July 2008

:surfweb: We made our jet blue ressies for the 8th - 15th:banana: We havent decided which mod to stay at yet, Im leaning towards a return to CSR along with my daughter, my wife is voting for POFQ. I can hardly wait:banana:

POFQ try some thing new CSR looks to big to me. We are trying 2 new resorts this trip AKV & SSR:thumbsup2

We're going July 11th -- 16th staying at POR. First time in July -- really nervous about those crowds. Made a few ADRs but we may not make many giving us more flexibility for our park touring plans. Been there enough times that we don't have to hit all of the places.

July 11th 5:15pm at Chef Mickey's
July 12th 7:30pm at Rose and Crowne
July 13th 7:00pm at Whispering Canyon
July 15th 12:30pm at 50's PT

Really feel nervous not having more meals planned at this point...I usually have something for every day. Yikes, wonder if I should make more now.

I'm not really THAT worried about crowds - that's what EMH's are for!! I am thrilled and I don't think that there is anything at this point that can bring me down!! :o)

I'm just hoping that we can get our Toy Story room at ASMo - because that's the reason why we are staying there - otherwise I will have a very upset 5 year old. And there's no crying at Disney, right?

OOPS posted to wrong thread!! SORRY:rolleyes1

We are going Feb 23 - Mar 1, staying off site. We were originally going in April and staying at POR but were offered a less expensive option if we went in Feb. I am SO excited. The last time I went was 1997 and I did all 4 parks in ONE day! :woohoo: Talk about exhausting!!! My DH has been 3 times but last time he was 11. All DS are excited about a trip to WDW they just dont know when it is going to be. Our oldest DS still thinks we are going in April. Boy are they going to be surprised!!!!:dance3:

Was there last July 4 thru 12,07 @ BC - Going this year 8 thru 15,08 @ Dol. Wife teacher so got room for $159 per nite. CAN'T WAIT!! Kids don't know their going - telling them over Easter. :dance3:

Yes July crowded but manageable. Get to the park early and use fast path.

Followed "The Unofficeal Guide to Walt Disney World 2007" It worked pretty well.

We are planning our trip for June 26th through July 5th. Cant wait! First time since 97', staying at Pop Century. Kids are earning their Disney Dollars.

DH, DM, DD and I are going to the WL lodge July 20-25- My DD's first trip and my DM's first stay on property and she hasn't been in about 14-15yrs...she can't wait to go to AK!

We just returned (today) from 5 days at SSR, we will be returning July 20-26 at the Contemporary

we are staying at the beach club from the 19th-25th. we were staying the week prior, but found this is value season if we went on the 19th...so we switched for 50.00 less a night. Being this close to epcot, we will be planning on some emh during the night to go on the big rides, and staying in the pool during the heat of the day.......switched from beach club to por

We will be heading back to the POLY, June 29th for 8 nights in 4 rooms!

Our Annual Fourth of July Fireworks at the POLY Beach!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Count us in!! We will be at ASMo from July 7-16!! It seems so far away. I have already made a bunch of shirts(30) with designs by the wonderful people on the DIS!! What do I do now????:scratchin

We will be t Pop July 4 - 12 celebrating DS high school graduation Working on 4th of July shirt designs now

We are going to be at POFQ for the first time. I am so excited about staying there. July 25-August 2. There are 15 of us going and we are all so excited! Can't wait.:wizard:

We are going to be at POFQ for the first time. I am so excited about staying there. July 25-August 2. There are 15 of us going and we are all so excited! Can't wait.:wizard:

For 1 whole day I'll be just down the way from ya at POR!!! 7/23-7-26

ASMo - 7/19-23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter