July 2011 med cruises repriced LOWER

IMO, I think there will be better rate reductions for the 7 night 2011 Med itineraries. Many of the 10 night cruises are less expensive than the 7 nights in some cabin categories. To me at least, the 10 and 11 night cruises offer a better itinerary than the 7, so it would be expected that those cruises would be higher not other way around.

This is my theory too... there is no Malta and no Cosica in the 7 nights anymore..... the itinerary is not as attractive as the 10 nights cruise .... it's more like a Italy cruise now..... they should lower the price for those 7 day cruises or else they won't sell !

I am really disappointed that they have changed the 10 nights to the 7 nights only.

Absolutely!!!

I booked the Dolphin trip in Gibralter, £20 each £10 for my daughter, a five minute walk from the ship.

Disney were charging $59 each for the adults, although this did include the bus from shipside! (sorry but I can walk for that money!).

We were on the same boat!

Madness.

Kate

Hi I have booked the Dolphin trip at Gibralter for myself and my three daughters, I have cruised into Gib before so I know the port is convenient to to the town and am happy to walk but how did you source this privatly? Would you share the info - I might do the same??
Many thanks
MrsMac

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter