July 2015

Popping in to say hey!

We're booked at Wilderness Lodge from July 14-21.

Looking forward to chatting with other July travelers!!

Joining in to say, "Hello!"

We are going to be there from JULY 23-AUG 2 and staying at my FAVORITE AKL! Besides the Polynesian that is! I am not happy with the changes they are making though and will wait until the construction is complete to re-evaluate my decision on which is still my favorite!

We were booked at the Polynesian with a Labor Day special, but it was only for four nights due to my son being in school :( ...My hubby said, while on our Thanksgiving trip back in November, that we should cancel the September trip and book the bounce back offer so we could stay longer! YAY for HUBBY! He even agreed to join the DVC! What was he drinkin'??:rotfl: I am very skeptical about that however...maybe next year.

DM & DS 13 Booked at WL July 15-22 then on to Hard Rock Universal :cool1:
I know it's going to be HOT but who cares we'll be on vacation creating memories of a lifetime :banana:

We ate booked July 23rd to August 1st in WL!! Super excited! Anyone knows of a July 2015 Facebook group?

We ate booked July 23rd to August 1st in WL!! Super excited! Anyone knows of a July 2015 Facebook group?

I haven't found one yet, but really enjoyed my august group last year. I might take matters into my own hands then come tell everyone the name later today :)

DM & DS 13 Booked at WL July 15-22 then on to Hard Rock Universal :cool1:
I know it's going to be HOT but who cares we'll be on vacation creating memories of a lifetime :banana:

Our dates overlap, same resort too!! We're trying universal this trip too, taking a day trip with park-to-park tickets for youngest ds's bday :)

Haven't narrowed down our July 2015 dates yet, as this week we were also discussing the possibility of one of the July Disney Cruises, perhaps a 5-day CC Double-dip! :cool1: However I just can't see me spending that kind of money right now, when a trip to WDW would be so much cheaper for us. We have DVC plus Park Hopper Plus passes and we could really do a very inexpensive few days at WDW in July. Right now I think I'm back to us spending July 4th weekend and a few days after that at WDW, doing a lot of time at the water parks during the day and parks at night. The only question right now is which DVC resort? My DH would love to do Beach Club again! :thumbsup2

We are booking our trip this week... Just my DS and I at Pop from July 14-22 or 23rd. I haven't decided on that yet. This is my first trip ever with just DS so I'm sooo excited about that! It will be great! I am worried about the heat, but this is our 3rd trip in three years so we can miss stuff. Out game plan will be to sleep in (not morning people!), swim or go to a water park if we are up early enough, and then head to dinner and parks at night. Hopefully it will be a good plan. I'm so excited to plan with everyone here! 180 days is coming soon and I need to start figuring out our ADRS. Did anyone ever start the FB group yet?

:thumbsup2 We made the leap...and booked our July trip staying in a one bedroom at Old Key West! We will probably have to augment a night or two at another resort (probably Shades of Green) for the first two nights, then switch to Old Key West on July 4th for 5 nights. We haven't stayed at Old Key West in many years, so looking forward to going back. :thumbsup2

I still think we might be a bit crazy to do Florida in July but everybody is on board with it. We still plan to spend a LOT of time at the pool and waterparks, with park time in the early mornings and/or late evenings.

This is a birthday celebration for my youngest son who will turn 11 on July 5th, so he is looking forward to celebrating his birthday there! We plan to book a Fishing Excursion for him sometime that week.

Kids really wanted to stay at Bay Lake Tower again, but couldn't justify the additional points for that room. Wanted to minimize my borrowing from my DVC next year as much as possible, and this accomplished that.

Now a new Disney countdown can begin! :wizard:

I have seen some asking if there is a FB page. I found one but there isn't much activity yet. Look up Disney Planning Group for July 2015. Maybe with you guys it will pick up ;);)

Hey guys! How is it going so far for those of you who've made ADRs?

Tomorrow is my morning, and i know a couple of you will be joining me bright and early too!

I have my spreadsheets made and my notepad ready to go!

The only repeat from our August trip is 'Ohana, but I might book BOG again "just because".

New things for us this trip will be: Biergarten (for DH's bday), Tusker House (I cancelled our reservation last time, but am shooting for an 8am this go 'round), and Artist Point (date night dinner for me and DH :) ).

I get so anxious on pre-ADR day!! I just want to DO it already, LOL!!

i'll be back tomorrow after it's done, hopefully to share the joy of my perfect time slots :cool1::cool1:

Hey guys! How is it going so far for those of you who've made ADRs? Tomorrow is my morning, and i know a couple of you will be joining me bright and early too! I have my spreadsheets made and my notepad ready to go! The only repeat from our August trip is 'Ohana, but I might book BOG again "just because". New things for us this trip will be: Biergarten (for DH's bday), Tusker House (I cancelled our reservation last time, but am shooting for an 8am this go 'round), and Artist Point (date night dinner for me and DH :) ). I get so anxious on pre-ADR day!! I just want to DO it already, LOL!! i'll be back tomorrow after it's done, hopefully to share the joy of my perfect time slots :cool1::cool1:

My ADR day is tomorrow too! Unfortunately I have to work at a ridiculous time so my TA is booking them for me! I hope it's ok!

Were hoping for dinner at:
Garden Grill
T-Rex
Coral Reef
Liberty Tree Tavern
Hollywood and Vine (F!)

Were hoping for breakfast at:
Chef Mickey
'Ohana
Cape May

Lastly... And most importantly we are hoping to get the Wishes Dessert Party!

I hope you get all you want!

Hello all! Just found this thread. Loving reading about everyone's plans. I have a group of eleven staying at Pop for eleven days! Six of the eleven are first timers so I'm trying to plan the perfect trip. And loving every minute of it. I made my ADR's last Tuesday and got everything I needed. The next hurdle is FP plus. And trying to get a lunch FP for BOG. It seems almost impossible with three different reservation numbers! Anyway, happy planning and I would love to be a part of a July Facebook group.http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/banana.gif

My ADR day is tomorrow too! Unfortunately I have to work at a ridiculous time so my TA is booking them for me! I hope it's ok! Were hoping for dinner at: Garden Grill T-Rex Coral Reef Liberty Tree Tavern Hollywood and Vine (F!) Were hoping for breakfast at: Chef Mickey 'Ohana Cape May Lastly... And most importantly we are hoping to get the Wishes Dessert Party! I hope you get all you want!

Unfortunately, LTT will be closed in July. :(

Unfortunately, LTT will be closed in July. :(

Ahhhh. You're kidding!!! Ugh! Great! Suggestion then? I don't think we would love Tony's and I'm unsure about The Plaza. We weren't wild over BOG like everyone else. Grrrr. Thanks for letting me know!

I was able to make LTT ADR's for July 5th-the last day of operations before the renovations! I've always wanted to try it. It looks fabulous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter