July 2, 2005 - WE ARE THERE!!!

Great tile work! I am soooo jealous.
We have so many things to get done on our house, that keep getting put on the back burner.
It looks wonderful. I'll try to use it as inspiration to get going.......
Jill

hi! it's been awhile and i've been reading to catch up. talk about trip planning... the band trip is definatly to wdw march 23to 27th!!! we have 12 pts left for 2006 so we will borrow50 something to stay at the boardwalk!! {boardwalk bakery. yum!} and airfare on possible jet blue from newark to orlando right now says 610$ for both of us! now we just have to pay for laura's part which is 989$ anybody want to buy pizza? cookiedoe? we will probably only fund raise 100$ how many times can you ask neighbors to buy stuff? so thats the fun news here we have just been busy talk soon lisa

Lisa,
Great to hear from you again. The band trip for our highschool should also be to WDW, but nothing has been made official yet. I would love to go along as a chaperone, but will not have that week off for springbreak. Our points were all used for the cruise, so until 2007 I am points poor. So, have a sticky bun for me and don't forget about that delicious Fettuccine Alfredo at Spoodles...
Angie

LegalBriefs said:
Hey all... wasssup? I am OFFICIALLY booked on the 10 day cruise September 7, 2006!! I got catagory 3, midship, which will be great...! I am really excited.... I hope some of you book it as well, it would be great to enjoy your company for 10 days! :cool1:
Ron,
What made you decide on this cruise over the other? Length of time? Port stops?
As I organize my photos to scrapbook, watch everyones slide shows and home movies...I sooooo miss the Magic.
Jill

:banana: TGIF!

The first full week of school is over.

Let the weekend begin (a weekend that does not involve a grout bucket or thin set!)
Fran
:teacher:

The week is finally over but for us the Painting is just beginning

Fran does that mean drinks by the pool.

Tomorrow Night we are going to a Cattlebarons Ball. A fund Raiser for the American Cancer Society. It looks like it will be a great time and then it is back to painitng

We get 2 more weeks till school and then life will become regimented

More Later
Sue :cool1:

Fran does that mean drinks by the pool.

YUP!

Got the margarita mix out already to go!!!!

Got crown and coke for those of you who want that.............

And various other juices and stuff.........................

The water is nice..............Come on over!!!!!

Fran

tchrmom said:
:banana: TGIF!

The first full week of school is over.

Let the weekend begin (a weekend that does not involve a grout bucket or thin set!)
Fran

Dave, Alan said you did one he** of a job on the tile! He said if it was him he'd still be working on it!

My neighbor made me a refreshing drink consisting of cranberry juice, mango vodka and a splash of soda. It was quite yummy.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
Sherry

My neighbor made me a refreshing drink consisting of cranberry juice, mango vodka and a splash of soda. It was quite yummy.

:drinking1

I'll have to try that one!!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds like a "Fran" drink. I'm working on a bottle of "kool-aid" wine tonight.

Sherry.......tell Allen that when Dave decides to start a project..........he gets it done! No messing around!!!!!!

Fran

We are going to try and go down to the port next Saturday to wave off our ship one last time.
Has anyone gone down before and know of a good location thats easy to get in & out of, but also has a great view of the ship? I've heard of others going to Acapulco restaurant.
Anyone know what time they are due to leave port?
Jill

4fosterkids said:
Ron,
What made you decide on this cruise over the other? Length of time? Port stops?
As I organize my photos to scrapbook, watch everyones slide shows and home movies...I sooooo miss the Magic.
Jill

Honestly, it was a practical matter... to take the 10 day cruise I would need to take off 7 days from work, but for the 11 day it would cost me 9 days of work, so, in the interest of using the extra 2 days another time, I chose the 10 day... :confused3

4fosterkids said:
We are going to try and go down to the port next Saturday to wave off our ship one last time.

Anyone know what time they are due to leave port?
Jill

Some friends of ours are going on the repositioning cruise. They believe it is supposed to leave port at 5pm. I'd love to see it! Actually, I'd love to be a stow away in my friends' luggage, but I think I'd get caught!
:rotfl:

Hi everyone this is kim i'm just dropping in to say hi! my dad and i have been really busy we just built a new patio, finished the bricks, and built a garden in one week so we were working really hard!! i go for my license on the 20th so wish me luck :blush: ..my dad will probaly be on later but he threw his back out so its really hard to walk! :confused3

Well, we started taking my youngest daughters stuff down to the University of Arizona (UofA) in Tucson, Arizona, yesterday. Dropped the stuff off at my oldest daughters apartment, until the dorm becomes available. This is one of at least two more loads that we will be taking. Both girls will now be attending the UofA through this year. Then oldest daughter is off to grad school next year. So, I believe, unless Vickie or I come into some money, cruises are not to be in our future for a while. In fact, it could be that our kids are going to be taking us on the next one. YEAH RIGHT!!!! DREAM ON!!!

I trust that everyone else, that has kids, are also getting into the school mode or at least getting close to thinking aout it. Hope that everyone has had a great summer.

It has been one of the best ones we have had in many years. We have enjoyed meeting a lot of new friends and trust that this will continue.

Ben

664de78a.jpg

have a great year girls! and yes we are starting to get in the school mode. alison goes to muhlenberg on the 27th and laura has been busy w/ band camp ect.. and i have filled in the last 5 days for the summer sp, ed program . and went clothes shopping for school. didn't we just buy a ton of clothes for the cruise??$$ well talk soon lisa

:wave2:

Hello, my good cruise friends........................

We've been so busy around here! Between school and Kelly's gymnstics schedule.....I feel like it's go, go, go................

I think I need a day in Cabo.......who's with me??????

I think I need a few spins on a dance floor...............Jim? Ron?

Fran

I've lurked (and posted) some on the meet thread for our next cruise... got to say, this group sure seems to have us spoiled! I think we had a really unique DIS group, so the bar has been set high. Watched the videos again today in hopes of getting inspired to start the scrapbook. Hope everyone is doing well (in reality land). I agree Fran, life is so busy!!! I could really get used to the cruise life style (someone else to clean, cook, etc), relaxed schedules, you name it!

We fell onto the second page so I wanted to give us a bump. Monica and I booked ourselves on the 10 Day Southern Carribean cruise on the Disney Wonder scheduled for September 7, 2006. We hope to see some of you there.

I originally booked us on the Orient Express from Venice to Paris with a week to visit Europe. Monica said she would rather be with Mickey Mouse than go to Europe. Last time I try to surprise her with something! Please let me know if there is any word on the Phoenix get together. I will be in Vegas this weekend and will see Ron but would still welcome the chance to get together with those who are local.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter