• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 2012 Resort and ADR Lists Thread...Countdown to Disney!

Question of the day...

What is your favorite Disney animated movie?

I really can't pick just one...my top two are definitely Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid...but I also love Monster's Inc...and even though it's only partially animated, Enchanted is one of my favorite movies, period.

To All - DD 12 made it safe and sound from her trip to Australia. She had a super time. We both cried with happiness to see each other when DD walked out of customs. What a moment I will never forget.

Glad DD had a great experience and do not regret her going, but I am so glad she is back.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

To All - DD 12 made it safe and sound from her trip to Australia. She had a super time. We both cried with happiness to see each other when DD walked out of customs. What a moment I will never forget.

Glad DD had a great experience and do not regret her going, but I am so glad she is back.

Woohoo!!! Glad she made it back safely! :woohoo:

I am so glad that she had a wonderful time...what a great experience! :cool1:

We will be at the Grand Floridian July 28- Aug 4.

Our Reservations are:

July 28- Chef Mickey's (5:05pm)
July 29- DD 8th Bday- Cinderella's Royal Table (6:00pm)
July 30- Biergarten (6:15pm)
July 31-Date Night- Narcoossee's (6:20pm)
August 1- House of Blues (7pm)
August 2- Sci Fi- (5pm)
August 3- 1900 Park Fare (7:15pm)

:yay::cool1::yay::cool1:

We will be at the Grand Floridian July 28- Aug 4.

Our Reservations are:

July 28- Chef Mickey's (5:05pm)
July 29- DD 8th Bday- Cinderella's Royal Table (6:00pm)
July 30- Biergarten (6:15pm)
July 31-Date Night- Narcoossee's (6:20pm)
August 1- House of Blues (7pm)
August 2- Sci Fi- (5pm)
August 3- 1900 Park Fare (7:15pm)

:yay::cool1::yay::cool1:

:welcome: I added all your information to the list.

So glad she had a great experience! I am happy for you both - now on to Disney!!

Question of the day...

What is your favorite Disney animated movie?

Tangled - but only one of many!

Question of the day for Tuesday, June 19...

What is your favorite Disney character?

Abu! But of the characters I have met, Madd Hatter was by far the most fun. He had a gummy bear fight with my dd and her best friend during breakfast.

So glad she had a great experience! I am happy for you both - now on to Disney!!

Thanks - DD's girl friends that went to Australia with her are spending the night. The girls are super rowdy, but they are having fun tonight.

29 days to go and I am ridiculously excited! Can't stop thinking about everything I want to do.

Can't pick a favorite Disney character... Love too many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter