July 2007 TR

Just want to tell you how much I am enjoying this TR! Your last one was fabulous:thumbsup2

Thanks

p.s. Thanks for the straightening tips too!

:thumbsup2 Awesome information, Emma! Thank you for sharing! I have curly slightly frizzy thick hair and I hate to straighten it! I'm getting my haircut and colored tonight! I can't wait. It's been driving me crazy. I'm going to have it layered alot to lighten the load! Also, I'll be able to straighten it again! I'll look for the products you mentioned! :goodvibes

That's so cute that your mom is trying to hook up your brother! I think I'll have to check out Beaches and Cream on our visit in 1 month! Love this report as much as the last! Keep it coming, please:goodvibes

Thank you Emma for the tips. I'm going to get some of the "potions" and try it on me and my DD12.:thumbsup2 We do have the Chi flat iron and we LOVE it.

Great trip report. We love Beaches and Cream. Mmmmmm!!! We love anything with peanut butter and chocolate, too. :cloud9:

Can't wait to hear more!!!!!!

I love how your mom was trying to get Aramis a nice Catholic gf :lmao:

That No Way Jose does look very good and I have heard that the burgers at Beaches and Cream are the best on property. Can't wait to try it for myself!

That towel animal is super cute Emma, I don't blame you for swiping it. I kept the little towel animals left in my room. My favourite is a little bunny, very cute!

I read your last TR and absolutely loved it so glad to see another one out. I have to say your style of writing is AMAZING to say the least. You are clearly blessed with a wonderful family...the respect you show each other is so nice to read. I thought when I started reading that I would struggle b/c there are no pictures of you or your famly (you know the ole' face with story thing) but that has proven not to bother me AT ALL. I find it so refreshing to see an 18 year old that respects her mom's wishes as you do! Keep the TR coming!! Oh and side note I am a College Program graduate of 1998! SO its also fun to hear of your brothers experience....we signed the underside of our counter as you had said that you discovered in your brothers apartment in Vista Way!!!!!! :banana: anyway keep em coming! kind regards!

Hi Emma,

I read your last TR, Confessions, and loved it...glad you're back for round 2 we've all been anticipating :woohoo:

Your pictures of AG Felicity & Elizabeth are so adorable, you're making me want to take Samantha out of her box where she's been in hibernation for a few years now! She is most definitely a Disney Snob as well :snooty:

I can't wait to read your next installment.

Hi Emma :wave2:

I'm glad to see that Felicity and Elizabeth made a friend at POR!!

Wonderful pix... Dart's weren't all that bad! He will make an awesome photographer someday!

Looking forward to more...

Kathy

Hi Emma,
I am enjoying this trip report immensely and loved your first one!!! I feel like I know you-and may I suggest a couple (since I am an English teacher) Jackaroo by Cynthia Voight (based on your references to Princess Bride) and a book I just finished Ida B. Let me know if you have read them- and if you do read them I want a book report;)

I hope you enjoyed Riverside- it is one of my favourite resorts. And I actually prefer the rustic bayou to the Magnolia mansions.

Louise

Oh dear Emma, you enabler you! Tomorrow I will be off to purchase the potion you described. I have very curly hair and I am always looking for products to help tame the curls especially in the hot and humid air. I have a flat iron (Not a Chi....although it is on my Christmas list! :goodvibes ) so I will give it a try and let you know how it goes.

Your mom must have been separated at birth from my mom. She always wanted good Catholic boys (for me and sis) or girls (for brother) for us. I ended up finding one. Brother currently is dating one, and sis...well she is still searching.

How did Aramis like the pic?

A whole can!?!?!?!

Heh. I haven't told Tammy about the kitchen sink yet. maybe we'll go there on the day of Anthony's birthday and order it.

Would 6 people be enough to eat it?

I'm glad you stayed at riverside- I've never been there.
Can't wait for more of your pics!

just stumbled across your trip report and love it! will go and check out your first one, I am already looking forward to the whole finished report to read!!

Ooh, those beaches & cream pics made me hungry!

Your mom sounds a bit like mine! She's been trying to marry me off for years!

From the back of your head, you remind me SO much of my dance teacher! I should see if I have a picture of the back of her head for comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter