July 2011:Calling all planners-Post your dates & Resort

Wow I missed a few days and was almost 15 pages behind:lmao:

Sending safe travels to everyone that was/is leaving today.

Getting ready for DD and DS family bday party and my SIL went into labor early so some family members won't be coming. Oh well we still will have a great time.

We went to the AG store yesterday and DD picked out Kanani. So she is so excited and I was excited to go to the Disney store next door but they upped and closed in January.:confused:

Okay, I can now officially go to Disney with no worries. My school called me today to let me know that there is an opening in the Middle School Math Department if I wanted it. Okay, Middle School can be iffy for me at times (I prefer HS), but I know I can handle it. Soooooo... I am now officially not laid off! (not that it looks any different because I am on summer vacation anyway!)....

P.S. Can we not have any more scares like this? My heart can't handle it. :eek:

My husband taught MS math until he was bummed up to the HS this past school year.

So I did manage a few pics of the reveal...
IMG_2591.jpg

So sweet.

Finally made it to the TEENS!!! 19 days!!:woohoo:party::dancer::banana:

I can finally say that to today:banana::dance3:

Getting ready is ALMOST as exciting as the trip itself!!!

So true:lmao:

In 1 week I am on my way to Disney!!! YAY:banana:

:woohoo:

Hey Everybody!!! It's JULY!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!

Can't believe 1 week from today we are on our way!

Unfortunately, some bad news has come our way. DH's 1 year old nephew is going to Riley Childrens Hospital in Indy for some testing next week. He's not been doing well lately, his white blood cell count has been low (among other things), so they're probably going to have him for at least a few days to check him out. He goes in for testing on Thursday next week, so we're hoping and praying for some good news before we leave. Because if we get any bad news, there'll be a little dark cloud over us the whole time we're gone. We can't really cancel the trip, that would be devastating to our kids, and there's nothing we can do here anyway, so we're just hoping for a little good news before we leave :wizard: maybe even some pixie dust :tinker:

I hope your nephew will be alright.

Who's going to WDW this month? We are! hehe

:dance3::yay::woohoo::banana::cool1:

:welcome: July, I didn't think you were ever going to get here. This month We're Going to Disney World. :dance3: Sure hope that everyone has a safe trip and lots of fun. Sounds like it is rainng alot there right now, hopefully that will let up a little.:goodvibes:goodvibes

I agree - did not think it was going to get here! :thumbsup2

I always feel SO guilty leaving our cats behind. In fact, they've perfected the sad face stare, to ramp up the guilt. However, we have a pet sitter who comes by once a day. By the time we get back? Well, we open the door, the cats come running, see it's us and go "OH. You. I'm going back to bed." I'm not sure what our pet sitter does (and she's a little strange... but she pet sits for a living so I excuse a lot!) but the cats remain happy and well-adjusted. For cats, anyway.

I'm so sorry to hear!! :grouphug: It's very hard but she was well loved by you and your family!!

++

Um, two hand dance? TEN DAYS! I can now count the days on all my fingers! Don't have to take off my shoes and use my toes! ;)

Fingers crossed the boss lets us out early today!

Hope you got out early - I always feel guilty leaving the dog too.

Have a fun and safe trip!

Yea!! It's July

My last dog wouldn't acknowledge us for a day or two after we came back from vacation. Even though she was watched in our house or at Camp Grandma and Grandpa, she was still mad when we came back from vacation. The one I have now is just always happy. I think there is something wrong with her... :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

OK so...I'm climbing Mt. Laundry today. I've made it to the foothills, but it's dangerous going, so I'll check in with you guys every once in a while. If you don't hear from my by tonight send out the search party!

It's July :dance3::yay::banana::rotfl::rotfl2::cool1::lmao:

We have to keep ourselves at the top now LOL

Hope you are surviving laundry - I really need to do that :laundy: We did another college visit this week and she has it narrowed down to her top three.......not much more to do but apply and wait.

Well the one good thing about my hubby being trapped in Army travel hell is that I am not thinking about how many sleeps to Disney really :rotfl2:

By the time he gets home, we will have so few sleeps until Disney that I won't have time to get all nervous and excited and stuff! We can hang out, pack up and GO!!!!! WOOT!

(Yes he is STILL traveling) latest word is arrive to Atlanta early tomorrow morning...... we will see. Not holding my breath....

PS Congrats to everyone leaving today and HAPPY JULY! to everyone else!!!!!!!!

Keep us posted Kellie - hope he stays on schedule.

HAPPY JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!!:yay: WE'RE ALL GOING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!! WHOO HOOO!

:cool1::thumbsup2

YIPPEEE!!! Two weeks from today we will be there!!! CBR and the WORLD!! What is the first thing you will do?? Mine is to hit the Kingdom get a fast pass to Splash Moutain and go to Space Mountain. I just downloaded the app last night. But now it is crunch time and I need to get a game plan!!

We got to MK first. We tried doing Epcot first once but it is just not the same! :rotfl:

I can't believe it. In two weeks my fiance and I will be driving to my parents house to get ready to leave for WDW. I'm so excited. We (well me) are starting to pack!!! Have to go out shopping for some things on the list that aren't laying around the house. There is so much to do but these two weeks are going to fly by but that 19 hour trip to POP is going to be the worst. Now its time to go pick up my phone from Geek Squad and stop at Target to pick up some things for the trip.

We are under 2 weeks and time is starting to fly. I really need to get packing. I take it you are driving? The trip down is not so bad, it is the coming home that is miserable!

Who's going to WDW this month? We are! hehe
:thumbsup2 It's so good to finally say that!

Unfortunately, some bad news has come our way. DH's 1 year old nephew is going to Riley Childrens Hospital in Indy for some testing next week. He's not been doing well lately, his white blood cell count has been low (among other things), so they're probably going to have him for at least a few days to check him out. He goes in for testing on Thursday next week, so we're hoping and praying for some good news before we leave. Because if we get any bad news, there'll be a little dark cloud over us the whole time we're gone. We can't really cancel the trip, that would be devastating to our kids, and there's nothing we can do here anyway, so we're just hoping for a little good news before we leave :wizard: maybe even some pixie dust :tinker:

Emma~ Sending lots of prayers and pixiedust:pixiedust: to your little nephew!

I am offically ready to drive down to VA for the rest of my waiting game before Disney! I went and picked up the gifts for the DISmeet today and the place was :crowded: and HOT I kept thinking about how the parks were going to feel in the morning because that was close to it lol.

It's almost HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First trip is magical. Well they are all magical but the first one is so special. Kind of like a first kiss, it can never be duplicated - it can get better though. Lots of pixiedust: your way that the rain stops down there soon. Heard from a friend they are getting more than usual. Have a great trip.

Sending prayers and pixie dust.pixiedust:

RHMH here - DD11 and Me 52 will be 53 July 16th

CBR - July 9th - July 16th:banana::yay::cool1::banana:

So excited can't see straight:dance3:

:welcome: July, I didn't think you were ever going to get here. This month We're Going to Disney World.
:dance3::cheer2:

HAPPY JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!!:yay: WE'RE ALL GOING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!! WHOO HOOO!
:woohoo::woohoo:

YIPPEEE!!! Two weeks from today we will be there!!! CBR and the WORLD!!
:yay::cheer2:

3 weeks from today, we'll be on the road!
:dance3::woohoo:

In 14 days, I will be hearing "Welcome Home!" from the Wilderness Lodge staff!
:yay::yay::dance3:

In 1 week I am on my way to Disney!!! YAY:banana:
:woohoo::woohoo:

Sending prayers for your nephew!

It's almost HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:woohoo::dance3:

We leave in 10 hours!!!! :cool1:
:dance3:

RHMH here - DD11 and Me 52 will be 53 July 16th

CBR - July 9th - July 16th:banana::yay::cool1::banana:

So excited can't see straight
:woohoo:

:thumbsup2 It's so good to finally say that!

Emma~ Sending lots of prayers and pixiedust:pixiedust: to your little nephew!

I am offically ready to drive down to VA for the rest of my waiting game before Disney! I went and picked up the gifts for the DISmeet today and the place was :crowded: and HOT I kept thinking about how the parks were going to feel in the morning because that was close to it lol.

We are leaving tomorrow morning at 5:30 am and headed to Orlando! I'm so ready! Today was crazy busy with packing/cleaning/running last minute errands. It's time for some fun & magic!

:cool1:

RHMH here from Fort Worth Texas - DD11 and I 52 will Pray to our Heavenly Father for a Miracle.... =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter