July 2, 2005 - WE ARE THERE!!!

my sons are SO excited to stay at that "really tall hotel with a view of CA Adventure." The countdown is on... only 4 more school days until we leave!

We stayed there the three days before the cruise. We were surprised with a room that over looked CA. :banana: It was really pretty at night!!!!

Have LOTS of fun!

Fran
:teacher:

Hi everyone,
The trip to Hawaii is getting closer, but I still wish we were going to WDW for Christmas! Brody sent in his application for University of Hawaii, now all we can do is wait.
Things are always busy here with soccer, band and swimming. The soccer season ended last night and marching band is over, but swimming is just starting. I was just thinking, what will keep me busy next year? Brody is the baby of the family and he will be in college. Most of you can't imagine this because your family's are much younger, but beleive me when I say that time really does fly.
How I wish I could join everyone at DL. A character breakfast is just what I need!! Have a Mickey waffle for me.

Lisa, our band trip to WDW was cancelled. The schoolboard is only going to allow one big trip every four years instead of every two years. What a bummer

Wendy, how is the substitute teaching? Sounds like an excellent way to save for that next cruise.

Fran, should we send out a search party? Jim and Ron where are you????
Please wish Kelly luck with her new gymnastics season.

Angie ::MickeyMo

Please wish Kelly luck with her new gymnastics season.

Will do.............this is her first time as a USAG. Last year she was AAU. USAG is suppose to be tougher. We shall see.

Last I knew about Jim, he was nursing a sore back. THAT should be better by now!

Fran

Hi to all

Been a while since I have even been on the board. Just do not have much time. So thought that I would visit and see how things were going. And besides that need to get this back on the first page.

Disneyland trip this Thanskgiving; Thursday thru Saturday. Girls coming home from college and leaving early Thursday morning. Hope there is not much traffic.

Ben

Disneyland was great! Of course that probably goes without stating! The crowds were nuts on the 11th (a CM told us that they closed DL because it was at capacity, but we got in by that evening). The parade and fireworks were GREAT! Riley loved Space Mountain and Indiana Jones (this guy is now tall enough for everything in DL and all but 3 things in CA)! Monday and Tuesday were practically empty and we got to ride everything we wanted to those days without having to use fastpasses. The 15 minute wait times sure beat the 135 min wait times on the 11th.

Substitute teaching is going well. I was offered a job teaching reading intervention with 2nd and 3rd grades at the Elem. my kids attended prior to this year (they go to a new school in our neighborhood this year). I've worked one day meeting teachers and getting their list of kids that need intervention, but I will not start meeting with the kids until after Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to it! And yes... it is a great way to save up for that next cruise! Can't wait to tell the kids about it at Christmas... :wizard:

Hi everyone,

Boy do I have some exciting news. Our DS 23 is going to take me on a four day DC and three days at Wilderness Lodge. We are going at the end of July. Now I have something to look forward to and to plan for. Remember I always said half of the fun is in the planning!!!!

Wendy: Congratulations on the new position. :earsgirl:

Angie

I was offered a job teaching reading intervention with 2nd and 3rd grades at the Elem. my kids attended prior to this year

Way to go!! :banana: :banana: :banana: That means MORE Disney Cruises for YOU!!!!!!!

That is exactly how I ended up with my job.....just helping out the school with a little "sub. work", was offered a full time job!

Dave has been busy the last 2 weekends putting up his christmas lights. Just call him the Clark Griswald of Nest Fern Circle! :goodvibes

We are having some friends and family in for Thanksgiving. Thank goodness I only have school Monday and Tuesday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!!
Fran

Anyone cruised in Nov. before to have any idea what the weather is like? I know... avoid hurricanes, but my question relates more to temps...

HELLO ALL, I'M BACK!

I have returned from dropping off the face of the earth (FRAN), you know it a really tough climb back up. It sounds like everyone is doing great. Just dusted off the DVD to show to the family this holiday, watched the movies and remember how much fun we had. We miss you all so much.

It is so great that I signed on today and still found us on page 1. You guys are so great. Wanted to say thankyou to Ron, Sue and FAMILY (VETWITHPETS) for hosting our meet several months ago. Great time, the theater is FANTANSIC! I can still feel my butt shake....... ;)

Wendy, Tim, Betsy, Larry and families.... It was great seeing all of you again at the meet, I still wish we could have joined you at DL...

Angie, you sure do have a great son!

Fran, don't let Dave blow up the neighborhood with all his lights, I thought I could see you house in California the other night - I am stil blinded. :rotfl2:

Mona, Kim, and Adam all say hi to all. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

P1010075.jpg

Thought I would throw a little memory into the mix today,

Jim,
Great to hear from you and yes Brock (DS 23) is pretty special. I think he is a keeper... Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Angie

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. It is great to hear from everyone....but Ron.......Ron, where are you???

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Dave

Bump! Hey....anybody there?

:wave2:

Yes......We're still here! We finally heard from Ron again. He is coming to Disney this weekend, so Dave and I are driving over Sat. afternon to meet up with him. I will yell at him for neglecting this thread!

Happy Friday to all!
Fran

Hi there...

Everybody ready for Christmas? Wendy (mostly) is getting us ready and we can't wait to tell the boys about the DC next year!

Cheers!

Tim

::MickeyMo Hey everyone, this is Kim. I haven't been on for awhile, just thinking about the cruise and all the fun things we did. I'm about to hit finals pretty soon, very stressful. I wish I was in Cabo again getting my tan on. Hope every one has a very jolly christmas. My family misses everyone dearly!! Hope everyone is doing good~~ princess: Hey Ron whatsup we haven't talked to u in a long time!!

kim

Hi all-
Finally off work for a few days... LOVING my job, but still getting used to having to get more organized at home. :rotfl2: Can't wait to tell the boys about our next cruise... we've got a fun game planned for tomorrow night to fill them in! Miss you all... when I did our Christmas cards (with a photo from the cruise of course) it reminded me of all our fun. :banana:

Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas! Talk to you soon.

Hello everyone......I was getting the video camera ready for Christmas and forgot that I had about 10 minutes of video from the cruise, so of course I had to watch it. Fran is out of school and I am on vacation this week. Hope everyone is ready for Christmas. Here are some pictures of our house decorated and our recent trip to the world to see the decorations. Photobucket was having some problems when I posted this so I hope they get it fixed.

Happy Holidays to everyone

Dave

http://photobucket.com/albums/b254/dhuseman

Merry Christmas to you all!
We hope the New Year brings you good health and tons of fun (and maybe a cruise or 2 also)

Hey Dave, Your pictures were great. I loved the 8 ft tall Mickey. Funny, we have tigger, pooh and a 6 ft snowman in front of our house. I quess us crazy people think alike. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL......

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter