july 19th cruise

tigger91

Earning My Ears
Well we are only 3 months away from our 2nd disney cruise. I have only 2 more payments left and our cruise will be paid off. I have two questions to ask, maybe they were ask before I don't know. the first question is we are going with another couple that is their first cruise. when going to the castaway party and since they are our guest has anybody ever taken other people that was their first cruise to the castaway party.

My wife was a little scared about the tender boats. Does anybody have pictures of the tender boats. If you do I would like to see them. I thought if she saw them it might make her more comfortable.

I am looking forward to see all the former disers on this forum and looking to have a long nice cruise.

The July 19th cruise will also be our second disney cruise and we will be traveling with 3 other couples and it will be one couples first cruise. I will be waiting to see what responses you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter