july 19th cvruise

tigger91

Earning My Ears
I WAS READING IN MY PASSPORTER THAT IT REQUESTED A 500 DEPOSIT ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. I WAS WONDERING IF THAT WAS TRUE. I WAS GOING TO PAY WITH TRAVEL CHECKS. I WAS WONDERING IF THAT WAS TRUE.

Do you mean $500 to deposit for your cruise. That would be correct. The deposit on 7 day cruises is $250 per person. I never heard of paying the deposit with traveler's checks, but maybe call DCL and ask if you can. I know they hold your reservation on a complimentary hold for about a week before you have to deposit.

MJ

i am sorry that i didn"t get this right. i mean when you get on the ship i read in the passporter that you have to give a 500 deposit on your credit card. it that true. i was going to use travelers at the end of my cruise to pay my bill.

When you check in at the port you must assign a credit card to your shipboard account. Everything on board that is purchased by you and your family is put on your shipboard account using your Key To The World Card which is also your room key.

At the end of the cruise you have the option of leaving everything on your credit card or paying it off in cash, travellers checks, Disney Dollars. You will get a print out of all your charges on the last day, but you can also get a print out at any time by going to guest service desk and asking.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter