July 2014

DisneyCDL

Earning My Ears
I am waiting to see if there will be a public offer for July 2014. I haven't seen a July 2014 thread lately. Any rumors out there?

Me too I can use a July 2014 code, has any one every had one?

Thanks

Jack

Last year, a public room only discount came out on April 2. We are hoping that happens again.

A new discount was released today for late August to September. This makes me nervous about not seeing a discount for July. I don't normally go in the busy season but will be pretty close so wanted to add a few days at Disney.

Me too I can use a July 2014 code, has any one every had one?

Thanks

Jack

Yep, got one last year June 29th - July 5th. I believe it was 30% off deluxe but I'm not sure what the other categories were. It was pretty much the same as the spring discount that came before it. My feeling is that the current discount will be offered for the summer months as well but I could be wrong.

Waiting for July 13-20. Looks like if one comes out this year, it will be when we will be cruising. Wonder if they can book for us?

Joining in on the waiting list for a few days in July, extending our vacay after our DVC ressie.:angel:
Hoping we all won`t have to wait much longer, but if past and present practices prevail, I am thinking end of March or beginning of April :dance3:
Since I am stalking the various web sites (as well s the DIS), that will post the discount as soon as it becomes available, as much as I can, I will try and post it here, and hope that some of you will as well, if you see it come available first? Thx :flower3:
Um.....Is it summer yet ?:beach: lol:rotfl: Can`t deal with this frozen Tundra we are living in this winter much longer ! YUK :cold:

Waiting & watching too! I've always said I'd never go in the heat/crowds of July, but just may brave it this year.

I am also hoping for a July room only discount. We have gone August before and have gotten free dining a few times, but this time we have a family thing in July and aren't doing the dining plan this trip. So a room only would be perfect.

**anyone that's interested, I have the official July thread going and would love to have new people on there! We have a listing of dates in order of arrival, ADR's post, and touring plan post as well as helpful links to many things. Please think about joining us, we would love to have you!**

I'm looking for a code for our July trip even though I just found out that a family member is gifting us with park tickets! I am so excited! This means our reservation will change to a room only and will save us a bunch of money. The only downfall is that with a room only reservation, we won't be able to add the dining plan to our package... Maybe I'll get a PIN for free dining!

We are so hoping for anything for end of July!!! We have never waited this far out to book our trips. I might just book our BC stay and apply code/pin if we get lucky to get one!!! Wishing wishing wishing.

Also hoping for a july discount. are the beach club villas ever included in the room only discounts?

I'm looking for a code for our July trip even though I just found out that a family member is gifting us with park tickets! I am so excited! This means our reservation will change to a room only and will save us a bunch of money. The only downfall is that with a room only reservation, we won't be able to add the dining plan to our package... Maybe I'll get a PIN for free dining!

Crazy4DisneyandTink- How Exciting !:yay: What a Wonderful Gift ! :cheer2: Congrats !:woohoo:

Also hoping for a july discount. are the beach club villas ever included in the room only discounts?

jjmatte- Its all according to how the villas have been filling up for the summer with DVC members, however I certainly hope so, as we are waiting for the BWV as well !!

Lets Hang in there guys, Its almost March !! :cheer2::woohoo:
Come on July Discounts !!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Same here. Does anyone know or remember the typical discounts they usually offer? I did a search for a list of previous discounts....found it but not resort specific. I KNOW it can be different from previous year but wondered if anyone had last year's info. We are end of june first week july----yep I know it's jam packed...

We are the last day of June and the first week in July also. Hoping for a room only so we can upgrade to WL AKL. Not sure we'll get anything over the 4th though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter