northern CA road trip for Spring Break and decided to go ahead and drive all the way down instead. And dd is going on a trip with her Girl Scout troop in July that has them flying home 7/14 from Long Beach so we just have to surprise her at the LGB airport and whisk her away for a birthday DL trip. Her bday is 7/17. We are having her cousin join us from Vegas also. So, this will be our annual pass year!

Staying at the Candy Cane Inn this time. Have talked about it since our first trip together in 1997, after hearing our shuttle van mates rave about how much they love it and always return.

We are there from the 17th-23rd! We have one night at Paradise Pier, the remaining time at BWPPI (our usual hotel). We are staying at PPH the day we won't be going to the park so that we can enjoy the pool for the day and then have early morning access the following day. We have Annual Passports, so we have been a lot this year, but they expire August 1st!

We are going to be there July 17th-23rd. We are staying at the Camelot. It wasn't easy finding a close place that 6 of us will fit into (when I had the money to book)! We are taking my nephew for his first trip :) We usually stay at the Tropicana and we usually fly so this will be an adventure driving with 4 teens :D

July 11-16, Homewood Suites (3 Disney days, 1 Hollywood/LA tour day)

Last edited:
July 11-15 (not at DL all those days, still deciding). Staying at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn.

We'll be there for our first visit July 10-16, staying at Park Vue Inn. Then, we're surprising our kids with an additional 2 nights at the El Royale Hotel so we can check out Universal and Harry Potter!

July 18-21.... HoJos. It's our first time at DLR and the first time just the four of us will be going to a Disney park without extended family! Squeeeee!!!!

Quick visit 3-4 July...no kids this time (not sure if I'm happy or sad about this!) Staying at DLH.:flower1:

July 18-21.... HoJos. It's our first time at DLR and the first time just the four of us will be going to a Disney park without extended family! Squeeeee!!!!

We will be there at the same time :sunny:

We are booked at Ho Jo form July 10-23...... with a 10 day park hopper!!!:flower1:

July 23rd - 28th VGC woohoo!

I so wish we could've pulled off a stay at VGC! Then we wouldn't have to leave the magic.... Oh well, I'm psyched to stay at the HoJos, it's where my parents stayed on their honeymoon!

We'll be there July 1-2 as a part of our California road trip - super excited to visit Disneyland for the 1st time!

We're going on an extended CA road trip, too!

We will be there at the same time :sunny:

We are booked at Ho Jo form July 10-23...... with a 10 day park hopper!!!:flower1:

Holy smokes! Ten days sounds lovely! I could only get DH to agree to three, and I decided to skip park hoppers in order to convince DH to let me book a Paint the Night package at the Blue Bayou.

Quick visit 3-4 July...no kids this time (not sure if I'm happy or sad about this!) Staying at DLH.:flower1:
You will have a lot of fun! Every so often through the years we would go without the kids and we always had a wonderful time! Now our boys are 22 and we go by ourselves mostly, but it was fun to have them with us on our last trip for a change. This trip is just us again.

My family is driving from Seattle, staying exact same place at the exact same time!

We are going to be there July 17th-23rd. We are staying at the Camelot. It wasn't easy finding a close place that 6 of us will fit into (when I had the money to book)! We are taking my nephew for his first trip :) We usually stay at the Tropicana and we usually fly so this will be an adventure driving with 4 teens :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter