July 2, 2005 - WE ARE THERE!!!

Hello All. I see that my daughter has taken over for me as I have been gone. We miss you all so much. After watching the fabolous DVD Dave put together (crown and coke for Dave! :drinking1) my wife is talking about joining the crew for the May cruise - We can't do it in May, however if you move it to June we may be up for it.

Sorry I have not written for awhile, however after 21 days away from work my desk was as high as the sky - I am just going crazy :crazy: - I come home late and go to bed... I already need a vacation... ;)

Sue, we are up for the 28th - we look forward to it - let me know what you need us to bring - You can PM me with more info and the directions.

My DD wants to go to the Arizona meet too, anyone want her for the weekend.

Ron, We will be coming to you house next year if my DD boyfriend has a tourney out there - My DW has a lady for you that would like to talk on the internet - let me know if you want her 411.

Fran, sorry to hear that you are back in school - but I am sure your students love you. Here is a little Pixie dust to keep you going :wizard:

I promise to check the boards more now that I have caught my work up some. Have a great weekend!

Jim

Another reminder of the July 2nd cruise...

MagicLogo.jpg

Logo from the side of the Magic

I'm beginning to think someone is taking my mail before it gets to the cluster box. My DVD has still not arrived - nor have the photos I got printed from my digitals - which were shipped first class USPS from 3 miles away on the 20th. :crazy:

I'm feeling photograph deprived!

Vanvmom said:
I'm beginning to think someone is taking my mail before it gets to the cluster box. My DVD has still not arrived - nor have the photos I got printed from my digitals - which were shipped first class USPS from 3 miles away on the 20th. :crazy:

I'm feeling photograph deprived!

I wonder what's happening to your mail. Don't we have the same mail carrier? You can borrow my DVD until yours comes.

I have recently posted a couple of digital photos. If you have some, please post. I think we would all love to see them. And besides that, it keeps this thread on PAGE 1.

Someone recently sent me an email inquiring how this is done. Briefly, here is how...

You need to upload your pictures to a site such as Photobucket (http://photobucket.com), Webshots (http://webshots.com), or any of the other online places that allows one to share their digital photos with other people. I believe that one can even use Walmart or Costco. The basic service, which is free, allows you to upload many photos. There is a premium service for a nominal fee that I believe provides one with unlimited uploads. Not certain of the number of photos for the basic service as that is dependent upon the actual size of the photos. Right now I have about 125 in Photobucket. Then you can invite others to come and view the pictures as well as linking them to forums or to emails.

Once you have done this, you copy the link (url) of the specific location of where the photo resides. Photobucket has the URL below the photo. Then when you post a reply on the thread, there is an icon that is YELLOW and BLACK that looks like a mountain and a sun. You click that and paste the link that you previously copied into the space provided. Preview the post before submitting to make certain that the picture that you wanted to show is the one that is there.

Share some of your photos. I think we would all like to see them.

Ben Richie

Ben, You have posted some great photo's - I like the Mickey at Pirate Night - I will try to post some pictures - I may need your help - I will let you know

Jim

53a434fd.jpg

Here is my first attempt at a picture - I hope it works - This is the Magic - sailing off on the first day.... :cool1:

Jim

DSC00194.jpg

our favorite bedtime ritual.......room service!!

DSC00134.jpg

Palo brunch.......more yum!
And we wonder why we gained weight......even my pictures are all about food.
I figured out how to do multiple pic posts finally.
Hope I'm not boring anyone yet......only 800+ more pictures to go....just kidding! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter