july 19th cruise

tigger91

Earning My Ears
i was just wondering if anybody knows what band will playing on the july 19th cruise. also I was wondering if any body knows how full the ship is on that date. only 10 weeks till the cruise and we are all getting excited.

tigger91 - unfortunately, I have no answers to any of your questions, but we are also going on the 19 July cruise and got excited when we saw your mention of "10 weeks" til the cruise! We were still counting in the form of months, but 10 weeks sounds SO much sooner! :)

I guess its time to really nail down what excursions we are are taking....last time we took the 4 night trip and only got off the ship for CC.

I do know of 3 other families that are travelling on our cruise, so your family makes 4...... ;)

We are also on that cruise...3rd time but first on the Western. We are a family of 5...3 sons ages 17, 15 & 11. They love this vacation the most and are looking forward to it since we haven't cruised since July 2001! It seemed so far away when we booked almost 2 yrs ago but it's already here very soon!!!

We booked just last summer and it seems like eons ago. We previously did the 4 night wonder to "try out" the whole cruise concept....and loved it! In fact our first cruise was also July 2001!My DD(9) and DS (12) can't wait. We are travelling with friends who have DD(12) and DS(14). The kids are already talking about when we can do the Eastern Cruise......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter