• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 19, 2014 - Fantasy - 7 nights

Hi, I tried requesting to join this group on Facebook a few times for about a week, but there's been no reply. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong? Any suggestions?
Thanks! Robyn :beach:

You probably have been doing it right. I have also asked to join the Facebook page and I have had no answer. I was told that the next time the moderator log on, she will accept the requests.

Count us in for the fish extender also. Kids have so much fun doing it.

Hi, Is it more common to personalize the fish extender gifts to ages of recipients, or to find one kind of gift that you think everyone would like?

I read that recently DCL was confiscating power strips from suitcases at check in. Does anyone have any recent experience with this? Thanks!

Be sure to join our Facebook page - there is a sign up list for the fish extenders there…. FB title: Disney Fantasy Cruise, July 19th: 7 nights in the wild west

Join our Facebook page (Disney Fantasy Cruise, July 19th: 7 nights in the wild west) to sign up for the fish extender list

We recently had a change over in Administration for this page. If you have not been accepted, please send another request or IM me at Tracy Estopinal Ballagh so we can get you added. We have a great group of folks going on this cruise and have started a Fish Extender list. DIS wouldn't let me post the FB link, but you can search for us under: Disney Fantasy Cruise, July 19th: 7 nights in the wild west.

Hi All,

The administration of the FB page was just changed over to myself and another later lady yesterday. I approved all the requests a few minutes ago. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Just sent a FB request to join. My family, dh and 2 ds (9 and 10), can't wait for the cruise. We were on the Fantasy last year for Eastern Caribbean and had a wonderful time. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

So glad to see new members on our FB page - keep the requests coming and let's get the word out! We have many things to plan for our upcoming July cruise. For example, our fish extender list is 1/2 full - we still have room for 10 cabins! (NOTE: We've limited the list to the first 20 cabins - if we get more, we'll start a second list). We're also planning a meet and greet for the families and perhaps even an adult "pub crawl". It's even been suggested to plan a kids event too. Don't miss out, come and join the fun!

Hi,

I just sent a request to join the FB page. There are 8 of us going on this cruise. Our party is made up of my mom, myself, my Husband, DD 15, DS 8, my brother and his wife and their DS 7. We are very excited about this trip.

:cheer2: Jumping for joy. This is our first cruise ever. Glad I found the FB page and this board today. We have 8 people in two rooms. Myself, DH and son (15), with my sister and then my niece and her DH with their two kids (son 9 and daughter 8).

Heading out in July again! Getting excited!!! 4th Cruise!!! Sorry I am late joining everyone....

Just booked this cruise - who else is cruising this week?

So far we have:
Macavity: Total of 4: 50ish, 35,21, and 5 - this is an all girl party

Leslie l
cmsb
trina803
sellybean

My 10 year old granddaughter and I are travelling also. It will be a surprise for her and I am planning to wait until the last minute to tell her. I was possibly interested in doing the "fish extender thing". Any recommendations or suggestions?

Hi,
My family will be aboard this cruise and we want to be part of the fish extender. I joined the fb page but can't seem to locate where I sign up. Could you help me out!
Leanne

Hi,
We would like to Join Fish Extender group! How does it work? Our 6th cruise but 1st time doing fish extender.
Thanks!
:artist:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter