July 2012 Resort and ADR Lists Thread...Countdown to Disney!

Thought maybe we could pass the time with a question of the day.

What meal is everyone looking forward to the most?

We are looking forward to trying Via Napoli for the first time. Can't wait!

Good Morning to All - 12 years of Disney and we have not eaten at Hollywood Studios 50's Prime Time Cafe. I am interested in trying the Seafood Salad with Crab, Scallops and Shrimp...

With that being said, please cancel Planet Hollywood on 18th, cancel The Plaza on the 19th and add 50's Prime Time at 11:15 AM on the 19th. Thanks

Good Morning to All - 12 years of Disney and we have not eaten at Hollywood Studios 50's Prime Time Cafe. I am interested in trying the Seafood Salad with Crab, Scallops and Shrimp...

With that being said, please cancel Planet Hollywood on 18th, cancel The Plaza on the 19th and add 50's Prime Time at 11:15 AM on the 19th. Thanks

No problem. All changed. :thumbsup2

I have always wanted to try 50's, but I am seriously afraid of being yelled at for not finishing my food. Ok, not afraid per se. Just don't know how I feel about the shenanigans. You'll have to tell me what it was like.

Question of the day....

What is your favorite park and why?

My favorite park is Epcot. I like the low key, less intense atmosphere. I love the music and the idea behind the concept of Epcot. Some of my favorite memories have been from Epcot.

Question of the day....

I can't really say my favorite park yet, since my time in the parks last trip was very limited. But I am very much looking forward to Animal Kingdom since I didn't get to visit it last time. Magic Kingdom will PROBABLY end up being my favorite - for my inner child :wizard:

Question of the day....

My favorite park is Magic Kingdom. It's the most "magical" park to me. :goodvibes

I could just walk around there all day and not even go on an attraction. But, I would have to see Wishes....I go ga-ga over Wishes...:love: I stake out the same spot every time I see it. I have to see Wishes from inside MK. This is why the whole "watch Wishes from the Poly beach" is not a persuasive argument for me...I need to be right there. :)

Epcot/DHS are tied for 2nd place. :thumbsup2

But if I had to choose then I'd choose Epcot because of the cdifferent countries, shops etc..:surfweb:

Question of the day....

Me - Magic Kingdom - Love the crowds of people from all over the World looking for that Magical Moment with their families and friends. I enjoy watching the little children meet the Characters. It reminds me of when my DD was little, wishing for the moment it was her turn to meet the Disney Princesses.

My DD 12 - Hollywood Studios- Rock in Roll Coaster and Tower of Terrors

Question of the day...

What is your favorite Disney snack?

Mine is pretty simple. I am easy to please. I love 'Ohana's bread pudding and a good ol fashion Mickey Mouse rice krispie treat (the ones that come on the sticks) yum! So tasty!

We will be at BC July 23 to 29..so looking forward to it as are my crew..Favorite snack is Dole Whip...Hope to see you all at WDW real soon..
Cheers..

Question of the day...

What is your favorite Disney snack?

DD - Corn Dogs at Frontierland Magic Kingdom - Strawberry Banana Smoothie at Auntie Gravity Galactic Goodies Magic Kindom

ME - Turkey Leg at Frontierland Magic Kingdom America and Sushi at Epcot Japan

We will be at BC July 23 to 29..so looking forward to it as are my crew..Favorite snack is Dole Whip...Hope to see you all at WDW real soon..
Cheers..

Yum! Dole whips are one of my faves.

DD - Corn Dogs at Frontierland Magic Kingdom - Strawberry Banana Smoothie at Auntie Gravity Galactic Goodies Magic Kindom

ME - Turkey Leg at Frontierland Magic Kingdom America and Sushi at Epcot Japan

My husband is right there with you. It's not a trip to Disney without a turkey leg.

we have 2 ADR's to add!

7/3 - 50's Prime Time @ 4pm
7/7 - Crystal Palace 8:20am

:cloud9:

Added them! :thumbsup2

Favorite snack - that is a tough one! But, lately we have been trying all the cupcakes around the world. So far, my favorite is the Red Velvet Cupcake at Starring Rolls.......................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter