July 2012 Who's Going Thread

We moved our family trip from April to July this year so we can see all if the new fun stuff! :thumbsup2
Tentative dates are July 6 - July 13 at the HoJo.:goodvibes

It looks like we will be changing our dates from July to September.

Whew...what a back-and-forth this trip has been! We are moving our family trip back to July. :rolleyes: My DS has a required orientation to attend at UCI during the last week of the month, and since DH's and my APs will expire in August, with the new price hike we decided it makes more sense to take the trip when we don't have to buy passes for the two of us or DS15.

So, we are back on the July roster, DH, me, DS17, and DS15, at the HoJo 7/20-7/27. :goodvibes

Me too. We are from Canada and were at DL at Christmas. I am running the DL half marathon the end of August so we ended up buying the premium (I think that's what it is called) annual pass as it was the same price as the two visits and we used the annual pass discounts as a plus. Well as luck would have it, my dh has a course in San Diego in July so I convinced him that considering we have the annual pass we should go to DL again. He agreed so we will be spending another week in DL in July. Now if I can just convince him to go back again at Christmas....

Booked our annual trip tonight!! We wil be at the Grand Californian celebrating our 25th (and daughters' graduations from college and high school) July 8 - 12!!! Now if we can just get through the final weeks of school!

Me too. We are from Canada and were at DL at Christmas. I am running the DL half marathon the end of August so we ended up buying the premium (I think that's what it is called) annual pass as it was the same price as the two visits and we used the annual pass discounts as a plus. Well as luck would have it, my dh has a course in San Diego in July so I convinced him that considering we have the annual pass we should go to DL again. He agreed so we will be spending another week in DL in July. Now if I can just convince him to go back again at Christmas....

Good luck on the half marathon. I ran my first half this april in the OKC memorial

I always have on my LGMH but haven't seen any other Disers at the parks. I've had CMs comment that they were cute but that's it. I'll wear it again this time too. :thumbsup2

The Who's Going post should be updated now. If you see any problems or if your name is missing PM me and I'll get it fixed. We are really close now guys:cool1:

I have added the park hours that are available so far to post 3 of this thread. Enjoy :goodvibes

I am brand new to this forum. But, not new to DL or WDW. My two daugthers and I will be at DLH from 27 June to 4 July. Hoping to have folks join us in premier VIP tour. It costs 295 per hour with unlimited fastpass with a maximum of 10. Let me know if you are interested.

I am brand new to this forum. But, not new to DL or WDW. My two daugthers and I will be at DLH from 27 June to 4 July. Hoping to have folks join us in premier VIP tour. It costs 295 per hour with unlimited fastpass with a maximum of 10. Let me know if you are interested.

could you kindly do a review of the VIP tour after? there is not much info about the tour out there. thanks and have fun!

I would love to do a review. Still hoping to find another family or other interested persons who would like to share the cost of a Premier VIP tour with unlimited FastPass! Will be a DLH and Disney from 27 June to 4 July 2012.:wizard::yay::hippie:

We will be heading to DLR for the first time July 17-22. We are so excited and very appreciative of all the good info here on the dis boards.

We changed our dates from late August to late July!!:banana::dance3: We realized we will NOT be able to avoid crowds this summer so we might as well go when DD5 is out of school! Our dates are July 26- Aug. 1st at FFI! yay..the countdown isn't so painful now!! popcorn::
* and I will be wearing my LGMH !! I never see anyone wearing them either!! Hope to see some Dis'ers this trip!

We will be on our first Disneyland trip from July 21-July28 (including our fly in & out days). I think I am more excited than the children! We arrive before noon at SNA and fly out mid afternoon from SNA staying at Radisson in Buena Park. Hoping to find a feasible way to fit in 3 day park hoppers DL/DCA, Knotts, Magic Mountain, SeaWorld, LegoLand ,and Midevil time dinner. Thought I had the schedule all mastered now BIL, SIL, MIL, & FIL will be joining us T-F and wish to do the SD parks during those days:confused3.

Last trip I made to DW with my sisters I was so set on my designed tourplan that it spoiled part of the fun. Realizing the crowds could be pretty awful I am hoping to be able to set aside some of my ocd tendencies and just enjoy what we do get accomplished.

Anyone have any suggestions on which parks to do on which days? Cast will be myself & DH, DS 9, and DD 2. Any advice is certainly welcome and appreciated.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter