• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 2011:Calling all planners-Post your dates & Resort

Just got home a little bit ago….I can't believe it's over! I'm READY to go back!!!!
Best Vacation Ever!!!!!! :wizard:

Just got home a little bit ago….I can't believe it's over! I'm READY to go back!!!!

Welcome back - glad you had a wonderful time!

Well then we can hold down the fort! :goodvibes Well, until you leave of course.

Yeah, it seems like everyone is leaving huh?

Quite true, quite true! I have noticed that the day we arrive many are leaving.

I will pass you the torch on the way to the airport!

Ok is everyone ready for this? Here is my

Single Digit Dance !!!!!

:banana::rockband::dancer:party::dancer::rockband::banana:

Hooray for SINGLE DIGITS!!! :cheer2::woohoo::yay::banana::cool1:

Single Digit Dance !!!!!
:dance3::banana:

:cool1:Glad you had a Wonderful time!

Link is fixed!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I've only written the intro and I'm already irritating readers. I don't know if that's an issue, or an accomplishment!!

Cheers,
Indy
:yay:I'm checking it out now!

Link is fixed!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I've only written the intro and I'm already irritating readers. I don't know if that's an issue, or an accomplishment!!

Cheers,
Indy

I agree- accomplishment. :)

OKAY! We're finally packed! And the airport shuttle doesn't arrive for another 12.5 hours!

We did end up needing two suitcases, though we were hoping to pack in just one... but since my husband says we might want to buy souvenirs, two suitcases it is!

What did we forget?!

OKAY! We're finally packed! And the airport shuttle doesn't arrive for another 12.5 hours!

We did end up needing two suitcases, though we were hoping to pack in just one... but since my husband says we might want to buy souvenirs, two suitcases it is!

What did we forget?!

I think we are twins!!!! We fly out tomorrow. I am so disappointed I couldn't get everything into one suitcase. grrr. so 2 it is for us also. The thing is it's SO dreaded hot I want everyone to be able to change into dry non-icky clothes in the afternoon...including myself!

Well I am back from our trip in Maine. We had a great time just relaxing and going to the lake. Now we are in Disney mode. Only a week from this Wednesday:cool1:

T shirt for grangathering is done. Disigner threads are great. This was desgned by RustManFan (Marion) He did a great job I thought.

th_17SharingMagic-1.jpg

:thumbsup2 Love the DISigner threads. They do such a great job.

OMG....I can't believe our trip is almost here!!!!

Anyone there July 22 - 26???

:welcome: We will be down there at the same time.

Sorry to double post but I just saw this :)

Would you mind changing this to POFQ please? We just recently changed it :goodvibes

All set.

Well guys! I'm off to NYC until July 12. I'll see you when I get back!

Have fun in NYC.

SINGLE DIGITS!!! ALMOST TIME!!:woohoo::woohoo::cheer2::banana:party::dancer:

:dance3:

If anyone is around and hasn't left for vacation yet, WWYD?

We are on DxDDp. We have a 2TS ADR for CRT for lunch. We got this because we liked a particular dish. That I found out as of July 1st is no longer on the menu. We really aren't a fan of any of the other dishes there, but have no idea what the new dish is.

Here is the question:
Would you keep the ADR and try the new dish, as the other options on the very limited menu (5 items in total) are not to our liking?
OR
Would you change to another 2TS restaurant with dinner at 9:30 on arrival night (with an 8 yr old) and move around another diner and a lunch to arrange that?

Any thoughts?

I saw you already decided but I was going to say keep the ADR. Maybe something on their will be to your liking plus I LOVE:love: eating at the Castle

To All - We made it to CBR and was able to get into our room at 11:15 am. Wow!!! Martinique building 21 and I am very pleased with the room and the location.

I will get with you guy's later, need to meet Alamo shuttle to pick up rental car from Hess Car Center. Going to make a Wal Mart run and then return the car at 5:00 PM.

Got off the plane at 10:15, went to Magical Express- got right on - arrived at the resort at 11:00 AM. - pretty quick and CM'S were super, wished me a happy birthday.

Thanks for now.

Bob

Thanks Bob for posting. That is quick service to your resort. I hope we make it that quick for our trip.

:cool1:Just found your original post & we are leaving on the 19th of July & staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Anyone else staying at AKL in Jambo House?:thumbsup2

We will be at AKL-Jambo house on the 21st.

Good Evening all -

[shameless plug] So I started my Pre Trip Report. Follow along if you'd like. [/shameless plus]

Cheers,
Indy

EDIT: Link is fixed!!

I will have to check yous and TDaniels out.

Had a great first day at Bay Lake Tower, Typhoon Lagoon and Downtown Disney. Read about it here http://disneyworldlive.com/201​1blog.htm

Got to go check it out.

:sad2: Boy did that go quick. Glad you had a wonderful time. The best Disney blue cure is to plan another trip.:rotfl:

Single Digit Dance !!!!!

:banana::rockband::dancer:party::dancer:

:cheer2::woohoo:

I have my Hubby!!!! After I posted the comment about wanting a call from him letting me know where he was, I got one! He was in Atlanta waiting his connecting flight to DC! He got in at 4:05pm yesterday and the girls and I almost tackled him near the baggage claim! No pictures of that or from dinner (We went to Joe's Crab Shack) but when we went to the zoo today, I took pictures of the girls and their Dad looking around. 4 days left until Disney!

I have my Hubby!!!! After I posted the comment about wanting a call from him letting me know where he was, I got one! He was in Atlanta waiting his connecting flight to DC! He got in at 4:05pm yesterday and the girls and I almost tackled him near the baggage claim! No pictures of that or from dinner (We went to Joe's Crab Shack) but when we went to the zoo today, I took pictures of the girls and their Dad looking around. 4 days left until Disney!

I'm glad he got home safely! Have fun at the World. We'll be there on Saturday! Maybe we'll run into each other.

Cheers,
Indy

I am so happy for you Amanda!!! That is great- can't wait to see the zoo pics! See you soon!!

Well I am back from our trip in Maine. We had a great time just relaxing and going to the lake. Now we are in Disney mode. Only a week from this Wednesday:cool1:

Welcome back!!!

i just did the stupidest post ever, so I'm just editing it to say this

:lmao:

3 more sleeps and we are on our way!!! Mother and daughter trip! :cheer2:

:cool1::thumbsup2

What did we forget?!

I am still battling the packing monster - I definitely have 2 suitcases - thank goodness for free baggage on Southwest! Safe travels tomorrow - have a wonderful time!

I think we are twins!!!! We fly out tomorrow. I am so disappointed I couldn't get everything into one suitcase. grrr. so 2 it is for us also. The thing is it's SO dreaded hot I want everyone to be able to change into dry non-icky clothes in the afternoon...including myself!

I agree - that is one reason I am overpacking this trip too! Have a great time!!!

I am still battling the packing monster - I definitely have 2 suitcases - thank goodness for free baggage on Southwest! Safe travels tomorrow - have a wonderful time!

We get a free bag each with Delta, so it's not a big deal... except that we have more stuff to carry now. On the upside, I'm not on crutches, so it's less of a problem! ;)

And we plan to do some laundry if we have to change. We'll have to change, he just doesn't realize it yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter