July 2, 2005 - WE ARE THERE!!!

Hopefully now I have the date right

Long day yesterday. First it was very busy then the crew that is working on painting an remodeling the clinic came in then is was off to Rons dad;s house at 8 pm to let them in to paint. then to Home Depot to look at the remodeling of the kitchen.

Fran look what you started

On the way home at 10:30 pm we realized that we had to have Crystal in Sacramento for an 8:30 am flight and Sue back to Stockton for a shift

I think we forgot to schedule in enough sleep. Oh well

On the Aug 28 all are welcome just RSVP
We were thinking about noon to 1 pm since it is a school night and some will have to leave at a decent hour. Unfortunately you may miss the fireflies :sad2:

Now here are some questions.

Kids are most definitely welcome. :flower:

I was thinking of trying something a little different. I was entertaining the idea of feeding the kids a BBQ first and then lefting thenm go outside to play while the adults have a nice dinner. :cool1: :cool1:

Let me know what you think.

Sue

Jill,

Great shots. I figured that this was a way to keep the post alive for quite a while. I am wondering how long we can keep it on the first page? I have enjoyed the pictures that have been posted.

As for the Mickey Ice Cream's I would have them at dinner. Did not think about having them right before bed. And the cookies! I am so hungry now!

Thanks for sharing. Keep the pictures coming.

Here is our door Decor for those that did not get to see it!! The fish and the crab disappeared within a couple of days. I hope that they found a good home.

3f800eae.jpg

I love your door! I'm posting ours because almost nobody saw it! We had the last room at the front of deck 6! All that work and nobody to see it. Sigh!
15Stitchondoorsmall.jpg

Cute doors! I didn't get to see very many others. Ours changed everyday...actually we added more and more stuff each day...it started out as Disney pictures and our memo board, then we added 4th of july stuff, then pirate stuff, then birthday stuff for DH and pictures the kids made. I brought a small roll of magnetic strip and just broke off pieces as we needed them. The only problem we ran into, was when the verandah door was open and our front door was open it blew off stuff that wasn't held super strong, or if the door slammed our memo board when flying. Other then that it was great fun to do.
DSC00274.jpg

Everyone had such great signs. We kept it simple - but did change the saying each day. Here is the sign for my Son's bd on the 4th

39b1f89e.jpg

My first attempt.... Mickey dancing at the Golden Mickey Dance Party
goldenmickeyafterparty.jpg

Also, my boys relaxing in our porthole window.
boysinporthole.jpg

One more.... Pirate Jake takes a prisoner at dinner (I hope those at 2nd seating didn't miss him much) :rolleyes:

JakeRonald.jpg

Here are some travelers that have been on every cruise that we have been on. In fact they have traveled more than the average person. After the cruise, they took off for a trip to the UK.

They are the property of my oldest daughter (21) and her best friend (22). There is an entire story surrounding them.

IMG_0272.jpg

I'd love to hear the Barbie story sometime. We have a visitor that travels with us on every Disney trip we've taken since he hatched. He's #24 from Hallmark's Dinotopia Movie. My middle son took him to DL with us a couple of years ago in a fanny pack. He stuck #24's head out of the pack on all the rides so that he could see too. He did make a couple of appearances around the boat on our final day, but mainly he sat here:

100_0538.jpg

In the mail today I received my Castaway Club brochure with the CD-rom and a discount offer for a future cruise. It was dated July 18th and the offer expires on July 31, 2005 so not great planning on their part.

jgiants21 said:
Ron, We will be coming to you house next year if my DD boyfriend has a tourney out there - My DW has a lady for you that would like to talk on the internet - let me know if you want her 411.

Jim

I would love to have you guys out... you are welcome ANY TIME, and you can certainly stay with me while you are here...! You are family after all! :grouphug:

Hey all, sorry AGAIN for disappearing, but I was in CT visiting my mom and grandpa, and Suprise Suprise, for my b-day, they gave me one of my grandfather's cars, which I promptly jumped in and drove from CT to NV in 3 days... What a trip! and, since I never expected to be gone that long, I brought no computer with me... So, I am back now and "Recovering!" My rear is permanently "Seat Shaped" or is it the other way around? Well, in any case, not sure what the Hoo Ha I am going to do with three cars, :confused3 but I'll enjoy figuring it out...
Dave, perhaps you have some advice? You have even more cars than that, if you sold 4 cars, I still think you'd have more than that! LOL... :maleficen

AZ Meet and Northern CA meets, when are y'all planning to do it? I will certainly be at both if at all possible!! Goodness knows I have no issues with driving long distances! LOL...

Oh, and while i was gone my cousin forgot to check my mail, so they held it at the post office when the box got too full, so not sure if i got the disk or not... Dave/Fran, did you send it to work or my home? :wave:

UPDATE: I just had someone walk into my office and tell me the DVD was mislaid in their mailbox instead of mine and they were waiting for me to get back to drop it off to me... :cool1: WOW!!! :banana: What a Great Job you both did!!!!!! That was awesome, I am going to show it to all my friends here so they can see my new family!! :banana:

Wendy or Betsy,

Can you ask Jake or Eric if there is a Game Cube in the Oceaneers Club? Or if anyone else out there knows that would be great!

Thanks,
Deb

dairyou said:
Wendy or Betsy,

Can you ask Jake or Eric if there is a Game Cube in the Oceaneers Club? Or if anyone else out there knows that would be great!

Thanks,
Deb

Eric says that there are two Game Cubes in the Lab. There are only two games: Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Power Tennis. You cannot bring your own games or memory cards. There is also a PS2 with ATV Off-Road Fury II. That's the only game he could remember for that.

If they are old enough for the Stack there is no Game Cube, only a PS2. :earboy2:

Less than three weeks to go! You must be very excited! :Pinkbounc

Rebook onboard: November 11, 2006--Double Scoop Cruise to Costa Maya. Lots of fun people on board--and you know lots of them from Sun Grove. You should join us. :grouphug:

needalatte said:
The DVD was fantastic! Dave, Fran, you did a great job with it! Thanks for sharing.
Dave,
I just discovered that my email to you requesting a copy of the DVD was returned to me undeliverable.....but I'm not sure why.
How else can I send you my address, if its not too late to get a copy of it?

Sorry your message cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or
discontinued [#102]. - mta260.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Jill

LegalBriefs said:
AZ Meet and Northern CA meets, when are y'all planning to do it? I will certainly be at both if at all possible!! Goodness knows I have no issues with driving long distances! LOL...

You are more than welcome to the N Cal Meet it is scheudled for Aug 28 in the afternoon. However, you are welcome to come earlier and watch Movies with Ron. You can stay with us if you wish. Come when ever you want :3dglasses :3dglasses :3dglasses

We are going to try and organize a November Trip to DL
:cool1:
Ron and Sue

vetswithpets said:
We are going to try and organize a November Trip to DL
:cool1:
Ron and Sue

We'll be in DL the 11th-16th. If you're there during our trip let us know and we can try to meet up and say "hi".

BTW... I heard that the stand by line for space mountain was 135min. long last week, and that they were out of FP by 11am. WOW!

Wendy,
Don't miss the new and improved space mountain. They were doing soft openings on a couple of the days we were at DL after the July 2 cruise. It is a much better experience than you are use to.... :earseek:

Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter